It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am blueglass61 because I collect blueglass and I am nearly 61. I reside in Central Texas. I work in human resources commuting about 40 miles one way each day. I started listening to Alex Jones over a year ago, then branching out to Steve Quayle and finally to Coast2Coast which I listen to the last 30 min on my way to work each day. I have always been intrigued by the unusual fanasty and other things which go bump in the night. I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, applying them to reality. I was listening to a repeat of an interview with Jim Marrs and George Knapp this morning and ATS was mentioned as an excellent forum to get good information.
I am a born again Christian but I have always questioned the paranormal, and the other things which cannot be explained. Though people will state "Oh that is of the devil" well if it is and the devil is the great counterfieter then what is the reality which is present in our lives.
Looking forward to being part of this forum.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

(from a fellow Republic Of Texas Member)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's good to have you bluegrass, .... my names Dutch and I head ATS's most infamous gangs .... The Little Enchanters.

other members may approach you to join their gangs, ..... but it's all about TLE.

say, ... are you handy with a blade ?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Welcome!!

Im glad that theres still people out there that believe you can be religious, yet still question the world.

top topics

join