It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Dr David Lukoff and UFO's have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I came across this guys name after a patient who is a ranked NSA official was in my lab the other day. So my patient never tells me directly about any thing but he does drop tid bits of info like names...
Such as our good Dr.David Lukoff, Ph.D.
So I plugged his name in and well....
www.itp.edu...
Please look at the board of trustee's and the inter connection to the big corporate companies
www.itp.edu...

And also check this connection out:
www.johnemackinstitute.org...

Now I pluigged this guys name in google and added + ufo and check this out:

www.blinddogfilms.com...

And this also came up:

www.passporttothecosmos.com...

Now I know this is not some solid concrete evidence that so many crave.
But I had to look at what was presented a few times before the "OH WOW" light went off.
Bear with me.
My patient who I would never reveil his name was smart enough to give me a name of a person who was not directly connect to the government. But has enough respect from others in the government to say check this out and have a look see. I just think we are so focused in on the people who are always beating there chest of aliens who some are and some are not trying to make a quick buck. But how many people in here ever really bring up names of people who are not in the "alien" circle? I think this is where ATS is becoming stale with the same recycled stories and people who seek the same publicity.

[edit on 2010 by tsloan]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Cool catch,

I wonder if the good doctor would ever consider joining ATS to discuss his work?

Star and flag for your old fashion investigation.

join