It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti is full of oil say Daniel and Ginette Mathurin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Haiti is full of oil say Daniel and Ginette Mathurin

transl ate.google.com

Scientists Daniel and Ginette Mathurin indicate that under Haitian soil is rich in oil and fuel fossible which were collected by Haitian and foreign experts. "We have identified 20 sites Oil, launches Daniel Mathurin stating that 5 of them are considered very important by practitioners and policiesAsked about the non-exploitation of these sites, Ginette Mathurin said that these deposits are declared strategic reserves of the United States of America. While stating his incomprehension of such a situation, it reminds that the Caribbean is considered the backyard of the United States
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.
Related News Links:
www.politicaltheatrics.net

[edit on Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:33:15 -0600 by MemoryShock]

[mod edit: title to same as source]

[edit on 25-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ok i know there been a bit of fuss about haiti and h.a.a.r.p and the interest that the u.s military has shown in this seemingly unimportant island, other than to lend a helping hand to those poor people when i came across this article.

It will be intersting to see what happens in the future, will a new haitian government start drilling for oil?, will the u.s military stay on the island long after the crisis has blown over, to protect their oil?

Other countries are already making noises about the large military force being almost like an occupation force. france among them, id expect the venezualeans making noise but france is a nato ally and sarkozy is very supportive of obama. for a french president of course

Britain only has 9500 soldiers to fight a war in afghanistan, 11000 troops to dole out aid does look odd for a small island, though im sure a lot of them are non combat role servicemen. any way, any thoughts?

transl ate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hans kammler
Britain only has 9500 soldiers to fight a war in afghanistan, 11000 troops to dole out aid does look odd for a small island, though im sure a lot of them are non combat role servicemen. any way, any thoughts?

When the Tsunami hit Asia, the US only deployed 15,000 troops to an area stretching from India to Indonesia and affected many more people than the current disaster. Kinda weird not?

(offtopic: there have already been various posts regarding this subject).

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Grab enough oil to recoup the cost of the aid we have sent them now and over the years.

It's only fair.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
Grab enough oil to recoup the cost of the aid we have sent them now and over the years.

It's only fair.

Right...

The U.S sees this as an investment.

Better public image, make friends, take over natural resources.

Apparently Haiti was pretty bad before the earthquake, but now, SHEESH. A damn U.S take over would be better for the people living there and will actually "benefit" the tax payer money which helped fund this whole excavation.

Haiti (IMO) will lose one thing from all of this.

Sovereignty.

What do you expect when your nation literally falls to the ground and a superpower comes to help?

Just my predictions of the future (in which I fully support too).

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Haiti (IMO) will lose one thing from all of this.

Sovereignty.

I say "good on them"!

Did you see that country BEFORE the quake? Pure chaos and hunger and poverty.

There is really nothing better for those folks than to become the 51st state - wait Iraq is the 51st state - so 52nd - no wait that Kuwait.

Well right after

Iraq
Kuwait
Iran
Israel
Saudi Arabia

After we convince each one of them its better to be a state then Haiti can come on board that would make it......

56 - the 56th state of the United States - wait only 55 'cause from what I hear on here Texas is leaving.

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's only fair.

What????

Are you serious or out of your mind?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Out of my mind for wanting to recoup dollars spent on unconstitutional "aid" ?

Nowhere near.

I want our money back.

We have no obligation whatsoever to send a single penny to Haiti, and with the way our economy is going, every penny counts.

Nothing wrong with wanting something in return for our money.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its still corporate greed. the money we sent em, should be lokoed at as humanitarian aid* humans helping eachother out. and, like with Iraq i rad a post here, they kicked out 5 big oil companys trying to get thier greedy hands on the oil fields...exxon/mobile and Shell(sopus) was 2 of em, BG amocco was another...they sold it to the russians.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Wow. Are you a robot, or just apathetic? I also agree alot of money is being spent there; but for God's sake have you no compassion? We're talking human lives here.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I knew it... I just knew it... It's not just gold, but oil... These poor Haitians, they will never see any profits or benefits from these valuable resources, and any resources looted in the next 10 years will neither benefit America or Haiti. It will go only to wealthy groups.

In Canada for example, Prime Minister Harper inexplictably suspended parliament, then the Earthquake hit. Now Canada is planning to stay in Haiti for 10 years... NEVER a good sign.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
LOL! So Venezuela is sitting on a huge reserve and we invade haiti, er ahh, we send relief to Haiti. Just look south of Haiti. So Obama(Plainview) looks at Chavez(ELI) and says slyly "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up.". I still think its a great jumping off point for military invasion.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The earthquake was just an excuse to invade haiti. Maybe they provoqued it.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd be careful about biting a baited hook.

Haiti sits atop a very active fault that cross the Caribbean. That same fault all but destroyed Port Royal, Jamaica back in the late 15th century.

If there was some oil... which I doubt considering the geography, it would be in the middle of a subduction zone... which in itself makes any oil deposits a far fetched idea.

Politically, it makes for good fodder... another drive of greed of the ee-ville US of A.

Don't be a tool.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
If there was some oil... which I doubt considering the geography, it would be in the middle of a subduction zone... which in itself makes any oil deposits a far fetched idea.

I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Funny how compassionate people are when it comes to spending other peoples money.

As I said in another thread, be compassionate with your own wallet and donate as much as you want, but keep your hands off my money.

Aside from the fact that its unconstitutional, its a poor financial choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

Originally posted by redoubt

I don't think so.

Fair enough. You are allowed to think as you please. But again... you may want to check your charts before sailing off down this course.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
*moved from Breaking Alternative News*

Please take note of the title edit and the date of said "article" - 2008

» General Conspiracy Discussion » Haiti is full of oil say Daniel and Ginette Mathurin » Post Reply

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

So what would you rather do with your money? Buy a Big Mac? Give me a break. We're talking about human life.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by ModernAcademia

Out of my mind for wanting to recoup dollars spent on unconstitutional "aid" ?

Can you show me where the constitution forbids aid to other countries? You know it's not ok to say whatever you want and try to justify yourself by invoking the US Constitution. Who do you think you are Bill O'Reilly? Glenn Beck?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join