It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new Jordan Maxwell interview and presentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell on Jeff Rense 1/18/2010:

www.youtube.com...

Dawn of a new day:
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, I dont know how to embed videos. Anyone wana help out?

I always love a good Jordan Maxwell interview and presentation. While it seems he's just spitting out redundant information, it's still very interesting listening to him. So far i've only seen about 10 mins worth. In the interview with Jeff Rense, He mentions how he stays away from social networking sites, which he is convinced are creations of CIA/NSA/Darpa/ETC.
Anyway, hope this isnt a repost, i searched for about 5 mins and couldnt find anything. Enjoy.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No offense, but Maxwell calling these sites creation of CIA is the pot calling the kettle black.

All of his garbage information is based off of Theosophy. Just like Zeitgeist. He's a member of the "mystery schools" that he teaches about. He idolizes Maddam Blavatsky (the founder of theocify) and his fake name "Jordan Maxwell" is even stolen from the name in her Isis book (Jordanius Maximus). Check out these videos and you will never trust that man again.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Well that of course is your opinion, but I disagree. Maxwell has been exposing the globalists agenda long, long before Zeitgeist came out. Regardless of what you think about Zeitgeist, or any other non mainstream media documentary, the man is on the side of truth and on the side of peace. Instead of downright discrediting him with biased allegations, why not instead make an informed, professional critical analysis of the information presented?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Allegations? Watch that video on what he thinks about Maddam Blovatsky and go research who she is. He is not exposing anyone. He gives bits and peices of truth and obfuscates it with theocify garbage.

He is indoctrinating the public to accept theocify as truth.

How do you think he knows so much about the occult? He's a believer.

How do you think he was allowed to do a ceremony in the kings chamber of the great pyramid? I'm sure you've heard him mention that. That was a masonic ceremony.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Allegations? Watch that video on what he thinks about Maddam Blovatsky and go research who she is. He is not exposing anyone. He gives bits and peices of truth and obfuscates it with theocify garbage.

He is indoctrinating the public to accept theocify as truth.

How do you think he knows so much about the occult? He's a believer.

How do you think he was allowed to do a ceremony in the kings chamber of the great pyramid? I'm sure you've heard him mention that. That was a masonic ceremony.

He's hardly "indoctrinating the public", as you can see so far only about 30,000-40,000 combined views for all 10 vids. If you want to talk about indoctrinating the public, just switch on your TV, tune to any channel.

Also, maybe its a spelling error, do you mean theocracy, not theocify?
I dont see how researching theocracy or the occult somehow makes you a believer...a believer of what, may I ask? I believe your perception on this matter may have been influenced by whatever religious views you may have. Jordan Maxwell almost always suggest that instead of outright believing what he has to say, research the information yourself as he makes no claims as an authority of truth.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have a copy of "Dawn of a new day" and was very disappointed with it. I appreciate Jordan Maxwell's work but he seems to be looking for money and disappointed at others in Hollywood profiting from his information. I didn't find anything really new or conclusive in his material. He was interviewed by Project Camelot to promote his soon to be released video back in December. He claimed that it would be a very enlightening video and very conclusive and it wasn't either.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Sorry, you are right, I was spelling Theosophy wrong. I didn't mean Theocracy at all, Theosophy is the teaching that all the modern mystery schools are based off of, an extension of the ancient mystery schools, and the pinnacle of Luciferian teachings. It was founded by Madam Blavatsky. If you don't know what theosophy truly is, I suggest you research it and you will come to your conclusions. My views of theosophy or Maxwell aren't based on religious prejudices.

Here's some starters that will give you some links to further your research:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Once you understand that all of Maxwells teachings about mystery schools (along with Zeitgeist) were ripped off from Blavatsky's books, you will see that he is in fact a believer of the occult philosophy.

Two of Blavatsky's main followers, Alice and Foster Bailey funded Lucis Trust, which was ORIGINALLY CALLED Lucifer Publishing, but they changed it because it exposed their satanic agenda a little to well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also read up on Alice Bailey herself, as she is also one of the writers that Maxwell embraces.

en.wikipedia.org...

Theosophy is literally the form of new age satanism that has been embraced by the secret societies around the world, and by the elite.

Yes, those are wikipedia articles, but like I said, they will give you a basic overview and you can use the citations to check up on the validity for yourself.

Jordan Maxwell is a wolf in sheep's clothing. A satanic new-age theosophist that has been lecturing for years in order to push this garbage on a new generation of people who are willing to trust them because he gives them tidbits of truth.

Again, this has nothing to do with my religious preferances, I knew all this when I was still an atheist.

Read those wiki links, validate the information, then watch this video again. You will then see that I am speaking the truth, and Maxwell is a conman at the least, and disinformation at the most.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry op, but i do have to agree with seattletruth. And he did a very nice job on this thread i might add. I have pretty much been avoiding maxwell for a while now, dont get me wrong he has some cool info that not too many other people have talked about before. Like all his in depth information about the various "hidden" laws which our governments abide by such as the maritime admiralty law and so forth. But ive learned too many bad things about him to trust what he says. but it is still definitely eye opening stuff to those who are new at this, if an open mind is kept.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I do not completly trust Jordan Maxwell. The vibe I receive from him is similar to that of Alex Jones... half-truths leading to disinfo.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell is a good teacher abt NWO, symbology, religion, belief system.
He has already wrote and explained all these things. But my question is, why are people like him and other well known researchers not giving any solution yet ,to the people, to stop NWO if they really worried to stop it and expose it?

top topics

join