It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Raj Patel in fact Maitreya the long awaited World Teacher ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Raj Patel is not Maitreya.

I am Maitreya.

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This 7th parts exposes a bit more the Devil which is Raj Patel/Maitreya. Beware of Raj Patel/Maitreya, don't ask him for signs, you'll open the door to the Devil. If you ask, he'll certainly reply to you but his signs are fake. You'd rather ask signs from God, surely he'll provide you more than you can expect. The Devil give you a false promise whereas God gives you a true one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Colbert in re of: Raj Patel=Maitreya
www.colbertnation.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here's another Q&A re Raj Patel from this month's Share International. I know Ben Creme doesn't actually deny it but Raj Patel himself has since denied the claim.

Q. I can’t seem to find any individuals who give me the feeling that Maitreya would give one if hearing him speak on television. I do not sense any people with any spiritual energy emanating from them when they speak. The closest thing to someone as an ordinary person is Raj Patel the author of The Value of Nothing who appeared on Democracy Now and the Colbert Report in 2010. He even travelled from India to London in 1977. However he doesn’t seem to talk much about creating a new civilization based on sharing and justice as much as one would expect Maitreya to do. Is he in fact just an ordinary man inspired by Maitreya?Also he denied being Maitreya but agrees with your ideas and purpose.

A. The ideas of Maitreya have penetrated all planes for many years and thousands of people are ‘inspired’ by these ideas.

Q. Do you think that the emergence of Maitreya will take place in 2012 at the end of the Mayan Calendar that a lot of people are talking about, or before that? Thank you so much for answering our many queries!

A. The emergence of Maitreya has already begun by His giving interviews on television. His emergence is not related to or dependent upon the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. It has no relation to it whatever. Maitreya will declare Himself openly to the world when sufficient of humanity has responded to His message for justice, peace and sharing, and are bringing these into effect.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Referring back to this site:

www.islam.tc...

It states that "His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years".

Let's do a little math. Raj was born in 1972. When he is forty years old, it will be 2012.

Just interjecting a little coincidence there. There was something else about 2012 and Maitreya, but that eludes me at the moment.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by A God.
Referring back to this site:

www.islam.tc...

It states that "His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years".

Let's do a little math. Raj was born in 1972. When he is forty years old, it will be 2012.

Just interjecting a little coincidence there. There was something else about 2012 and Maitreya, but that eludes me at the moment.

I would think that someone of the stature of Maitreya would not need to rely on a calendar, old or new, to make his emergence back into the world. It's rather, according to Creme, up to us when he comes forward. We are the ones who open the windows of opportunity. All we need to do is to rid ourselves of our old and greedy selfish habits. This will pave the way to peace faster than anything else.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hi,
Here's another video which prooves that Raj Patel (Lucifer) is undeniably connected with the Corporate Elites and Media and the Major governments.

They will create an Assembly of Flase Wise Men inside the UN to govern the world, under the influence of Raj Patel. This video provides all the proofs you need:

www.youtube.com...

My warnings are only done to make you realize that The Punishment of God is soon coming, for those who have still a soul, turn to God before it would be too late.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Hi,
Here's another video which prooves that Raj Patel (Lucifer) is undeniably connected with the Corporate Elites and Media and the Major governments.

They will create an Assembly of Flase Wise Men inside the UN to govern the world, under the influence of Raj Patel. This video provides all the proofs you need:

www.youtube.com...

My warnings are only done to make you realize that The Punishment of God is soon coming, for those who have still a soul, turn to God before it would be too late.

What a horrible video how does this prove anything except for the fact that people can string long texts together with crappy 50's horror film music? Why didn't you just take the time to type what that video said... a total of 5 paragraphs... instead of making me loose 5mins of my life?

All you people saying this guy as the antichrist blah blah... its funny because half of you don't even know why to think that. Half of you can't even link the cracked out Bluebeam conspiracy with this guy if a monkey held a pistol to you're head.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You want more proofs, watch this:

PART 9:

www.youtube.com...

BlueBeam and all that stuff are fake projects to deceive the people... Don't trust the information spread by the false oppononents to this evil system like David Icke or Alex Jones, ....

They try to introduce "good" guys (Alex & CO, Obama, Mandela, Ghandi...) and "bad guys" (Bush, Sarkozy, Berlusconi), but they all smell money and deceipt, they are all the same.

Don't be deceived and think by yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
@coolaid

nobody force you to watch my videos, sorry for loosing your "precious" time. You'll soon get news about what I say.

