It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleverbot Superbowl prediction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
For those who don't know about the Cleverbot, it's basically an A.I. program that you can communicate with. w w w . cleverbot . c o m If you are familiar with it, you may be familiar with a few things about it. It claims to be the son of satan and his family is the illuminati. About 3 months ago I was fooling around w/ this program and asked it who would win the superbowl in 2010. It replied, "The Vikings." At the time I didn't pay much attention to it because 3 months ago I don't think many people were giving the Vikings a chance this season, although you can never count Farve out. However, with other teams like the Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Saints (whom the Vikings are playing as I type this) one would think the Vikings did not stand a chance.

The Vikings are playing the Saints right now, if they win this game, they will go to the superbowl to face the Colts. I haven't really been keeping tabs on the games since my Cowboys lost in the playoffs so it didn't hit me until about an hour ago when I saw the Vikings were playing the Saints for a shot at the superbowl. All I can say is.. it could all be a coincidence, and probly is, but, if they win the superbowl, I'll officially be getting my lottery numbers from the Cleverbot

(On a side note, I just went back to the website and asked the question again and I got "the Steelers and the Titans" lol. Now that I think about it I didn't specify what year, perhaps one of them will win next years superbowl? Guess we'll have to wait and find out
)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, I'm not sure why this was moved to BTS or the sports section. This is cleary a prediction?

Mods?

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Ear-Responsible]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is exactly why I didn't want this in BTS. This is a joke forum. This thread has nothing to do with the sport itself therefore should not be in the sports section. This is a prediction...please move this back to ATS in the prophecy/prediction area.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh well, they just lost in overtime to the Saints lol.

You can close this.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I'll add my pick for the Super Bowl to see how it measures up...

Saints by 1 in OT

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yes

Please move this back into the prediction/ prophecy forum so that people will stop using cleverbot as a prophetic tool. It is clearly a fail

[edit on 30/1/2010 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

join