It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Extinct Animals That Have Been Photographed Alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What savages humans are. It pisses me off especially when I read that some animals are extinct because of recreational hunting.

You wanna shoot some sh** up tough guy? Go to Afghanistan or Iraq and show how brave you are. It's easy to shoot at a defenseless animal.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Don't worry, if you believe in evolution there will be new species of animals appearing over the new few hundred million years. It's the cycle of life.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well luckily there are new exotic species still being discovered

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But then wholesale clearcuts and "slash and burn" farming does not exactly selective destroy species -- instead whole ecosystems are wiped out. The same with the huge trawler fish operations --

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
All the articles in this thread add to my conviction that humans freaking suck....
I can only keep hoping a quick and painless megadeath will wipe us from face of the earth. That's the only real hope I can see for the planet surviving.

Unless we can start to live within our means and not generations beyond it, we are (and all future generations) #ed!

I won't be pumping any commercial units into existance as this one is highly over rated...

bah humbug....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by usereightthousand

I don't understand, why don't you people that want humans to die just go ahead and kill yourselves. It would make much more room for animals. And I know I would be happier.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by russ212

I have seen you repeating the same lines every thread relating to environment and every post on this thread. Well listen out can't leave people like you to create more trouble can we? Don't worry we will take you along with us when it's time.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread.. I appreciate you bringing this topic to our attention. It is wonderful to see people looking for answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I used to see golden frogs and tad poles in Northern Cali in the sreen behind my house when I was a kid growing up in Tehama County.. late 70's to early 80s i used to see these frogs on a reg basis. I had never given them a second thought till today..

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

And why do you think I have said this in multiple post? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there is always some idiot that is volunteering people to die for their beliefs. They say that they want other people to die or lose their livelyhoods. However, I never hear these same liberals volunteering their own lives or wealth.

The only thing I ever hear these people saying is how bad everyone else is for the enviroment and how the population needs to be reduced. This just goes to show how oppresive the liberal agenda is. This is how the liberals in government and the private sector operate.

By the way, I am a bible thumping, truck driving, gun carrying conservative. You could try to take me with you, but I assure you, your efforts useless.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is too good information of each animals and awesome wallpapers..
I am very intrested in Animals, but now a days there are very few animal are left in our earth… so how we can save the extinct animals

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Wrong topic, dude.

You're ruining an otherwise decent thread.
edit on 31-1-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Nice. You are the problem, my friend. I would prefer to begin the population reduction now. Care to volunteer?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As much as it pains me that humanity has caused the extinction of animals...we are not the first and we wont be the last predators to do so.

It is natural selection at its finest.

The only reason it pains me, is because it shows how much humanity is infact still an animal.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
and here is 10 animals that may go extinct in the next 10 years buzzhubb.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You can blame humans as I do as well but it's really the value we place on paper and shiny things that makes human do the incredible acts of genocide.

Value makes the world burn.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
S&F
It is truly sad

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join