It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Raj Patel in fact Maitreya the long awaited World Teacher ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran
I find it very interesting that the Qaran says the 12th imam mahdi (antichrist) would have a stutter. Raj Patel, most definitely speaks with a stutter.

I find it interesting that you have never read the Quran but make up lies about it an speak as if its true. The Quran never once talks about any Imam. The Quran is not a book of prophecy.

Also the 12th Imam was never considered by any sect of Muslims to be the anti-Christ. The word you are looking for is "dajjal", the great deciever prophesied in sayings attributed to prophet Muhammad, but not written about at all in the actual Quran.

But as a side note, the Quran does speak of Moses having a speech impediment (stuttering). Moses was considered a great prophet, definitely not evil..

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeByond

HELLO LifeByond

SCOTT JAMES said that he was talking with Raj Patel and that “Mr. Patel has emphatically and publicly denied being Maitreya”.

That’s called 2nd hand

I could tell you my friend said this, that and the other but it would be better hearing it from her.

in other word I would like to hear it from the horse’s mouth. Raj Patel

[edit on 6/2/10 by iammonkey]

[edit on 6/2/10 by iammonkey]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As soon as someone puts up a link of Raj Patel saying I AM NOT MAITREYA then I will move on to another thread simple.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
More misinformation from Scott James, see blog. In this article Scott blatantly displays his misunderstanding of Benjamin Creme and his message in Share International: "..Share International features the group’s leader, Benjamin Creme (known as the Master), announcing the arrival of Maitreya.". See LifeBeyond's blog comment on February 7th.

Originally posted by iammonkey
As soon as someone puts up a link of Raj Patel saying I AM NOT MAITREYA then I will move on to another thread simple.

I believe you're still missing the point iammonkey. In these initial days of the externalization of the Hierarchy your search should be focussed on the purification of your inner self. Find the god within and you will find Maitreya.

Here's a youTube link of another person with the same message as Raj Patel and Maitreya. Again, this is not Maitreya, obviously, but it's interesting since we've rarely heard this man utter a single word in his career yet here is a message of peace from him in 1940: "Let us all Unite":

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Neo__]

The uniform and the moustache in this speech are quite funny, considering the year it made. He starts out quietly and then rages on like a loonatic. But his words are all about peace and uniting together to solve our problems. And the crowd roars wildly in acceptance in the end. Classic.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I believe you're still missing the point iammonkey. In these initial days of the externalization of the Hierarchy your search should be focussed on the purification of your inner self. Find the god within and you will find Maitreya.

No not missing the point. I don’t need to look inside myself. I have one god and his son Jesus .I’m very aware of Blavatsky baily crème and his cronies have been for years

Hope that clear thing up on where I stand on this new age crap.

Now back to my point is there a link of raj patel denying he is Maitreya?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Raj Patel (Website)

"Unfortunately, from I think that’s where the resemblances end. It frustrates me only a little less than it might disappoint those looking for Maitreya that, in fact, I’m just an ordinary bloke"

rajpatel.org...

Straight from the horese mouth...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
Raj Patel (Website)

"Unfortunately, from I think that’s where the resemblances end. It frustrates me only a little less than it might disappoint those looking for Maitreya that, in fact, I’m just an ordinary bloke"

rajpatel.org...

Straight from the horese mouth...

On the contrary this fits in with what Creme has been saying: that Maitreya will first appear amongst us as an 'ordinary man', and will not confirm or deny his true identity until the Day of Declaration.

Another point: Maitreya and Creme have both taken great pains to state that Maitreya will not come in this age as the World Saviour or Messiah, but merely as a World Teacher to guide humanity along the right path (without infringing its free will of course).

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
One has to laugh that people here are still convinced that Patel is Maitreya despite all the facts that point to him not being so. People believe what they want to believe I guess.

Another giveaway, is that Maiteya is still based in London, while Patel is living in Potrero Hill in San Francisco.

or that Patel flew to London from India in 1977 as a child while Maitreya flew to London from Pakistan as a 33 year old man.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfiler
Another giveaway, is that Maiteya is still based in London, while Patel is living in Potrero Hill in San Francisco.

or that Patel flew to London from India in 1977 as a child while Maitreya flew to London from Pakistan as a 33 year old man.

