It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL . Where is he ? My prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
After doing some remote viewing I'm predicting Osama Bin Laden is in, or will be in Turkey, south east of Istanbul. Yea,...sounds wild, but thats what I came up with.

I would like to hear other's predictions on where he is?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Were you aware sometime just after the 1st of the year there were reported rumors that a special ops team �coptered into s.w. Iran and snatch Osama and family from a small village and are now holding him near the Kurdish-Turkey border?

I read several accounts in foreign press�.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
UBL is already in US custody somewhere in the afghan/paki border.
Ayman Al-Zawahiri was killed, body identified by his son in the last major afghan offensive by the usa and pakistan.

it is my prediction that these facts will never be confirmed for a long time

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No. I wasn't aware of this. Is this fact or rumor?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No. I wasn't aware of this. Is this fact or rumor?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden is already in US custody and has been ever since 9-11.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'd agree with the majority, he is in US custody and it will show up in the press around September/October that we have him.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
as I've been saying for months....

OBL is in custody of the U.S. and the announcement will be made that we have him sometime between Sept and October.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i think.....he really is not in anyones custody and ya'll are just reaching for straws, i dont think he'll be found for atleast a year.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It was reported by the press in Turkey; Pakistan; India...........It was unconfirmed but the story named the Iranian village; number dead wounded, etc............said unable to get American confirmation because the unit was a secret mixed Army-CIA unit and Internl. Relation problems with Iran because of incursion - One story; several papers; one day w/no follow up.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wasn't there a general belief that Osama was badly wounded on the left side and required hospitalization and a dialasis machine? Supposedly we got pretty close to him when he was in a pakistani hospital for that, and under those circumstances he almost certainly must have been aprehended or more likely was killed because of being kept from proper medical care.

Does anyone here know what became of that story? I think it was one of the last stories before everyone just sorta forgot about him almost.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ok now here's a question for the uber US skeptics...

what if he doesnt surface in sept or october in US custody? what if they dont get him until after the election?

what if they naver capture him and he just dies one day?

what if he's never captured?

wouldnt you then have to reexamine your cynicism of the US government?

i'm not suggesting what may or may not happen. it just seems amusing people talk as if they know...and i'm asking how they might react if they're proven wrong. either way i dont care but i would think that if i made such a claim and i turned out to be wrong that i'd have to take a step back and reexamine my cynicism and skepticism of the govt. i'd have to rethink everything, if i was wrong about this that or the other then certainly its possible i'm wrong about others things i've convinced myself.

as for my own prediciton...i dont know because i dont and i cant dismiss anything from the realm of possibility at this point. i think he might be on the loose but sick and hiding somewhere else besides the afghanistan/pakistan area.

i'm also not suggesting people that people shouldnt question the govt however i think people are doing it automatically without thinking why they're doing it. i question the government myself but i think about WHY i'm doing it, not because i was trained to.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I respect everyone's opinion. I may be wrong. But until I see a credible news source, I will stay with what I viewed. I see no reason for the government to keep his capture a secret, if he was indeed captured.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
who cares?

its all a ruse to distract people from what the US is doing. Theyve been doing financial deals with the Bin Ladens for years..but...They'll find and present him to the world just before the election, just you wait and see. It will dominate the media totally and detract from the murder, chaos torture and mayhem in Iraq, and Bush will swim to a pre-organised victory. La di #ing da...

It's George W Bush you should be tracking down the whereabouts of. Biggest terrorist, mass murderer and threat to humanity and the planet ever...the time is now. ...you wont get another chance, sadly.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
He seems so cute and inept though! Could he really be all of those things you say? I think Cheney is framing him, and of course Cheney works for G-H-Dub. America was under George H W Bush during Reagan's two terms as well as under Bush's official term, and his son's. In 24 years, we've been under 16 years of Bush Sr. Frankly I think Clinton's administration was allowed only because it broke the obvious chain of Bush influence in the Oval office. If Bush had won in 92, been succeeded by Cheney, then eventually given way to G-dub, it would have been obvious. The way we're doing it now though, G-dub can serve two terms, allow another democratic intermission, then be replaced by a new student of the Bush-republican line. Honestly, I think that Hillary Clinton is eventually going to open the door for Women in the white house, even if she never actually wins the office she is going to prove the possibility, and we may see Condie Rice in the VP's seat eventually.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hahaha a good place for him to hide would be the USA , doubt if he had a shave changed his hair put on some diffrent clothes got rid of that piss bag of his
he'd be sound. I mean its the last place they'd expect him to be right?...But hey its just a Suggestion.

top topics

join