It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order and how the Jews run it, as told by a Jew Himself!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
thewind and Glass_Eyed_Max...

You are still missing my point!!!
I am not saying there is no NWO... i am saying “What relevance is it if they are Jews??”

Its a simple point... By highlighting the fact that you believe them to be Jewish is like attaching the blame to their Jewishness as opposed to them individually!!

I lived on a rough housing estate when i was a kid... there was a gang of black and white kids that used to mug woman for their valuables... Now out of a population of about 600 black people who lived on the estate there was a bad element of 5 or 6 kids that committed these crimes, along with their white accomplices! For some reason people seemed to forget that white kids were involved in these crimes... it was always “those blacks” or “The trouble with blacks is....” Before long racism was rife, stirred up by the few bigots who claimed to simply be stating the facts!!!!

Like the bigoted individuals of that estate you are both providing selective “facts”

In other words, if a malicious "tribe" were running your country, how in the world would you come to acknowledge them if you defend and protect them by standing against racism? The fact is, they are a "tribe" that are for the same cause and come from the same place. If you don't want to acknowledge them because you don't want to be mean or discriminate that's fine.

OK... Malicious tribe, running my country, must not stand again racism to protect my country... hmmm... how to deal with this.... ok gotcha... “THOSE PESKY JEWS MUST BE STOPPED GRRR”

That said, I don't think the NWO are true Jews per se. They disgustingly hide behind Judaism and obviously don't care for the Jewish people because if they did they'd stop hurting their image.

Oh... er... but i thought... you just said... ah forget it!

Can you not see the contradiction here?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

“What relevance is it if they are Jews??”
What relevence? There's a lotta relevence! When you put the pieces of the puzzle together and see their agenda, money control, faith dominance, racial admonitions, judicial prejudice control, and those are just the mildly sleazy reasonings!

Religion is how they get their laws into our system, once they have corrupted our entire panel of judges on both the local and USA levels! Lobbying for their race via money-making corporations gives them the dominant edge over the rest who have to fight over the scraps that are left. A good example here is hollywoood!

I can go on and on here, but I believe you get my meaning.

<< 1   >>

join