Well, Patel, a Londoner, just got his US citizenship on 7 Jan 2010, 5 days before the ColbertNation interview. Odd, don't you think? It would make sense however, wouldn't it, to move base from London if you wanted to work towards greater prominence on American media leading up to the Day of Declaration?

As for his plane trip to London in 1977, there just isn't enough info. Was Patel a 'child' in 1977? No one knows his date of birth for sure (the only uncorroborated source is the Wiki births page). Was Maitreya a '33-year-old man' in 1977? Again, we only have Benjamin Creme's word that he came down from his Himalayan retreat in 1977 in a mayavi rupa, a self-created body that ages very slowly if at all, settled in the Asian community in London, and appeared to be in his 30s.

Too many unanswered questions, a host of coincidences, some minor discrepancies, no outright denial from either party. Until a better candidate is found, Patel still fits the bill best.

Whatever it is, let me say it again: let's focus on Patel's message and what he stands for rather than speculate on the man's identity. The truth will out eventually, if and when the Day of Declaration comes.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Finally, a well-considered and balanced article from Mick Brown on the recent announcement of Maitreya'a's first interview. By the way, another recent announcement is that Maitreya has now done *5* interviews on major American television programs.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeByond
Finally, a well-considered and balanced article from Mick Brown on the recent announcement of Maitreya'a's first interview. By the way, another recent announcement is that Maitreya has now done *5* interviews on major American television programs.

Nice find. I found what Ben Creme had to say interesting.

"I've said all along, it's not for me to say who is Maitreya. Raj Patel has said it's not him, and that's fine by me."

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeByond

Nice find. I found what Ben Creme had to say interesting.

"I've said all along, it's not for me to say who is Maitreya. Raj Patel has said it's not him, and that's fine by me."

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh, if only it were true. But alas, Benjamin Creme's own writing say that Meitreya lives as a Pakistani in London and goes by a Moslem name. As far as I know, Patel is an Indian name. On his website Raj Patel states his family is Indian. So if Meitreys has come forward it must be as someone else. As an author, I'm sure all the attention being lavished on Raj Patel by you guys is only helping to accomplish one thing - help him sell his books!

Ummm, did anyone bother to do any basic research on this guy before you proclaimed him Maitreya???

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh, if only it were true. But alas, Benjamin Creme's own writing say that Meitreya lives as a Pakistani in London and goes by a Moslem name. As far as I know, Patel is an Indian name. On his website Raj Patel states his family is Indian. So if Meitreys has come forward it must be as someone else. As an author, I'm sure all the attention being lavished on Raj Patel by you guys is only helping to accomplish one thing - help him sell his books!

Ummm, did anyone bother to do any basic research on this guy before you proclaimed him Maitreya???

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Creme just did an interview today, and he said that Maitreya has now done 6 US television interviews. Anyone know how many ole' Raj has done? I only know of two.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah56

Here is the problem. Neither any of the Share International "people", nor Benjamin Creme, have *ever* purported that Raj Patel is Maitreya. That was an unresearched and sloppily written report made by Scott James, with no references or original interview of Benjamin Creme. Only in a subsequent interview with Benjamin Creme by Scott James did James figure out that he had completely created the attribution himself based on some followers of Raj Patel's.No one in Share believes that Raj Patel is Maitreya. However, dozens of subsequent articles by blogger -- mostly Christian bloggers - have repeated the claims that Scott James made.
So is is a omclete hoax that has been started by James and it has muddied the waters.

So go for it folks. Believe all the Scott James tabloids gossip columns that wish....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In case you haven't seen this other thread on Maitreya, I posted some of my thoughts regarding Maitreya, Buddhism and Theosophy in this post by Neo__

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
That pic of raj patel i took a screen shot from this video

www.youtube.com...

heres why i think they are the same.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/2/10 by iammonkey]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't think so.

Unless of course you think teaching a Motel management course would place him in that catagory.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
Creme just did an interview today, and he said that Maitreya has now done 6 US television interviews. Anyone know how many ole' Raj has done? I only know of two.

Check out Raj Patel on Wiki.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join