It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Raj Patel in fact Maitreya the long awaited World Teacher ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In this 16th episode, I expose more and more obvious connections between Share International and Raj Patel. People say these are mere coïncidences, I don't believe in coïncidence and when coïncidence becomes the general rule that definitely means that these are not coïncidences. Coïncidence is the weapon of the ignorant, whatever an ignorant person cannot explain, he interprets it as a coïncidence. From part 1 to 16, I've reported tons of "coïncidences"... Come on! Let's be serious, this is the real world! Wake up!

I get all my guidance from God and the Koran ALONE. You want to have guidance? You want to know the truth? You want to see this world as it really is?

Then follow my recommandation: repent, Worship God alone, take the Koran as your only guide, you'll find relief and guidance otherwise only perdition awaits you.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Watch the Palestinian conflict, the rising pressure under Iran, the reform of the UN, NATO, the global economic reforms, as in Europe, they now have a real european economy, Europe now prevails on any government within it.

The more we get close from a worlwide nuclear war which will start from Israel & Iran, the more Raj Patel/Maitreya will enjoy a worlwide media coverage and the more the D Day will be close.

The major governments and institutions have passed huged measures during this South African Soccer World Cup. They have profited of the World Cup, of the unawareness of the people to pass their major reforms, we've done another big step towards the New World Order of Maitreya/Satan/Raj Patel.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is the last issue of Share International magazine.

Normaly the June Issue was expected for the beginning of the month but Share International's crew have only released it on 17th June 2010.

You can check it on their website:
www.share-international.org...

And what happens on 17th June 2010?

* Raj Patel's interview with Annie Leonard
* Share International have dedicated a huge place on Annie Leonard in his June 2010 issue.

That's a deviated way to connect Raj Patel to Maitreya.

www.share-international.org...

Moreover, Annie leonard's book "The Story of Stuff" is pretty close to Raj Patel's book, "Stuffed & Starved", this women is obviously connected to Share International and to Maitreya and is spreading their propaganda. That's not a big surprise, Creme has warned that since Maitreya's public emergence, his workers steps forward too. We see new faces proposing new solutions, but all are proposing Maitreya's solutions.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
In the episode 17, I expose that the "character" Raj Patel is a total fabrication. His name is fake, his life is fake, he's just appeared from nowhere just like a certain Obama. I've said in the previous parts that Obama was chosen to permit the necessary changes for Maitreya's New Age world and is probably the last US president. Obama and Maitreya/Satan are for sure connected.

Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is that "Raj Patel" is the backbone to all this investigation, each time you google someone/something connected to Raj Patel you find other connections to this whole global plan. Tons of global organizations have appeared just over the last years, they all enjoy large fundings and large media coevrage, just like Avaaz headed by Ricken Patel.

As you've seen, There are tons of "Patels" on the web, that way they can flood the web and manipulate the amount of information and they can create confusion. "Patel" seems to be like a code name just as Mr Smith in Matrix.

I have nothing against Justice, equality and sharing, what I am exposing is that the people who are pretending to bring us this utopia are lost and are misleaded by Maitreya/Satan, they will lose themselves and ruin your life if your give them trust.

Obey God and the Koran that's a better guidance. God gives you an authentic true promise whereas Satan/Maitreya is only making up stories.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The first part of the episode 18-19 exposes that the mainstream media and Share International have been unsuccessfuly intending to counter my serie since its beginning. The problem is that they are not even credible as they simply are lying to the people (as they are used to).

This part also shows that Maitreya & Raj Patel's vision for the world is the same: a society which combines both Capitalism's and Communism's truths, which once again exposes that Raj Patel actually is Maitreya.

This first part of the episode 18-19 also denounces that Raj Patel/Maitreya promotes Evolution as he knows that this society has already inculcated this concept to the whole world.

Evolution exists but not as defined by Darwin which is a Humanist, who is opposed to the existence of a unique God. Once again, it just reveals the true nature of Raj Patel/Maitreya, a human body totaly under the control of Satan, the Dark Father.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran
I find it very interesting that the Qaran says the 12th imam mahdi (antichrist) would have a stutter. Raj Patel, most definitely speaks with a stutter.

