It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of my Ability here on ATS.... MUST SEE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just posted this thread in the news forum but you guys need to check out the links and proof of my ability... its here on ATS so any doubters can't deny... ok, there may be a few who will say 'but you were chatting about London not Baghdad' to them i say yes i was chatting about London BECAUSE MY OP was about the threat level rising in the UK but the images and messages i recieve are sometimes hard to decypher where or when they will happen.... i havn't got it down 100%

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

[edit on 25-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Bomb and Hotel" - You were bound to be right at sometime.

Google "bomb and hotel" you will see there have been dozens, hundreds of hotel bombings in the last five years, your predicition in the face off the the regularity of hotel bombings is meaningless.

Sorry

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but is it really necessary to post another thread linking us to a thread you posted 20 minutes previously?

You are joking about said ability, right? Could your prediction be anymore generic?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

It's not meaningless seriously... i get a lot of these images and messages throughout a given year and most of the time something happens.... in fact 90% of the time something happens in a certain place or area to clarify what i was recieving

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
~Correction...this thread is linked to a thread that links to another thread?~

:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but is it really necessary to post another thread linking us to a thread you posted 20 minutes previously?

You are joking about said ability, right? Could your prediction be anymore generic?

ok, so how often would you get a bomb or bombs going off at Hotels a few days after someone had said it was going to happen?

And you can see for yourself in the links provided that i'm not lying

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good one, friend. Maybe you do have a talent for that.

I have a prediction:

Tomorrow, hundreds of people will log on to ATS and post babble.
Then, hundreds more with reply to the babble with more thoughts.

In conclusion, chaos and panic will ensue and frenzy-like typing will occur.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Do you know what though? I don't know how to improve it or where to go to improve it? Maybe i'm one of those pre-cogs in the making.... like the ones in 'minority report'

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

ok, so how often would you get a bomb or bombs going off at Hotels a few days after someone had said it was going to happen?

And you can see for yourself in the links provided that i'm not lying

Scary man.... it's almost like you were in on it.

Or that's what my friend Mr.CIA will think

new topics

top topics

join