It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: be wary for fast disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This study on bible-UFO connection is VERY interesting to say the least...Heres the link
www.bibleufo.com...
I DO hope you read it in its entirety before making any comments on it, If there is any truth to what they believe it would explain your question why they are putting aliens in a negative light before disclosure.
Just a thought.......

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Could it be that for some reason, what we don't know as a species, can't hurt us?

This comment reminds me of a dream I had a couple years back. IN it i was taken to another planet by an entity that I see in my dreams sometimes. She told me to walk down a street and look around. So I did. I saw a city of peoples, or should I say aliens of all kinds of shapes and sizes. They were all just as miserable as us. They were cramped and crowded. It was clear they were slaves to something. My "friend" told me, paraphrasing because I can't remember perfect details, "Is this what you really want to be? Why would you want to leave your safe home, where while you are a prisoner in some ways, you are still free. It's all the same" After a moment, she told me to stop looking around for fear someone would notice. And then she took me home. This dream made a good point.

Maybe it's not that bad here compared to out there. Or maybe it's the same. Of course, it was just a dream and consequences be damned, I still fricken' want to know because nothing's permanent.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join