It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Raj Patel in fact Maitreya the long awaited World Teacher ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All I can really think about is... poor Raj. Guy writes two books, maybe expecting a fat check... maybe help out a little on the way. Instead the dude gets called a deity by some new agers and an anti-christ by some dooms dayers. That'd be a bad way to wake up in the morning.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Any YouTube movies with ominous music automatically makes me want to ignore their content. If he's such an evil guy, you shouldn't need the goofy soundtrack to make your point. At least it wasn't the really dramatic stuff they play with the Planet X/Nibriu stuff...........

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Corporate Media are very involved in Raj Patel's Promotion as an "ordinary bloke", but they betray themselves because Raj Patel is supposed to be an unknown poor activist, but the Media are really covering each one of his least intervention all the same.

See this last video which has been spread today by the New York Times!!! They really want us (the sheep) to think that Raj Patel is just a bump but not Maitreya, their insistence widely expose their hidden plan (Maitreya to reign on the New World Order):

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hm, it's difficult to say, but looks like Raj fitted the hand quite well...
On the other hand, the April edition of the S.I magazine states that until the moment Maitreya has given 9 interviews, all in the same channel.
I don't think Raj has done so. Perhaps we should look in CNN; for instance we know that between more or less 15th February to the end of March He's given 2 interviews.
If I only knew how to search videos there...it's not that easy, you know.
I think CNN is a good alternative, after all the S.I commercial was shown there, and in the 1990's Maitreya gave an interview in that same channel, by then not put on air...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This video definitely exposes the plan of the Coporate Media and their connection with Share International. RAJ PATEL IS MAITREYA, Here's an undeniable proof:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This video exposes that the New York Times, The Guardian,..., The Corporate Media, the Coroporate and Political Elites, Lucifer/Maitreya/Raj Patel's Share International, are all connected and are carrying out Satan's plan.

Many other people are spreading wrong informations about this case in order to create the confusion, the more there woul be fake versions the more the people would be confused, that's another advanced technic of censorhsip.

How can you recognize a propaganda job?

* Mainly their productions smell MONEY, it's obvious they enjoy a great support.

* They only connect some dots and purposely ignore many other key ones, it's easier to attack the Truth part by part, otherwise their deceipt would be too obvious.

* They don't speak about The God of The Universe at all, they are doing their Scherlock Holmes whereas this matter is all about God. How can these people be correct if they ignore God and his SOON PUNISHMENT WHICH WILL FALL ON THE US????

Anyway, I've provided you some clues and the future will proove you that I am neither insane nor lost, I hope it would not be too late for you. My role is to transmit a Message from God and up to you to believe in it or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is a topic that is very close to my heart.

I dont think Maitreya is the antichrist.

I think the idea of an Antichrist has come and gone.

What we are awaiting in this world is a teacher of all humanity.

Someone that speaks and gets to the heart of the issue without any redtape.

Someone who is kind and loving and compassionate and considerate and who wants the world to change for the better.

It is east to associate this person who will come to many negative images. in fact it is human nature. Fear is all around us and with that comes parranoia.

I think Maitreya will have a great impact on Humanity when the world finally learns to accept his views.

I honestly do not think Raj Patel is the Maitreya not only because he has publically denied this but because he is not spiritually enlightend.

Yes he is intelligent and he cares about the world but he can not answer fundamental questions or address certain topics from a spirtual stand point.

He is not an evolved being and he has not experienced the interconectedness of the world through himself.

I like what Raj Patel has to offer and i think implementing the things he talks about so transparently would have positive benefits for the world around us but i do not think implemented his ideas in the world will do what is required of a world teacher or massiah.

To be the messiah you have to be willing to represent humanity against the machine which is the driving force behind the New World Order.

The only we to do this is to be consistantly infallible.

Raj Patel is not consistantly infallible.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
First of all, the Maitreya is NOT the Antichrist. He is an ancient acennded master and the leader of the Great Whgite Brotherhood of Ascended Masters. He was the spiritual teacher of Christ as a child in a mystery school. Since the Maitreya is a spiritual being, he is not on Earth in corporeal form. No Master is. They speak their message through messengers in the form of direct channelling. I don not know if Benjamin Creme has a hidden agenda, but he does not represent THE MAITREYA. Akasha and Asun (two Ascended Masters) have been granted a major dispensation to teach humanity through messengers, do not advocate following BC and his message.

