It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Planet Earth really Hollowed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello Everyone, so i just finished watching this video on how the earth might be Hollow, the video talks about how there are only a few SAT orbiting the Poles and that it is almost impossible to find a SAT image of the north pole and i came across this image.
almahdy.eu...

here is the link to the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nice clear day. Not a cloud in the Arctic sky. Wait! Where's Greenland? Europe? North America? That is not a real image.

This is:
www.ssec.wisc.edu...

No. The Earth is not hollow.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
its gonna be hollow eventually, with all of those underground bases and explosions lol

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

LMFAO

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Does anyone here follow Jan Lamprecht's work on The Hollow Earth Theory

www.hollowplanets.com...

Jan wrote a fantastic book call Hollow Planets: A Feasibility study of possible hollow worlds.

Could the planets Mercury, Venus and Earth be hollow?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Does anyone here follow Jan Lamprecht's work on The Hollow Earth Theory

www.hollowplanets.com...

Jan wrote a fantastic book call Hollow Planets: A Feasibility study of possible hollow worlds.

Could the planets Mercury, Venus and Earth be hollow?

Yes I've read Jan's book and found it extremely thought provoking. His science was superb and the illustrations of other planets which seem to have holes at the poles was excellent. I also liked the part where the moon got hit by something we fired at it and it rang like a bell for hours. This was apparently collaborated by others. Doesn't seem like something the moon would do unless it was hollow too.

I can't honestly think of anything that is spherical that wouldn't be less dense the further down you went (think centrifugal force). Makes sense to me that the denser bits would be thrown to the outside. He also says the maths is all wrong and that the weight of the earth has been calculated and can't possibly be denser all the way through or it would have to weigh more. I'm no scientist, but some of his arguments were logical.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by heffo7]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

It took me a while to get through his book and I agree it is excellent, I checked out his website and he doesn't seem to be doing much lately, I relistened to his interview with Art Bell on Coast about six months ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Okay I will entertain for a second the idea that there is a massive hole going from the north pole of the earth through and to the south pole. My only question is what the hell is the big deal of keeping that sort of thing secret? Maybe I'm not understanding this concept fully but that doesn't seem to pose any major threat to humanity, it would just piss alot of people off whom were told the earth was completely spherical this entire time.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAmI
Okay I will entertain for a second the idea that there is a massive hole going from the north pole of the earth through and to the south pole.

So where are these holes, and why has noone noticed? You can get flights, landing at both poles, so how come they have not been noticed?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatAmI

Ah-ha this is a whole different can of worms. Some have suggested that the hollow earth is the real source of where UFO's originate. Seems that makes more sense than coming from light years distant.

Not saying I agree, just saying...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well it seems much more plausible that gravitational forces would cause matter to be condensed into a spherical (or somewhat elliptical) shape, more so then a sphere with a hole through the center of it. I just don't buy this for one second, it seems like the laws of physics are entirely against this mad mans proposition. And on the note of aliens coming from the center of the earth, there are actually individuals that believe that another form of high intelligence originates in the molten lava core that is the middle of the earth? ... Sorry but it seems more plausible that they come from light years away.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

UFO's from the center of the earth ??? Well than I hope they like liquid hot magma.

earth is not only solid, ... it is liquid !! .... with a crunchy outer crust. Kind of like a Cherry Cordial, ... but less delicious.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well if it is hollow, I wouldn't use this photo to convince you of that fact. The photo looks somewhat manufactured and it resembles a poor attempt to create confusion.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Well if it is hollow, I wouldn't use this photo to convince you of that fact. The photo looks somewhat manufactured and it resembles a poor attempt to create confusion.

Well yes, we know the photo is complete bogus it just screams photoshop but if you take a look at the video that the TS presents, the man in the video actually theorizes this.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

It's a fun theory and all but as far as the overwhelming scientific evidence is concerned, no, unfortunately the Earth is not hollow. That isn't to say there aren't massive caves and plenty of unsolved mysteries as to the inner Earth but generally speaking it isn't hollow.

Lot of wild theories surrounding Hollow Earth theory but not many facts.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I in no way support/believe this theory but I'm now kind of curious as to why (if it's true) that the government does not release satellite images of the north/south pole to the public? Potential nuclear weaponry sites? What are your thoughts on that?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If i understand my education correct. Earth is as solid as a rock. Earth is compressed dirt, except from some pockets of water,oil and gas.

In the oil sector they drill very deep wells in some parts of the world. In Norway i know that they have drilled oil wells that are around 7km++. And seismic testing also show a solid earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
LOL...
Oh my aching sides...
Do you seriously put forward that the picture is an unaltered, true representation of the North Pole... LOL...
Oh, stop... my sides are hurting!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think ''Hollow Earth'' is another way of speaking about the topic of occult mysteries. The pregnant female would be the hollow earth from which the ''alien'' originates.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Nice clear day. Not a cloud in the Arctic sky. Wait! Where's Greenland? Europe? North America? That is not a real image.

This is:
www.ssec.wisc.edu...

Explanation: Thanks for the debunk on the OP's linked picture as the picture you link to is the 1st complete satellite picture of the arctic I have ever seen. St*r!

But then your post goes on and promotes ignorance ....

No. The Earth is not hollow.

That is NOT scientific FACT and HERE is WHY....

Atom size [wiki]

Atomic radius [wiki]

Yahoo Answers [answers.yahoo.com]

What % of an atom is empty? [physicsforums.com]

Wiki Answers [wiki.answers.com]

Hydrogen Atom Scale Model [phrenopolis.com]

Personal Disclosure:
So yeah...from a scientific POV the Earth is 99.9999999999999% HOLLOW!!!

P.S. Shame on the sycophants who starred you and didn't bring your shallow arguments flaws to your attention!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join