It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My roommate went to an abandoned insane asylum town in NJ. LOOK AT THIS PHOTO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Holy crap!!! I see what your talking about and that's creepy. I can understand how it freaked you out. Do you think they were posing or something?

Sorry if this is a bad post, its my first. HahaTextText RedTextText

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Holy crap!!! I see what your talking about and that's creepy. I can understand how it freaked you out. Do you think they were posing or something?

Sorry if this is a bad post, its my first. HahaTextText RedTextText

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow i liked just crapped my pants....not that it is mysterious-the fact it looks so creepy. But here is something else if it will offer you any comfort-a lot of old buildings with glass like that mixed with light and reflections makes weird colorful shapes, then the brains takes over. When I first saw the two people, I didn't realize it was them. It looked more like pokemon to me actually......the brain is programed to automatically make patterns out of everything it sees, and if somebody says look there is a person our brain searches for a shape that is humanoid, there fore one person seeing the two people and telling you and your friend makes you see them to.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes, the pics of the building creeped me out.

As to the window with the kids.
It is not boarded...notice that the other boards cover the windo frame.
If this was a board over the windo it would only be attached to the frame holding the glass and not to the Windo frame. This is not how it is done. I know about these things.
So no plywood there ok?

It look more to me like a windo screen that is torn. Part of it is hanging over the lower sill. So torn screen, light and shadow=image of kids.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

thanks for your insight. glad someone else believes me and my roommate that it's not plywood. good thought on the window screen. a friend of mine suggested that too and that the colors of screens warp over time.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
they did a whole episode on ghost hunters where they went in an abandoned insane asylum at night. some creepy stuff goes down in those places.

I've seen some of those. Only thing that stands out for me is it's always done at night and in dark areas, I wonder why? You don't see too many of these Ghost Hunters reporting in places during the day time, in places that are well lit.

------------

To OP: At first I really could not see anything. Then I was able to see what looked like two aliens with giant pumpkin heads. Then I was able to see the two School boys others are talking about. I admit that zoomed in it looks freaky, but it is probably just a Visual Illusion like the other poster said.

The reason you do not see them do many daylight investigations (though all groups do daylight investigations) is that with lights on and during the day you have to worry a great deal more about shadows and glare, as well as noise and other inconveniences.
I will not even get into the theories with ultra violet light and different filters which work better at night.
During the day you get things like this picture that was posted.
Simple macroing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Compare your "Children" with the windows on the other side of the building. Has none of you noticed that those children are actually a wooden board in front of the window?

Ghost hunters aint got nuthin on me

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join