That being said, there is great change coming and the mass awakenning is well under way. The human race is coming into 'vibrational alignment' and Earth will move into the 5th dimension. Only those who are 'awakened' to love will go onto the NEW EARTH. ALL others will be left behind. All this 'could' happen in 2012. A stargate will open between may and Dec. 2012 to enable Masters to finally come back to Earth in a physical form. The signs will become very apparent soon. A new age in our evolution is upon us.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Spirit 777, I have also found it strange that Patel seems to have a natural, relaxed style, you know, but he has not shown a very high vibration in my opinion.
Nonetheless, tell of at least one more person who could fit the description...
I personally find it a bit shocking that if Patel were Maitreya, he must have lied about having a family, showing a photo being a child and other details.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
NOW, The GREAT signs of THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE have been sent:

FIREBALL over the NIGHT of 14-15 April 2010:

The MIST:

Sourate 44 (The Mist):

44:9 Yet they play about in doubt.

44:10 Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or MIST) PLAINLY VISIBLE.

44:15 We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).

44:16 One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!

THIS IS THE LAST SIGN FOR YOU.

Sourate 86:

By the Sky and the NIGHT FIREBALL(therein)― (1) And what will explain to thee what the NIGHT-FIREBALL is?― (2) (It is) the Star of piercing brightness― (3) There is no soul but has a protector over it. (4) Now let man but think from what he is created! (5) He is created from a drop emitted― (6) Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs: (7) Surely (Allah) is able to bring him back (to life)! (8) The Day that (all) things secret will be tested. (9) (Man) will have no power, and no helper. (10) By the Firmament which returns (in its round), (11) And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation)― (12) Behold this is the Word that distinguishes (Good from Evil): (13) It is not a thing for amusement. (14) As for them, they are but plotting a scheme, (15) And I am planning a scheme. (16) Therefore grant a delay to the unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for a while). (17)

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

(Visit my youtube (TheTruthIsFromGod) page if you want more info)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is the last answer (20 April 2010) by Benjamin Creme in The Guardian:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Of course, he denies that Raj Patel is Maitreya in the title of the press report, and afterwards, over the whole text, he does all what he can to points out Raj Patel as Maitreya.

Moreover, who really is this Benjamin Creme to have such a treatment from the Corporate Media??? Apparently, he's poweful enought to have the Press at his foots.

Don't be fooled, the Media and Share International are lying to us, Raj Patel is Maitreya but all that they want is to promote Raj Patel thanks to this confusion and to deny that all of this have been staged.

Raj Patel is the centerpiece of an EVIL Plan.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This part comments the last article of Benjamin Creme in the Guardian. It also shows that fighting or supporting the New World Order is useless, both sides are the same, just ignore them.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Benjamin Creme possessed by Maitreya:

Wayne Peterson about Maitreya:

www.share-berlin.info...

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 1/4 :

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 2/4 :

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 3/4 :

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 4/4 :

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The first part of the 13-14th episodes confirms Benjamin Creme's new strategy of lying. It shows that Maitreya's issue is real. Maitreya "foretold" the 2008 world economic crisis and Raj Patel preciself has showed himself in mid 2008, the year of the crisis.

This crisis was the departure signal for accelerating the global reforms within the major institutions (UN, WB,IMF, WHO,...) and was the sign for Maitreya/Raj Patel's emergence.

In the second part, I clearly show how similar is Raj Patel's speech compared to what Benjamin Creme said about what would be Maitreya's speech when he will emerge. I finally show another clear clues that indicates that Maitreya/Raj Patel and Creme are controlled by the demons, Satan/Maitreya is using their body as he wishes.

Episode 13-14, part 1:

Episode 13-14, part 2:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey, what's up guys? Here's some more info that's so small and obvious that it might be overlooked.

I'm not sure if it was this thread, or another about Raj, but this was the most recent thread commented on so I'll post here.

A lot of people say, "Raj doesn't talk to everyone in their own languages." Well, this was found on his website:

"To find copies of [his] books in your language and country, visit Bookfinder.com"

SOURCE: rajpatel.org...

Is this a clue in the "Talking to everyone in native tounge" issue?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreestyleLombardo
Hey, what's up guys? Here's some more info that's so small and obvious that it might be overlooked.

I'm not sure if it was this thread, or another about Raj, but this was the most recent thread commented on so I'll post here.

A lot of people say, "Raj doesn't talk to everyone in their own languages." Well, this was found on his website:

"To find copies of [his] books in your language and country, visit Bookfinder.com"

SOURCE: rajpatel.org...

