It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo Designs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is a place for people to post their ideas for tattoos and designs for tattoos.

If any member has a idea for a tattoo they want but they cant draw describe it here and see if anyone could draw it.

Its also here for people to post deisigns they have done maybe for someone else to use.
Its also for people to post any paintings, photos they have taken which could inspire someone.

This is what i want if some-one could draw it.
I want two people about to fight.
But as good V evil. Good as a knight and devil as Evil. easy so far....

Then i want the evil to be in a darker color then the Good.
with it slowly getting lighter towards the good side.

Then bits of lightening strikes coming from each person.

I did a quick search and found nothing .... If i am wrong please inform me.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by thecrow001]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Can't believe no one has jumped on this!

I've been wanting a tattoo for ages and have no idea what I want! I want something personal to me and that means something but I have no clue as to what!

I'm afraid i'm not an artist but OP's tattoo sounds good.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I figure if I got a tattoo it would be a modernized version of my avatar.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
This is a place for people to post their ideas for tattoos and designs for tattoos.

If any member has a idea for a tattoo they want but they cant draw describe it here and see if anyone could draw it.

Its also here for people to post deisigns they have done maybe for someone else to use.

This is a great idea. Having an all-original tattoo is, to me, far preferable to having one that is picked off the wall al a tattoo shop. All of mine are originals. I even had my wife design the one on my left arm.

Great thread concept, OP

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well I know exactly what I want, have most on paper already, but I just can't find a tattoo artist in Belgium that wants to do it.

I want the image of my brother on my back (large back piece) and looking for an artist who can work with pictures. Then I want black wings on him, the tips of the wings must come all the way up my shoulders and down my upper arms in a creative gothic-like swirl, with a windrose worked in on my left arm and the text "11:11" on my right upper arm. (my brother died 3 years ago, been thinking about this tattoo ever since)

I had several meetings with tattoo artists, they all thought of it but none of them wants to do it. Some said they would make an example but never finsihed it. Maybe we have bad artists over here....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ok i got a link to hundred of flash for tattoos, if you are interested:

There are some great ones in it:
photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
thanks mr bob

i will look at these

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
also look at this: