It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your Favorite Gun ,Post a pic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
thanks man, now where is a picture of your favorite gun?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This guy took some iron scrap and made one of the baddest flintlocks I have ever seen. I would love to have one of this guys muzzle loaders.

veehd.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

My favorite Assault gun. AR10T .308 1" groups at 350, as well as smooth and fast automatic action.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

My favorite sub-gun...the UMP45

[edit on 27-1-2010 by psyko45]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Long range

pistol

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

My dream gun...the phalanx

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45

Long range

pistol

WTF on the pistol? A bayonet? If I ran out of ammo and I am about to get into close quarter combat, I am going to try to throw my weapon at the target while I draw my blade. But it does look cool.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I think thermocline is a anti-christ

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Saiga 12ga with an 8" barrel and huge clip. The ultimate in close quarters protection. Well if you can't afford the fully automatic shotgun. This set up is capable of 8" groups at 25 yards when using Speer Lawman shells.

The M1 carbine is great for stoping small to medium game at distances of 75 - 105 yards. Plus it has the added bonus of minimal recoil.

Steyr M series in .40S&W
The low profile slide reduces barrel rise from recoil and the uniuqe triangle/trapezoid sights are faster than normal slot and dot sights.

Bersa Thunder .380 Concealed Carry
For those times when you are carrying and don't want to mess with special clothing or a large gun. It has been reported that when teamed with a Corbon DPX round this gun can achieve 9.5" of penetration in gel when shooting through winter clothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Polynomial C=

Hahahah ..

Thank God for Gun Control ...

Get rid of the 2nd !!!!

This could possibly be the most retarded comment ever posted on ATS.

Congrats!

[edit on 25-1-2010 by brainwrek]

Holy Crap S&F!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/30/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I like the idea that if its dark or very crowded that if one uses the weaver stance to apply a dual handed thrust while firing that it would make missing the target nearly impossible. Drop to your knees upstrike to the groin and doubletap, pretty devistating injury. It also makes it very painful if someone tries to disarm you.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
My brother made me aware of this fun little gem. Talk about back pocket power.
I love these novelty guns and the detail is pretty remarkable.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have honerable discharges from the RA and NG,where I learned the difference between a weapon and a gun. The cadence "this is for fighting, this is for fun however is untrue. I love and obtain enourmous "fun" from my array of weapons. Having said that, I have to admit to an ongoing spiritual path pursuit which caused me to question self and role as per whatever percieved enlightenment I thought I had obtained. For awhile I got caught up in the vegitarian/evolved self imposed guilt all such pursuits cause one to explore.
I eventually settled these questions as I matured into the realization that the dicotomies between taking life and bringing death through ingestion into my being in order to be life and guilt assuaging were not seperated but intrinsic parts of a whole psyche.
Therefore I evolved in my viewpoint. I can be a creature of compassion and a human being whose physical nature depends on other lives ending in order for existance to be fulfilled. These are the ingredients of a fully integrated consciousness where dicotomy becomes one and is whole.
Therefore I can love my weapons and also have compassion and respect for the life I must harvest that existance continue.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I got a Smith & Wesson M&P 9c for Christmas and I must say I am thoroughly impressed with it for the cost. Interchangeable backstraps and fits the same accessories as a glock. I really like it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just to make a point, you american are shocking me here!

My Favorite Gun, especially for you Guy's.

TAKE THIS - PENG!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Sorry to say that, but this is why you love guns, - Child abusing!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Oh come on! You live in Switzerland. You probably have a standard issue SIG 57 rifle tucked away in your closet somewhere unless you are female.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

We can give them back. And we do...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Thats a bad ass rifle!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i also am in love with this little beauty,
the M249 Light Machine gun