It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBER ALERT: Aja Johnson, 8-year old girl, Geronimo, Oklahoma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers are with this little child and i really hope that they find her soon,

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have found more of a physical description on Aja and included it in the OP.

She is approximately 4 ft tall and of a "very skinny build". (approx 65 lbs)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If anyone has a truck driver friend who does short haul in Oklahoma, or long haul and may be passing through the 5 state area (New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas or Arkansas) please pass the vehicle information.

There has been a petition effort to try to get a trucker network for spotting vehicles connected with abducted children, but there has been no success in getting this accomplished to date.

Truckers are the best people to know about these cases.

[edit on 1-25-2010 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Alright. Here is the conspiracy....

Aja is a girl's name
it is of Hindi origin
it means the she-goat, unborn one, the unborn creator

Geronimo is yelled before the big jump... as in jumping out of an airplane.... or off a cliff.... like the stock market.

So I think what we are seeing here is the transmission of an Amber Alert which just happens to contain two components of interest. The girl, her mother and the bad man are all unwitting accomplices so to speak. They know nothing of it. The Amber Alert stories happen all the time. This particular one just happens to be of use for conveying the message that it is time for the sacrifice, the big jump is approaching, soon comes the great fall into creation.

In the matter of the actual tragic event precipitating the Amber Alert, let's hope for the best outcome.

or it could be just a kidnapping.

DUDE! you are complicated!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Alright. Here is the conspiracy....

Aja is a girl's name
it is of Hindi origin
it means the she-goat, unborn one, the unborn creator

Geronimo is yelled before the big jump... as in jumping out of an airplane.... or off a cliff.... like the stock market.

So I think what we are seeing here is the transmission of an Amber Alert which just happens to contain two components of interest. The girl, her mother and the bad man are all unwitting accomplices so to speak. They know nothing of it. The Amber Alert stories happen all the time. This particular one just happens to be of use for conveying the message that it is time for the sacrifice, the big jump is approaching, soon comes the great fall into creation.

In the matter of the actual tragic event precipitating the Amber Alert, let's hope for the best outcome.

I agree; sounds like you have a sense of the cumulative events in the world around you. Thank you for the insight..

People out here are praying for her OP..

[edit on 25-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
thank you for posting this, and i really hope that they're able to find this little one. back in the summer where I live, a young girl was kidnapped and an amber alert was never issued. that young girl was murdered by her captors. its so heartbreaking.

i cannot understand why anyone would be against having this thread in this forum. it should be at the top of every board to make sure people are aware, so that they can all help. I dont care if this isnt a conspiracy, its an incredibly important thing to post up and make widely available to everyone on here.

now, if this guy happens to come to canada with this girl, im aware of it and i can try to help. thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just found this my Mom lives in Oklahoma and is decently connected with a health care company that has vehicles all over So i made a forward including the little girls picture and the vehicle info and sent it to her In hopes this will help.
As for you assholes who are like um who cares If it was your child would you care?

Many best wishes to this young girl and her family.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I do run a group on face book for missing children, but it is UK only so its not much help here i guess, but the offer is there to give a mention if anyone thinks it might help.

As for people not liking the thread, well heartless or what, yeah the site if for conspiracy theories, but in my opinion, any group or on line community with as much strength as ATS would be a perfect place to put out a notice, there are people all over the world on here, what better way to get the word out, This story is not in UK MSM, but what if she ends up in the UK somehow, we those of us on ATS would be aware of the situation.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some major updates - or should I say corrections - to this story. First off, this morning all reports had Aja's last name as "Jotson". Her last name is Johnson. Second, it is now reported the back window space is covered in plastic not sheet metal.

Some information that is concerning:

In November, Tonya Hobbs (Aja's mother who was killed by Hobbs last evening) was in court because her ex-husband, Aja's father, sued to get restricted visitation for Tonya. Included in those restrictions were that Aja not be near Lester Hobbs. When this information is combined with the emergency protective order filed by Tonya back in August for "child abuse", this situation becomes extremely concerning. Apparently Tonya had gone to visit Hobbs in Geronimo, breaking the law by taking Aja with her, in an effort to reconcile. Apparently that was a big fail. While my sympathies go out to Tonya's family who has suffered her loss. She accomplished nothing but to leave a small girl motherless and now has placed that girl in grave danger.

Here's a picture of the scumbag we're all looking for:

photos.newsok.com...

Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley put it best on what should be kept foremost in our minds:

Our main concern at this time is to find the little girl. We already have a tragedy on our hands. We don't want two.

Please continue to keep an eye out for the car, the scumbag and little Aja.

[edit on 1-25-2010 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Okay, only a brief update this morning.

J.J. Johnson, Aja’s father, held a brief press conference yesterday in which he pled with the public and Lester Hobbs to make sure his daughter is returned safely.

newsok.com...

The updates for this morning are:

* There seems to be confusion about exactly what is covering the missing back window of Hobbs’ 1992 White Toyota Paseo (OK Tag # 577-BPW). It’s either been covered over with sheet metal or plastic. Short story is – watch for an early model white Toyota with SOMETHING covering over the back window space.

* The vehicle has no hubcaps.

* Lester Hobbs has hazel eyes (first reported as brown) and no longer has the goatee seen in the picture above.

Please continue to stay alert so that Aja can be brought back to her father safely.

[edit on 1-26-2010 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There was a possible sighting of Hobbs and Aja yesterday evening in Brady, TX which is between Austin and San Antonio.

Authorities state that Hobbs has relatives in Rockport (which is near Corpus Christi), Oregon and California, but other than that he is considered a transient with no ties.

www.kauz.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Texas Department of Public Safety is now reporting the possible sighting yesterday was a "data error" (not sure what that means), and Hobbs has not been spotted in Texas yet.

www.koco.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:59 AM EST

! ! ! ! ! ! !

Here it goes! The story is going national now. CNN website just started highlighting the Aja abduction story. It is listed on the front page as one of the most popular stories, and is linked to CNN Justice section.

I'll be watching that stock market like a hawk.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join