It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Raj Patel in fact Maitreya the long awaited World Teacher ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
@iammonkey

Raj Patel is Maitreya but you are wrong about your analysis.

Creme Said on ShareInternational that Maitreya would not looks like the man on the foto in 1988 in Nairobi. He said that before the beginning of Maitreya's public mission, Maitreya created each time his own body to appeared to the people differently.

Here is a video I have done on Raj Patel, a second one should be released today:

www.youtube.com...

I have seen tons of his speeches, ... and sometines Raj Patel betrayes himself, I've done a selection of some of his mistakes.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

We have all discovered Raj Patel thanks to MarcLA13 & MaitreyaTheBetrayer's vids on Youtube. I released a video which prooves that these guys are likely connected to ShareInternational, which confirms that Raj Patel is actually Maitreya.

Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi all,

This 3rd part clearly shows that Raj Patel never denies being Maitreya, at the contrary, he did all what he could to show that he actualy is Maitreya, of course he could not tell directly: "I am Maitreya", until the Day of Declaration.

It also shows that ShareInternational with the precious help of the elites of our society want to depict every opponent to Maitreya as a fundie!

Anyone who still believe in 1 unique Gog all powerfull, is classified as a fundie, ans obscurantist and an extremist. All that is part of the plan.

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Since Benjamin Creme's announcement on January 14, Maitreya The World Teacher has been interviewed at least six times by major US television media.

Clearly the news given by futurist Benjamin Creme of Maitreya's first interview has piqued the curiosity of many, as evidenced by the visits to this site. Indeed, many of us wonder why Mr. Creme cannot simply indicate the exact dates and times of the interviews. The following message from Maitreya, given through Mr. Creme on September 26, 1978 provides the answer.

Maitreya's Message #44

"...My face is known to a growing number of your brothers, but My name for the present must remain undisclosed. In this way, My secret can be maintained. Why should this be so? To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring. You must know and want That for which I stand. Within your hearts must burn the desire for Justice and Truth. Where these divine aspects are present, you will recognise Me. I envisage little difficulty for those who follow My Law, for this Law evokes within you the desire for Truth. "

[edit on 27-2-2010 by LifeByond]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeByond
Since Benjamin Creme's announcement on January 14, Maitreya The World Teacher has been interviewed at least six times by major US television media.

Clearly the news given by futurist Benjamin Creme of Maitreya's first interview has piqued the curiosity of many, as evidenced by the visits to this site. Indeed, many of us wonder why Mr. Creme cannot simply indicate the exact dates and times of the interviews. The following message from Maitreya, given through Mr. Creme on September 26, 1978 provides the answer.

Maitreya's Message #44

"...My face is known to a growing number of your brothers, but My name for the present must remain undisclosed. In this way, My secret can be maintained. Why should this be so? To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring. You must know and want That for which I stand. Within your hearts must burn the desire for Justice and Truth. Where these divine aspects are present, you will recognise Me. I envisage little difficulty for those who follow My Law, for this Law evokes within you the desire for Truth. "

Interesting quote. Especially this part... "To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring."

Doesn't Lucifer stand for "light bringer" or "light bearer"

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow ShareInt is pretty smart...

If I ever decide to start a cult I'll be sure not to tell who the Messiah is but to say that he is here.. that way people will continue guessing, thus curious people will gain interest in my cult.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Maitreya's Message #44

Interesting quote. Especially this part... "To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring."

And another notable Teacher said "-- Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12.........

and John 9:5 -- (Jesus said,) "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

and " While you have the Light, believe in the Light (have faith in it, hold to it, rely on it.), that you may become the sons of the Light and be filled with Light." John 12:36

I hope this sheds some light on your efforts to commendeer the reference of Light in Maitreya's messages to refer to the Fallen Angel, when the context is clearly The Light of Christ (just as it was 2000 + years ago.), the similarity of the messages then and now are uncannily similar, n'est pas?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi all,
This 4th part exposes the undeniable connexion between Raj Patel and the Corporate Media. This shows that Raj Patel is not a simple activist, he is not a real oppononent to the current system but is the complice of the Elites. They all work hand in hand to deceive you and to steal your faith:

Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal - Part 4:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lederhosen

Originally posted by Blender

Maitreya's Message #44

And another notable Teacher said "-- Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12.........

and John 9:5 -- (Jesus said,) "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

and " While you have the Light, believe in the Light (have faith in it, hold to it, rely on it.), that you may become the sons of the Light and be filled with Light." John 12:36

I hope this sheds some light on your efforts to commendeer the reference of Light in Maitreya's messages to refer to the Fallen Angel, when the context is clearly The Light of Christ (just as it was 2000 + years ago.), the similarity of the messages then and now are uncannily similar, n'est pas?

