It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fat-Man and the Crystal!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have always been one prone to odd dreams. And also prone to odd waking experiences. But last night was an occasion I feel may just be worthy of a thread, and welcoming any insight from readers.

The situation as it was, was that I was asleep, but fully conscious. I was wide awake and aware of everything going on around me, but I knew I was very much asleep. Could even hear myself snoring like a chainsaw at full RPM!

During this "dream" (for lack of a better term) a rather fat man with a dirty gray beard....a man whome resembled Santa Clause after a week long bender to be exact, came to me and told me that everything NASA has told and shown us about the moon doesn't really mean anything. No surprise there! He then went on to explain that there is something on, or buried under the surface of the moon which is of great importance to mankind. He did not say what nor where this object is(aside from the fact its located on the moon!). I was however given the impression this object is crystalline in structure. I was given no details to the size, shape, weight, or use of this object....only that it of great importance!

And before I was able to even ask a question I awoken. And felt like I had been awake all night and utterly exhausted. My only question would have been "Why are you telling ME this? Why not someone who can DO something about this?"
Ok...thats two questions...but you get the idea.

I will welcome any insight to this or if anyone out there has had a simular experience.
And no...drugs or alcohol were not a factor!

MODS...feel free to move this thread wherever it properly fits.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
John Lear has talked about a 'soul cube' machine that allegedly comprises of a large part of the moon. Perhaps it's just a large crystal like the ones scattered throughout earth.. each one with different characteristics and purpose.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Did the man look like you in the future?
Do you have any theories regarding what can we mine in the moon?

I have had a similar experience with what looked like the future me and he told me about someone that I hadn't seen in about 10 years and that she was looking for me. I found that she was in fact looking for me in a few websites at the time of the "dream". I did not find her until a few months ago and I asked her about it and she admitted to it and that she needed to talk to be back then because she believed that I would have been able to help her. The weird thing was that she did not ask for details on who told me this and just accepted it.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

I had that same thought of it being me from the fruture!

I sure hope it wasn't me from the future! Is so i'm gonna start taking better care of myself! At least in the future I know i won't have missed many meals! lol

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Thats a good point! I forgot about Lear and his theories about the moon and souls! Might be onto something!

Its just such a surreal experience!

Afterwards I felt almost disturbed by the whole thing!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just a couple of things to add.

I'd suggest you were more than lucid dreaming and therefore more able to communicate with awareness. This being could be you, a higher representation of you, when they appear they do show us aspects of ourselves in their dress and behaviour.

In the same scenario this being could also be another OBE'er wanting to talk with anyone who was "awake" at the time, or a being seeking to provide you with information.

Can you take yourself back in memory and get a feel for this being? Once you feel it fully you will know what the intent and reason were.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I never experienced anything like this, but I do have a theory on what the object may be, I think it's part of a stargate system, a way to go through a gate to many worlds and to travel through time. I think that crystals have a lot to do with moving things great distances/time spans. But it is just a theory. I think diamonds are the best crystalline forms used for this purpose or maybe gold made into crystal form?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'd just like to thank everyone for their input! All are valid points and will be taken into concideration. Maybe I can conjour this fat man again and get to ask a question or two!

Once again...thank you all!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
That is one incredible dream, i usually dream i am falling off a cliff and wake up before i hit the bottom.....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Huh, something similar to this happened to me two weeks ago, I just assumed it was just a freaky dream. In my dream, the man looked nothing like Santa Claus, in my dream, it was a tall, thin man with long hair and a long beard, the hair and beard went down nearly to the floor and the man had a very cold aura about him, when you looked into his eyes you could feel his loneliness and despair and he didn't speak rationally at all, he just stared at me, emotionless just saying, "The moon... It's the moon..." He just kept repeating that over and over again and when I asked him what he was talking about, he just pointed out the window and for some incredible reason, I saw the moon, my bedroom is right next to a house and I can't see any part of the night sky, so I admired the view for a bit and turned back to look at the man and all I saw was a skeleton and then I woke up, freaked out and questioning my sanity.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLifeGeek

Thats fascinating! Wonder how many others are having similar experiences but not sharing, or just shrugging it off!

Makes me feel better knowing i'm not the only one!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Last night I also dreamed of the moon and there was a guy with me. However, I can't remember what the guy looked like but I do remember being right next to the moon. Then for some reason I was digging into it and thinking that the surface resembled styrofoam. Then he said the name of it, but I forget the word because I never heard of it before, a word that starts with the letter m. I do remember that it sounded like nanospheres. Maybe monospheres or something, I can't remember.

I do remember digging for some sort of crystal. Makes me wonder what really is up there on the moon. Maybe, there is a crystal that we can use after all.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
Last night I also dreamed of the moon and there was a guy with me. However, I can't remember what the guy looked like but I do remember being right next to the moon. Then for some reason I was digging into it and thinking that the surface resembled styrofoam. Then he said the name of it, but I forget the word because I never heard of it before, a word that starts with the letter m. I do remember that it sounded like nanospheres. Maybe monospheres or something, I can't remember.

I do remember digging for some sort of crystal. Makes me wonder what really is up there on the moon. Maybe, there is a crystal that we can use after all.

The moon is the greater unconscious.
The Man is gathering himself after a very long haul.

top topics

join