It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your Favorite Gun ,Post a pic

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Well, I could have added some text that illustrated my position, but I thought I would post my favourite gun instead.

You don't like it?

You don't have to, I was just following the requirements of the OP.

Nice signature by the way, shame you don't seem to keep to it.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 9-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You must not like the topic...Because now the subject is me.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

My AK for 0-300 Meters and My Mossy 500 for HD & varmints. There's a Remmy 700 in the safe if I need to "reach out and touch" something.... Venison season can't come soon enough!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

MASADA LOVE!!!...lol , I'm a Fan of the 7.62x39 variant (I'm an AK Guy) But It seems only the 5.56 version is going to make it to market. =(

* Don't feed the Anti trolls*

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
We are not allowed to have guns in Australia unless you are a criminal or a roo shooter.Thanks Martin!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Aussie gun Laws... little effect

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizens to keep and bear arms. [...] the right of the citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government and one more safeguard against a tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible.
-- Hubert H. Humphrey, 1960

Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws."
-- Edward Abbey, "Abbey's Road", 1979

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is my Favorite weapon. WASR-10. It has a Tapco Stock, tapco front grip furniture, and a mounting rail for optics like my little red dot sight. Truly a beautiful rifle.

[edit on 09/23/2009 by D3nyIgnorance]

[edit on 09/23/2009 by D3nyIgnorance]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FREIND .
i like the
M3 Multi-Role Anti-Armor Anti-Personnel Weapon System (MAAWS)
becaus it make you go BOOM!! in 10 diffrent ways.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My favorite gun is the Savage 300 ultramag with a boyd brothers thumbhole sportster stock shooting a 150 grain scirrocco bonded bullet all groups are under 1 inch at 300 yards the green tipped ones seem to explode better when i shoot a deer!!

the bullet drops a little over 3 inches at 300 yards and would probably be able to kill with ease up to 1000 yards i havent shot it over 300 yards yet
but when they get finished with the pipeline close to my house will be able to shoot it 7-800 yards on a regular basis

[edit on 31-5-2010 by StumpDrummer]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't shoot much these days, but I like to keep this one handy.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Heckler and Koch MR556

It is a civilian version of the M416 Assault Rifle

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join