Is this a clue in the "Talking to everyone in native tounge" issue?

Hi,
thanks for the info, what you've noticed is very interesting, Creme and Maitreya are using a very confused language, they always choose turnings which could have many interpretations and it's rarely the most obvious one which is really meant by them.

And about your reaction about the people on this forum, they are just too blind to see the truth, God does not guide the unfair people, God puts a veil on their eyes and on their brain, they cannot see the truth. My serie is done for those who still have eyes to see and a brain to think.

My serie clearly exposes Raj Patel as Maitreya alias Satan, Satan uses Raj Patel's body as an assumed body, Satan and his Jinns are deceiving most of the people, except those guided by God, the elite are deceived by Satan, he's lying to them, he promises them a dream but when we will be all gathered for the judgement day, Satan will deny them and will recognize that he was only lying to them, but that's not his fault if they are lost, these people are perverts and unfair, Satan only reveals their true nature.

Thanks again for your intelligent remark, I'll keep it for the next episode.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Now the question is asked without any confusion. The media are speaking more and more clearly about the real role of Raj Patel. they asked him to expose his vision of change for the whole world and even what would he do when he'll be in charge.

Raj Patel answers that the first thing he would do would be to remove the position of world president because it would be dictatorial to have 1 president for the whole world. Of course that what it was planned by advance , Maitreya is not to rule the world, he's to galvanize the assembly of the UN which will lead the world. Maitreya is the true instigator of what is happening in our world, he's the true master of this evil elite, so don't be fooled by this nice speech.

Raj Patel's reply to "What would you do if you were the president of the world?" :

Raj Patel On The Value Of Nothing With Ross Gittins, Part 1/6:

Now things are clear, Raj Patel is really going high.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In this 15th episodes, you can see that Raj Patel/Maitreya has entered into a new step of his worlwide promotion. Since January 2010, Raj Patel has done a tour in the US, in Canada and in Australia, he's been received on the major networks and he's been quoted in the major newspapers.

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves.

Raj Patel is even asked his view on the authenticity of Bill & Melinda Gates' activism!!!! Who is Raj Patel to be given such an importance?!

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is closer and closer to Maitreya's one, and Raj is more and more explicit about his worlwide ambitions.

Be very careful of this man because he says many good things but he plays a double game. He's connected to the same guys who have put us in this mess, who have been lying to us and harming us for centuries. He has a secret goal, to deceive us, as the Satan he is.

Do not listen to Raj Patel's recommandations: Don't militate, don't oppose the New World Order, don't support it neither, don't be an activist, it's useless, you're only going to be used for other purposes. Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe.

Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings. Raj Patel uses the most known hypnosis techniques on the audience, his hands' gestures, his voice, his weird look, his voices, his intonations' changes, his stuttering are all made to put you in a state of trance which will lead you to say Amen to all what he says and what he is.

This is a serious matter, believe me or not, that's for your good.

You want to find guidance and to be safe from any danger, obey exclusively God and the Koran and you'll be protected, that's a fair advice.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
After the first apparition of this phenomenon in Norway (12/2009), Creme announced that we would see other spiral apparitions in the future, which has already happened in China (12/2009) and now in Australia (06/2010).

Benjamin Creme and ShareInternational have announced that this new spiral phenomenon is heralding Maitreya's emergence. Creme has also announced that many more such spectacular celestial signs could be expected.

I am not saying that these signs are what we are told, but Creme has clearly connected these astral events to Maitreya's emergence. No matter what these phenomena are, don't trust Maitreya/Raj Patel, don't trust anything which is promoted by this society.

Keep your faith in God and take the Koran as your guide.

5 June 2010, Australia:

December 2009 China:

December 2009 Norway:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
In this first day of the soccer World Cup, Raj Patel speaks about how the shack dwellers in South Africa are the big losers of the World Cup. They cannot take advantage of the economical opportunity of the World Cup neither they can enjoy the matches.

Few time after Raj Patel has spoken about this issue, we've seen on TV that some schack dwellers had taken action against the authorities in South Africa.

Once again, Raj Patel has intervened on key problems, he's given a strong speech for more justice and equality, Raj Patel's behaviour is more and more far from the one of a mere writer and closer and closer to the one of the World Teacher. 5 month after his last book's release, Raj Patel is still supposedly promoting his book, can you believe this?

Watch this man, watch him very carefuly!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join