Thank you for your enlightening input, Lederhosen.
You made a really good point!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
not sure if this has been posted, its from 1.25.2010

rajpatel.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey guys. I have been lurking these boards for years but never really posted anything, so this is my first post. BUT something wierd happend so I wanted to share because it is in relation to Maitreya.

But anyways, I googled Maitreya a few days ago, and the MySpace profile for "Maitreya the World Teacher" popped up and had been created about 5 minutes before I noticed. So i logged in my MySpace acccount and emailed the guy. I was his only friend at this point, and did not really expect a response. Well he did, and it is pretty interesting, and funny if this is just some person because they took some serious time to write this out. By the way, since this happened he has changed his profile name to IBID. Here is the email convo between us:

kyle kaos
3/1/2010 2:15 PM
To: IBID

well what about these interviews? where are they? can i get some inside info?

3/1/2010 12:31 AM
To: kyle ka0s

Your questions have been answered...look within; the Will-to-Good is in process of legislating itself through all human systems despite apparent resistance; the Principle of Love within the centre we call Humanity is driving imperfections to the surface; when such has followed its course upon the physical plane and settled, the steady work of the New Group of World Servers will stand revealed and recognized as the pioneers of the new emerging civilisation; This is in line with solar and cosmic sequence; as creation and consciousness evolves, the sequential revelation of the Ageless Wisdom is given to each stage of human evolution; a study of the Rig Veda, the Bagavad Gita, the Koran, both sections of the Bible, the teachings of Buddha, the Yoga Sutras of Pantanjali ad infinitum, can reveal this...the latest sequential outpouring from the Spiritual Hierarchy for modern humanity was in the early part of the 20th century through Alice Bailey...and this purely as an ABC guide for those who are ready...the true source of the Ageless Wisdom can be a direct experience provided the right preparatory and purificatory ground work in contacting your own soul (the Christ Principle of the the Heart) is undertaken....it is there you will get the "inside info" your curious intellect thirsts for. Look within, not externally, for you will discover what things are not rather than what they are. You are the Thinker connected to God, the Will-to-Good...not the thought, or thoughtform of Personality(the instrument of the soul).Upon establishing this inner soul contact, through daily rythm and discipline, you will soon realise the nature of the soul is Love and Wisdom and an automatic impelling to serve in one or other great human and planetary needs during the present crisis of transition...1965-2025..to crucify past selfishness ressurected into the selflessness of the soul. and the Christ has returned just that much more into the new era for humanity. The involutionary forces of the past are puting up a last ditch effort to thwart the forces of evolution and the plans of the spiritual Hierarchy, however, the eventual outcome is known and inevitable; humanity can make it slow or rapid...only then can we walk openly among all nations...we come not to prop up failed systems...the new revelation and teaching will be quickened by world science...a new 'wine' is pouring upon and through all earthly and heavenly vessels, it is up to humanity to adapt and create the new 'goat-skins' more siutable for the new 'wine' or energies as our Solar System passes from the Oiscean field to the Aquarian Fiels of Dispensation...we must avail ourselves of the times and seasons my friends. It is for each of us to pour out our filled cups into service of humanity and all other kingdoms will thus be served. God bless.

www.myspace.com... is the url to his myspace page. What do you all think about this?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Once again you score these "expose" videos with an annoying and sinister soundtrack, evidently trying to invoke fear in the viewer to go along with the nonsense filled images of underlined news article clips and bold font pronouncements of the true nature of Mr. Patel. This vid, along with parts 1 through 3, gets a zero rating from this viewer. Maybe in Part 5, you could use some happy music to ease the pain of reading your dark messages, or better yet, lighten up a little on old Raj, he's a human like the rest of us.

Best Regards,

Lederhosen

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey,
This 5th part definitely exposes Raj Patel as Maitreya, Lucifer, Satan, Iblis. ShareInternationl's announcement has purposely be done in the same timing than Raj Patel's new book. They are all fake, liars. This part also shows the connexions between our leaders and ShareInternational.

Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal - Part 5 :
www.youtube.com...

@Lederhorsen
If the only thing that you find worthy in my vids is the music, then you can follow Maitreya, I'll be happy for you.

This music is as ugly as Maitreya's heart is.

I try to help people by spreading the Truth from God, up to you to find it worthless, I cannot make hear the "dead" people.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Hey,
This 5th part definitely exposes Raj Patel as Maitreya, Lucifer, Satan, Iblis. ShareInternationl's announcement has purposely be done in the same timing than Raj Patel's new book. They are all fake, liars. This part also shows the connexions between our leaders and ShareInternational.

www.youtube.com...

@Lederhorsen
If the only thing that you find worthy in my vids is the music, then you can follow Maitreya, I'll be happy for you.

I try to help people by spreading the Truth from God, up to you to find it worthless, I cannot make hear the "dead" people.

The vid Part 5 does not offer any connection only speculation, evidently on your part that Maitreya caused the stock market crash and other events he forecast, what do you base that on? Maitreya states in his forecast (based on knowledge of the law of cause and effect) that it it man's greed and the forces on Materialism (your Satan) and curruption of hoarding weath at the expense of the many (our planetary Brothers and Sisters) that would lead to the collapse. It is obvious that his principle of Sharing is of a Divine nature, just as Jesus taught in the parable to share with the Loaves and Fishes. Wall Street are the money changers, and just as Jesus fought them, Maitreya teaches against that very tendency in human nature. If he were the Devil, wouldn't he be advaocating wealth and materialism? You're leap of logic in connection between Maitreya to Bush is quite surreal, I don't know where that came from but your claim that your are speading the Truth from God implies that you are indeed being directed by God to make these youtube videos. I would thinkthat if this were the case, the content would be more compelling and have some actual convincing proof, which of course they don't. God after all is the real Director and we are all bit players....

As for Raj: his ideas are interesting and to many seem radical, but when you look at the M.O. of the way commerce and humanity is conducted currently, and if you're honest, you'll see that the system is broken and has led to poverty for some, and wars for many, not to mention mass pollution of the planet (God made us custodians of). I think we need to change if we're going to survive and the ideas of Maitreya do ring true to me (just as the words of Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna, Krishnamurthi, Benjamin Franklin, Spinoza, Helena Roerich, Yogananda, etc...). Change of course begins within our own hearts, just as admitting you have a problem is the first step in AA, humanity needs a hot shower and acknowlege that it's time to get about our Father's business (the reason we came here).

Sorry about the negative review of your vids, I know you put time into them and you're heart's in the right place. The whole Maitreya emergence (which started in 1945 when he announced his intent to return to humanity openly) will become clear in time, and our speculation until them will do no harm. Again, best regards,

Lederhosen

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I agree, leave Mr. Patel alone. He's been the victim of a character assassination like none other, all because he wants to see the world as a better place where everyone has enough to eat.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hey,

www.youtube.com...

@Lederhorsen

This video doesn't expose anything, except maybe the fact you are a very paranoid person, seeing the devil and conspiracy in everything. I honestly think you may need some professional help.

And again, you really need to leave Raj Patel alone and get a different hobby.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This 6th part exposes the true nature of Maitreya/Raj Patel and the "Space Brothers". Raj is Lucifer and the "Space Brothers" are demons, Satan's line of descent and Legion. Creme is the Antichrist, the False Prophet, because he sells us his false God: Satan.

www.youtube.com...

Today Humanity is on the verge of a huge choice: To submit to the unique God, the one who has created all of us and the whole universe OR to believe in this false God who is Maitreya/Satan. The Day Of Declaration, nobody will be indifferent to Maitreya, either people will totaly accept him or totaly reject him and all what he represents (The temptation).

Maitreya/Raj Patel/Lucifer is a liar, don't believe a single word from his mouth.

God gives you his last warnings, do really wish destruction?

@others

Believe in what you want, I told you the Truth from Your God and Mine, the rest does not concern me.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Those who can do, those who can't teach.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think the ideas in your movies are pathetic. Sorry for saying that, I'm usually open for all kinds of opinions and ideas, but I hate such focus on innocent individuals who has nothing to do with the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join