Go in Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Please stop spreading your poison.
If anything is evil in this world, it is certainly the discriminating and extreme doctrine of Christian fundamentalists.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
@infinite

"spread your poison"?

Who is close minded and hateful, you or me?

If my "poison" does not please you then just ignore it.

I provides my warnings from God and you'll soon see who is a "poison".

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Read this VERY carefully:

From Share International

Q. Do you think that the emergence of Maitreya will take place in 2012 at the end of the Mayan Calendar that a lot of people are talking about, or before that? Thank you so much for answering our many queries!

A. The emergence of Maitreya has already begun by His giving interviews on television. His emergenceis not related to or dependent upon the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. It has no relation to it whatever. Maitreya will declare Himself openly to the world when sufficient of humanity has responded to His message for justice, peace and sharing, and are bringing these into effect.

Read that carefully and you find that he does not give a straight answer about 2012 but simply states only the emergence is not related to 2012. After all according to Creme his emergence has already begun having no relation to 2012. Therefore the Day of Declaration could still happen in December 2012. Look here where he says the following:

The Aquarian energies started to enter our solar system in 1675, but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012

As for Raj Patel he is a top candidate but there is still Rahmat Ahmad Apostikane as a potential candidate. Or they could be one and the same. Whoever Maitreya ends up being it will be for the worst especially after the abomination of desolation.

12-21-2012 could be the date of fallen angelic presence and craft upon craft landing or it could be D-Day so to speak. Or it could be nothing. I can say firmly given Cremes own wordplay and evasion of 2012 questions, that its highly possible in 2012.

Yah is waiting for you to build that relationship with you. It does not have to be a Sunday church. You can worship in your car or on a mountain.

Raj Patel sounds like a communist or a scapegoat. He also sounds like Maitreya. Either way they are bad news. I know he seems all chocolate and fluff but look at his words closer and you see communism written all over. The best evidence for Raj being Maitreya would be that he never denies being Maitreya, only denies being the Messiah. Which if he is Maitreya, would be a smart ass move on his part. Be on the lookout for someone else too though. Either way communist totalitarian alien one world ahead.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't think much of the whole "Maitreya" thing, but I have been a fan of Raj Patel for awhile. I am wondering if Creme will ever say anything about him?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This 10th part exposes the relationship between all the fake religions, the New World Order, the Pope Benedict XVI, Satan and Raj Patel:

[edit on 6-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sorry I put a bad linkm, this is the good one:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am here to deliver you a message from GOD: the Apocalypse is for soon and I give you the keys to choose your fate, so as you won't be able to tell God that you have not been warned (for the full Message read my Youtube Page).

Here's my proof that I am truly well guided. Those who will believe in my message/proofs are those who will be saved and will be protected and rewarded. And for those who will reject it, don't be surprised by what will happen to you in a close future, you'll blame only yourself:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

No one should waste any of thier time watching this hour long rhetoric of the same facts and interviews over and over.

Raj Patel is the devil?
Not until theres a lethal head wound bud.
The antichrist is not omnipotent, nor omnipresent, so by making such wild claims, how can ANYONE take you seriously.

Your grasping at straws throughout your whole series, it's very poorly put together, and you give no overwhelming evidence whatsoever.

The only person your videos have convinced of anything; is you.

This is a prime example of why I ignore youtube videos on here.
I figured whoa man, 8-9 parts, might have something good.
But that definitely was not the case.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It looks like the game is afoot....

Can it be true that the prediction in the Bible about Jesus' return has began?

There are people standing up saying they know who Jesus is. They have candidates that fullfill the describtion if it was for them to decide.

If so, these candidates discussed on this thread are not Him.

Maybe it will start all over...how the Jews denied Jesus and now there will be groups who will deny the Maitreya of the other group. These people completely missed the message and the reason for His return.

I am sure that there will be no doubt when the real Jesus will appear. He will probably not care if you belief him or not.

He will probably not come to make friends but to start and end a war.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by zatara]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just have to put this here because i haven't seen a single other person mention it (and if you have, my bad).

Shar Int'l and Benjamin Creme did not invent the idea of the Matreiya. The idea of the Matreiya predates Christianity and Islam. It originates from Buddhism, the idea that the Matreiya, the ultimate Bodhisattva, will one day show him (or her) self to the world, and will bring masses with him (or her) to enlightenment. The Matreiya is basically believed to be the next, or final, incarnation of the Buddha by many. Creme just ran with this idea to create his bullSh#. Next please.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join