It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Aliens in Nebuchadnezzar's toes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There is a prophecy in Daniel that describes the succession of Gentile Kingdoms that will impact on God and His people from Babylon until God's Kingdom rules.

Nebuchadnezzar, the Gentile king of Babylon, had a dream of a composite metal man.

Daniel 2:31-33 "You saw, O king, and behold, a great image. This image, mighty and of exceeding brightness, stood before you, and its appearance was frightening. 32 The head of this image was of fine gold, its breast and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.

The interpretation is given in the text, so there is no need to guess the meaning...

Gold = Babylon “...you are the head of gold.” Daniel 2:38
Silver = Medes/Persians “After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you...” Daniel 2:39
Bronze = Greece “yet a third kingdom of bronze...” Daniel 2:39
Iron = Rome “there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron..." Daniel 2:40

The final part of the dream/prophecy describes the final kingdom...
...represented by a conglomerate of Iron and Clay.

This is pretty much what we have at present...
...an alliance of Western countries that grew out of the Roman empire (Iron)...
...who have arrangements with weaker powers that are not of Roman origin (Clay)...
...by way of treaty and economic arrangements.

Read how Daniel describes this final kingdom...

41 "And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay."

Then a distinction is made in the prophecy between the feet and the toes...
...although they are made of the same materials...
...there are additional features not always understood by early expositors.

Are there clues here that we are entering or are already in the 'time of the toes'

42 "And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

There are at least two ways this could be understood...
...earlier interpretations have thought the mingling is interracial marriage or union...
...and that the 'not cleaving' refers to the retention of national identities or boundaries.

More recently some have realized that the 'they' is not 'the seed of men'...
...and therefore 'other than' 'the seed of men'...
...implying that some life-form other than the 'seed of men' will mingle with men.

Discussion...
If you have a they that mingles with the seed of men...
...then the they must be something other than the seed of men...
...and their inability to 'cleave' could be because they are unable to reproduce...
...and although bred using our manipulated genetics they are functionally sterile...
...there maybe a hint here in the 'miry clay' which is gray...
...and is usually sourced from the bottom of a well or pit (Rev 9:2-3, 11:7).

It could also be a reflection on their inability to integrate their power base with humans...
...so this could be referring to both a genetic hybridization and/or sharing of power...
...between 'the seed of men' and non-human beings or hybrids...
...and the 'not cleaving' either means that they don't or can't reproduce with humans...
...or that their power and identity remains divided or separate from the 'seed of men'.

The dream ended with "...a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Daniel 2:34

Which Daniel interprets as "...in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2:44

Are there Aliens in Nebuchadnezzar's toes?

What do you think?

[edit on 24/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Sounds much like Chuck Misler's hypothesis. If you are not familiar with him you should google him and check out his web site - you will like his slant.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Sounds much like Chuck Misler's hypothesis. If you are not familiar with him you should google him and check out his web site - you will like his slant.

I think it is quite clearly in the text without appealing to any specific teacher...
...especially one who has so much confused about Jesus and Israel.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Not wanting to derail this thread but i would be interested to hear why you say that about Misler.
Also, why aliens and not nephilim?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Not wanting to derail this thread but i would be interested to hear why you say that about Misler.
Also, why aliens and not nephilim?

I'll answer the alien/nephilim question first.

The word Nephilim comes from the Hebrew nephiyl...
...it is usually translated 'giants' in the KJV.

These where biological hybrids...
...produced by the 'ben 'elohiym' who were spirit beings...
...sometimes referred to as the Watchers or fallen messengers/angels.

It is not clear yet if the 'aliens' are biological hybrids or spirits or both...
...or even a fusion of both...
...but I certainly think they are from the same stable.

Regarding Dr Chuck Missler...
...I have listened to much of his teaching and I agree with much of it...
...but his theology is Israel-centric and mine is Christocentric.

Much of what he considers 'prophecy' I consider 'anti-prophecy'.

What I mean by that is that he spins some Old Testament prophecies to apply in the end-times that contain elements that will be fullfilled by the anti-Christ...
...and in promoting and proclaiming them he is doing the work of anti-Christ...
...while thinking he is doing the work of Christ.

I will give you two scriptures that I believe he ignores...
...to illustrate what I mean.

Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached..."

In contrast to this Missler believes the prophets extend beyond John...
...and that 'the law' will be restored in a third temple...
...instead of recognizing that the Gospel superceded both.

John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:"

In contrast to this Missler believes that national Israel is still somehow Jesus kingdom...
...while I think Jews have no more future role in the purposes of God than New Guinea or Namibia...
...but Israel is certainly being set-up to play a role for the anti-Christ.

There are other Dispensational views that he holds that I also consider anti-prophecy...
...but this is a primer.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thank you for your perspective - i find your thread quite interestng.

new topics

top topics

join