It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planets will not Align, According to NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I thought it was the earth, lining up with the sun, lining up with the galactic center IN the galactic PLANE.

I guess it is very convoluted, as all partial truths seem to be these days.

Another point I like to make, is a lot of research is being spent into supposed 'Gravitational Waves'.

I asked a physics prof. here at school 'What is the medium that these supposed waves are traveling through?' He just threw up his hands and said 'Aether'.

I think Project Camelot did an interview with a 'whistleblower' talking about a 'gravitational super wave' coming this way.

Basically the idea is that the galactic center has a heartbeat(which might help explain why our own hearts keep beating - which is a paradox in itself).

From the view of QUANTUM physics, I think this cyclical beat could be considered a jump to a higher level of organization(QUANTA), or a threshold that is crossed in which the galaxy is forever in a higher vibrational state.

Just some of my thoughts on the informational mess...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What information is the orbital diagram based off of? If it is just basing the orbits off of how they have been so far then I think it is faulty. I'm sure the planets can change their orbit. Not sayin they will align just sayin the diagram should be based on actual x factors that they check back on

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sir Isaac Newton calculated the biblical implications of this demise and the sum equated to the year 2060 A.D. True, this was before we had Mayan disks and such, however lets really get honest here.

The European culture wasn't around to learn and understand the Mayan and Aztech languages - let alone know the depths of their Religious culture.
True, Cortez and other Spanish Conquistadors had contact with them - but these were a destructive European lot, not an inquisitive one. All they wanted was gold. And as for the Catholic mission to these lands? They weren't interested in their cultures, as 'pagan' as they were. All they cared about was conversion of souls...

Why on Earth does anyone believe these people know what they're talking about? it's literally impossible for them to understand a dead language and a dead culture - it's all 100 percent guess work with no substantiation.

So IMHO when people -like Sitchin and his Annunaki- 'translate' an ancient language they have no idea about, I rather tend to believe they're F.O.S. and are claiming to translate something to create conditions they will make a profit and/or a name for themselves with.

I'm just suprised that no one claims to have translated the Voynich Manuscript yet lol.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hmm , we care about planets near us , some aligments , signs of doom. People , wake up and smell the reality. See the EARTH , which is currently polluted and is being almost thrown asside. If this would have been understood earlier then maybe , the Younger Dryas won't be repeating itself.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungBlood

well the diagram was based on orbital tracks from the past, and yes they can change but how likely is the orbital path of all the planets going to change so they line up in somewhat of a close matter

top topics

<< 1   >>

join