It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your Favorite Gun ,Post a pic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
my bad i forgot the link

www.postersnthings.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
.....though One has the natural innate Right to defend oneself and should therefor be allowed to arm oneself when necessary.

If this is not obvious, then you are a slave.
It is this simple.

The word slave applied to myself brings this to my mind: 'The' weapon.

I am to live on my estate; I Will defend it when necessary.

Peace my Brother.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

And any gun control advocates on this site are either trolls or disinformation agents. Sorry it had to be said.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by ventian]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Where's the 'P' in Arctic Warfare Magnum come from?
Counter strike probably
dont trust video games on firearms

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72a96c12226a.jpg[/atsimg]
Favourite that I have had the pleasure of using. MP7A1 (showing options) which were ordered from H&K a couple years ago to replace our old ass MP5's. MP7s are unbelievably amazing and accurate. This coming from someone who originally thought they seemed stupid!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Here is mine...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be3268697e59.jpg[/atsimg]

I did a tiny edit for ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
From England; we use these

Edit: Yes, the pen is mightier than the sword, but i meant the stick

[edit on 26-1-2010 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
My favs are the WWII rifles.

I really like the Garand and M1 Carbine, but if I ever had the oportunity to own a BAR I would jump with joy.

I also like the 40's era 1911's from Reminton Rand and Singer. I had a property Marked M1911A1 from Reminton Rand, but had to part with it due to hard times. Anyone got a Singer?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
www.youtube.com...

And any gun control advocates on this site are either trolls or disinformation agents. Sorry it had to be said.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by ventian]

that an hilarious video, watch the guy lose his balance, fall into a chair and end up on his back at the end of the room., haha.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Iv always loved the old single action revolvers. Call me old fashioned. upload.wikimedia.org...

My second favorite would have to be the 1911.
www.impactguns.com...

Originally posted by Polynomial C
Hahahah ..

Thank God for Gun Control ...

Get rid of the 2nd !!!!

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn
golly gosh, i tried to post a pic of my gun but i'm afraid i'm just too gosh darn stooopid. guess thats the cross we gun owners have to bear, being so bloody stupid and owning a gun kinda goes hnd in hand. suppose the sooner they ban guns the better ......

oh well off to shoot some those darn pesky squirrels.......

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Raverous]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
NOTHING and i mean NOTHING can beat this baby.

ILL BE BACK

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
.....though One has the natural innate Right to defend oneself and should therefor be allowed to arm oneself when necessary.

If this is not obvious, then you are a slave.
It is this simple.

Rubbish, slavery is a legal economic system with involuntary servitude (no 'job', no money, no life, no choice), you must work for your owner (private ownership/capitalism/your 'boss'/private ownership of the means to gain capital/resources/dependency on 'private owner' for your living), and can be bought and sold (hired and fired, or not hired at all).

You are already a slave your gun isn't helping you.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

So you have agreed that you are a slave in this society as well?
If so, how would you plan to escape?

I don't accept any human being as a master over myself.
Do you?

I live my life, not another's.
I have been 'self' employed for 8 years and actually 'enjoy' what I do.
I enjoy to stay busy with that which interests myself.
Lack of activity leads to entropy by design.

I know no master.
You?

Who did you have in mind as a candidate for my master?
Regardless, I'm not accepting applications.
I believe Eddie Vedder said it well: I Am Mine.

It has a certain Ring to it.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
golly gosh, i tried to post a pic of my gun but i'm afraid i'm just too gosh darn stooopid. guess thats the cross we gun owners have to bear, being so bloody stupid and owning a gun kinda goes hnd in hand. suppose the sooner they ban guns the better ......

oh well off to shoot some those darn pesky squirrels.......

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

A threat to who? to you?.... A knife can be a threat in the wrong hands too... a bottle of wine can kill as many, or even more people than you could kill with a rifle...so are you going to demand for wine bottles, and other combustibles to be banned too?.....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Ha, you and I think a like. My favorite gun: AR-15 (non military M16).

I'm not only trained well with this gun, but it's lovely to use. Very accurate with open sites, never jams on me really (maybe has happened a couple times through thousands and thousands of rounds), and with a nicely worked trigger it shoots amazingly! The kick is not bad at all, and even someone with little gun handling experience could shoot 100yards open sites and be pretty accurate.

Not to forget that the AR-15 is easy to take apart and clean, because it's very helpful in competition, and/or defense if needed. The AR gets cleaned after every use and has remained a good friend ever since it's come into my life. I suggest anyone who hasn't tried one to take the leap and spend the cash needed to get one, you will not regret it I promise you that.

AR-15 (wikipedia link)

The AR-15 (for Armalite model 15[9]) is a widely owned[10] semi-automatic rifle derived from the selective fire M16-series assault rifle, in use by the United States military.

The AR-15 consists of separate upper and lower receiver assemblies, which are attached with two through-pins and can be quickly interchanged with no tools. The lower receiver (because it bears the weapon's serial number and fire control group) is itself regulated as a firearm. However, the upper receiver assembly is simply considered a part, and may be purchased and mail-ordered in most locations with no restrictions. This is an attractive feature for users because it allows a number of upper receivers (often in different calibers) to be interchanged with the same lower receiver.[11] However, one must be thoroughly familiar with firearms laws before doing this as it is possible to make an illegal configuration.[12]

Standard AR-15 rifles accept detachable magazines of widely varying capacities, and have a pistol grip that protrudes beneath the stock. AR-15 rifles are highly configurable and customizable. They are commonly fitted with several accessories such as bipods, folding or collapsing stocks, threaded barrels for the attachment of a flash suppressor, and a rail system for the attachment of vertical grips, flashlights, laser sights, telescopic sights and so on.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
this is my favorite

www.rkba.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by parkwoods21

I understand you've seen this one:
Archetics of control.

I just started to watch it without anticipation.
The music sounds so 'dreary'.
I'll prefer to watch it from 'above' the situation.

It makes more sense of it all.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i love guns, the power, the speed, the explosions, i love it all but i only have two absolute favorites

the M4A1 carbine from the US
en.wikipedia.org...

OP just so you know that is an M4A3 the A3 designates the flat top upper receiver whereas the A1 had the intergrated (non removable) carry handle. I should know, x-military and I have the M4A3. The weapon system is highly configurable just look up SOPMOD M4.

Sailor

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm just about to watch part 4 with anticipation.

"Homo-Atlantis"?
I suppose this is where the Sapience of Homo-sapien originated.

Seems Reasonable to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Also for a sidearm...

www.bushmaster.com...

In a SHTF situation it would be logical to have multiple weapons that use the same caliber and have interchangable parts.

Sailor

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join