It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of Thule [HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Thule Gesellschaft, which is directly connected with the Grand Lodge....
their website: www.thule-gesellschaft.org...

- source: alliedunion.wordpress.com...

I am here to tell you this is a deception. This "Thule" group claims to have ties to the original Order of Thule that became the NAZI party under Adolph Hitler. This connextion is in the form of a particular dagger that is part antler or bone. This dagger is held by the Alpina Lodge of Swiss FreeMasonry. The head of pseudo-Thule, Jarl Vidar, never attempted to acquire this dagger from the Alpina Lodge. Instead he communicated with my associate and fellow POD-member, "Bambino Machiavelli," (ie. Steven Pearce), and asked Steven to be a third-party go-between on his behalf to the Alpina Lodge. Steven arranged a meeting, on agreement of some sum of money. Jarl never went, and instead broke the agreement with Steven over the money he'd promised him.

The Thule have recently attempted to align themselves with "Supriem" David Rockefeller and his entire crew. They have ingratiated themselves to some of his affiliates, both past (such as Michael Prescott) and present (such as Wes Penre and Steven Pearce). They have used this alignment to attempt to collect blood samples from the people associated with SDR. In order to belong to the Thule order under Jarl Vidar, one must send in a blood sample and a palm print. This is not a joke.

While none of the founding POD members, or those sitting in the current executive committee of our founding cell, have done this, we know people who have. They are told that their blood is going to be "tested" to see if it can be "activated" to become a "triple helix." While there is literature available substantiating the so-called "triple helix" of regular DNA bonded to monoatomic gold, neither Jarl nor his associates appear aware of this. Instead, they have possession of an esoteric-looking "machine" that will "test" the blood to see if the subject can have their "triple helix" activated not using monoatomic gold, but at a distance, using this esoteric "machine."

Jarl has probably collected around twenty blood samples using this con-job. He is a scammer, and his associates and affiliates are as well. These include Harald Alker (a former associate) and Michael Prescott (a current associate), among more.

Their inner-most secret is related to Jarl himself, claiming he has a unique birth-mark pattern that identifies him as the reincarnation of the original founder of Thule, a German Sufi named Sebottendorf who drowned in the Bosphorus river. They claim that this birthmark depicts a very specific pattern, depicted below:

This pattern is meaningless. It was never associated with Sobbetendorf, and thus has no relevance to any authentic re-creation of his original Thule society. It was generated by someone attempting to spread the mythos, and discovered by Jarl, who then modified it as the central secret of his pseudo-Thule. This secret has no validity, and there is moreover zero good justification to run an internet scheme which collects blood samples through the international mail.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
further references for research only:

Jarl Vidar's facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

Michael Noel Prescott's facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

triple-helix facebook group:
www.facebook.com...

Michael Prescott's Thule-based youtube channel:
www.youtube.com...

for any questions about this pseudo-Thule, please direct your attention to these sites. TY.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nice post.

Thanks for the information

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
According to the lore circulating online, the connexion between Thule and "Supriem" David Rockefeller (SDR) derives from, apparently, Jarl Vidar giving SDR a small sample of the "black stone" that Jarl posesses, which he claims is an authentic relic stolen from the upstairs floor at the centre of the infamous "black sun" marble inlay in Wewelsburg Castle. On one of the videos on Michael Prescott's youtube page, you can see a black stone sitting on top of a strange replica of what appears to be an originally metallic disc, with raised relief circles and line-sigils indicating a left-right symmetry of 7 (3 L, 3 R, 1 centre) shapes. The model reminds me in its oddity of Pergamum, but this is doubtless not as old. There are photos of Jarl's "blood machine" on both his and Prescott's facebook profile pages. Today I also posted a link to this thread on Jarl's "Triple Helix" facebook group, for anyone representing them to post here if they want.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Jon, Weather or not you believe in the Thule and it's mission is entirely up to you. If you do not, that is your choice, and if you do that is also your choice. I will make no attempt to persuade you one way or the other, you have free will and a mind that is what they are there for, so that you can use it to decide for yourself. We understand that not everyone will believe or agree with us, but we also understand that people have free will and can think for themselves, in the end they will believe what they want.

To find out more about the thules mission you can watch the following video on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

Peace.
~VenusAmina

[edit on 25-1-2010 by VenusAmina]

[edit on 25-1-2010 by VenusAmina]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenusAmina
Weather or not you believe in the Thule and it's mission

No, personally, I do not subscribe to either Irminism or Armanic rune lore, which were the original foundations of the original Thule Order. Nor do I subscribe to racist NAZI fascism which is what that order of Thule later became. Nor do I subscribe to their personality-cult when someone resurrects the Thule without any proper ties to its original form. And I definitely will not subscribe to anyone that wants to me to give them blood before they decide if I can join. I've been in the position of being asked to take the blood-oath, or death-oath, to the agenda of these sort by selling out my own independent inspiration to black-mail, lies and secrecy. I didn't do it. I won't give up my blood for any cult whose secrets I can learn on my own without needing to do so. As far as their excuse being some "machine" that will "test" or "activate" it, this is rubbish, and at best a modernised version of the old fable about vampires. At worst, though, its a postal crime that needs to be addressed by Interpol and their local police agencies in Germany, where Jarl Vidar is currently living. I just don't think its healthy to send raw exposed human blood through the mail.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

the business is making money by selling a solution to a problem that the business itself created (or that it intentionally allows to continue to exist).... the statute is sufficiently broad to encompass illegal activities relating to any enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce.

- source: en.wikipedia.org...

If you don't intend to kill or injure someone, can you send blood through the post? Yes, with the right packaging. If the blood you'd like to mail is pathogen-free, the United States Postal Service is happy to transport it by ground or air. (Same goes for saliva, urine, and stool samples.) But first you'll need to satisfy the Department of Transportation's safety requirements: Place your bodily fluids in a leak-proof receptacle (like a test tube), cushion it with an absorbent cloth, insert the tube and cloth together into a plastic bag or some secondary leak-proof container, and then stuff the whole mess into a sturdy box with the phrase exempt human specimen in bold lettering. (Go to Page 10 of this PDF* for a visual.) Of course it's impossible to know whether untested blood contains viruses or other disease-causing microorganisms, but for shipping purposes, a "reasonable expectation" that pathogens aren't present is good enough.

- source: www.slate.com...

*PDF source: www.iata.org...

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
here is a video Jarl Vidar posted on youtbe that shows the "Vril Machine" used to "test" &/or "activate" the submission of blood from the applicant to the Thule Order:
www.youtube.com...

This machine looks cool. Unfortunately, it does not do what Jarl claims it does, and therefore it is simply an object at the centre of his fraud, and not a working machine.

PEACE.
- Jon

top topics

join