He doesnt have a constant stutter - other than just during that one interview with DemocracyNow!!

A stutter is a something that is prolonged on certain pronunciation of words.
I should know, as I have a stutter, albeit, diluted since I have seen a speech therapist.
edit on 7-12-2010 by ov3rdos3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by ov3rdos3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

I agree with Israel vs. He does seem to be the wrong age, too young. But he seems to be the best candidate at the moment.

When Raj issued his "non-denial denial", he never really flat-out said, "I am not the Maitreya". He said he wasn't a messiah, which is almost the same thing, but not quite. Plus, his television appearances seem to match up, and the policies he promotes certainly match what the Maitreya has indicated.

It's by no means certain, but he's still a good candidate, at least to me.

Dave

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He's the only contender. Some believed it was krishnamurthi until he openly declared he was not Maitreya.

Besides Raj doesnt speak to humanity in the way a Messiah would. When the Messiah comes and speaks to humanity there will be no doubting his credentials...

That's if he even decides to visit this plain which from my point of view would be pointless as everybody is content to shout agressively that they dont need a saviour.. that they are all their own saviours...It's just a shame that isnt true, we only need to look around us to realise we are heading over the cliff...

Ignorance and stubborness prevent the messiah from arriving.. when we start to realise we actually are so lost spiritually only then will the teacher come. Until then we will continue to suffer.. and rightly so..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Has anyone eventually already mentioned Nassim Haramein?

Save for some details of the supposedly "historical" biography of Maitreya, as claimed by B. Creme, there are a lot of other relevant matching coincidences between Creme's depicture of Maitreya and Haramein (age, family origin, etc.), which one can read in the page of Haramein's "non-profit organization" The Resonance Project:

theresonanceproject.org...

Furthermore, both the theoretical and ideological aspects of Haramein's works seem to be essentially "aquarian", practically self-declared as "new age" knowledge, which one can also read in the description of the Project and its goals:

theresonanceproject.org...

Among these are the following:

" Vision
To develop and facilitate a collaborative research environment where the foundational principles of the Unified Field Theory and its applications are explored by our multidisciplinary scientific research team for the advancement of humanity.
To share the knowledge of The Unified Field Theory, our findings, and it’s implications to the novice, as well as the professional, through education, scientific journals, and multimedia.
To demonstrate the applications of these new physics findings in the sustainable environment of our research park and drive humanity towards a viable future.
To further explore the archaeological and anthropological studies of ancient civilizations, their philosophies and their applications to modern Unification Physics.
Guiding Principles
We are guided by our sense of the interconnectivity of all things and of the spirit of Unification leading us through our individual endeavors to reach our ultimate potential, benefiting both self and humanity as a whole. We are driven by our appreciation, respect and affirmation for all life."

And...

" Core Values
This Foundation is a value-based organization in which fundamental Core Values and purposes are established and become the guidelines for the actions of all the participants. This approach allows for an appropriate method of accountability and alignment of all participants. Our Core Values are:

Integrity with Global awareness;
Empowerment of self and of others;
Dedicated service to humanitarian and Universal cause.
Having defined our Core Values, the organization’s goals are summarized by our Core Purpose, which is best stated as ::

To Enlighten. " (Typical new agean vocabulary)

Besides, Mr. Haramein is actually charismatic and convincing in his speaches/lectures:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Also, Haramein did appear on television during the period Creme says Maitreya would have done so:

www.google.de...=nassim+haramein+on+television&hl=de&sugexp=kjrmc&cp=34&g s_id=k&xhr=t&q=nassim+haramein+on+television+2010&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=nassim+haramein+on+television+2010&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_u pl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=d47874db115cc9c&biw=1366&bih=677

Finally, in his theories and beliefs Haramein clearly shows sympathy for, and deep knowledge of new age subjects:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dear Sirs, I have finally pinned down who Maitreya is.

His name is MARCELO CAMELO and he is a member of a band called "Los Hermanos" which means The Brothers. Here is his picture.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join