It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believs Bush should tried in a court of law?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To tie my last couple of posts together:
Finally, John Farmers book came out last year. As General Council to the 9/11 commission he stated that that for the most part, the Report was a pack of lies. He points no fingers or lays blame, except that the Justice Department would not listen to the Commission about false testimony. Funny I have not seen him doing the circuit on his book.

From the 9/11 event you get wars, a decrease in civil liberties, mega Government spending, et al.

Those of you who consider yourselves Democrats and believe that Bush should be tried in a court of law, Raise your hands.

Those of you who consider yourselves Republicans and believe that Bush should be tried in a court of law, Raise your hands.

Get over it, your party has left your beliefs by the side of the road and will never do what you want. Bush's plan will continue, the wars will continue, your rights will slowly go away & your taxes will go up to pay and pay your Government.

It has been said that the Reps have left their people by the side of the road and that is why the Tea Parties came about. Someone appears to be trying to hijack the Tea Party hence the expensive money laden convention.

If the Dems who want Bush tried try and get their party to act then they will find themselves in their own Tea Party situation. Your party gets to keep the name but you are no longer truly Democrats unless you give up on the idea of Bush facing justice. Your "Party" does not want that so neither should you.

The question is "What are you going to do now?"

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am going to get a Walmart tattoo on my forehead, then I am going to Wallyworld

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Which Bush? Both, of course!

Our governmnent and the people running think they are immune from prosecution. While knowing each other party to be guilty of this and that, they make under the table deals in exchange for their silence.
Why do we suffer under the law (including tax laws) when they don't?
When there is justice for all, then justice will be real.
Book 'em Dan-O!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Everyone we Believe to have been involved in the sellout of our country start with the oldest members of congress/white house left alive. And go all the way to Obama.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
But a public trial of a war criminal and war profiteer could endanger the city where it is held and undermine national security... He should be tried in a military tribunal... *smirk*

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Both Bush's---and they should be sitting right next to Hilary, Bill, Barry, Nan, and a host of scumbags from the 545 mob and Wall Street.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why only try Bush? Bush is merely a distraction from the larger picture. He brought back in the neocons to power. Yes. He invaded Iraq illegally for oil. But he shouldn't be the only one who is punished. We need to punish them all IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't.

Bush was a great leader, and all the actions he took was to protect the United States of America.

I cannot say the same about our current President.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If any of the criminal Bushes or criminal Clinton's or any of their henchmen were to be executed in some public display of real justice then I contend that if the new legitimate government were to charge a ten dollar admission fee to see the execution in person, we could pay off our national debt in no time because people would be lined up for days, waiting night and day like waiting for Star War movie tickets. People would buy tickets even if they knew they couldn't attend. I would buy one just to put in a frame to keep for all prosperity.

Pay per view cable TV would make a billion dollars. International sales could go into the trillions. When the execution was over, everyone in the world would end up feeling like we finally got our moneys worth. We would think, "It was good, it was needed and it only cost ten dollars."

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
lordtyp0:
Good one. He was at the time CIC.

MaxBlack:
With you in charge of special events we'll be in the black in no time.

Carseller4:
Ok. Fair belief. Since our current president worked for the 1st Bush and is following the Bush plan the best he can. Don't you think you could cut him a little slack?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I never tire of seeing, "Bush MUST be tried for war crimes" threads here on ATS.

Geez, that is SO 2008.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
If any of the criminal Bushes or criminal Clinton's

I love how the Bush/USA haters love to ignore the constitution when it comes to some people, but whine about the government ignoring the constitution when it suits them to!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If we start with Bush then the rest of the crooks should follow. It'll probably look like the Nuremberg trials. Then again, this would only work if the people in the judicial system aren't buddies with the rest of those crooks.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Unregistered]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Face a court of law? For what?

Don't you think that if he could be tried for ANYTHING it would have happened already?

Don't you think someone somwhere would have brought charges already?

One thing to keep in mind - If Hilary Clinton would have been elected like I think TPTB had planned ( something went horribly wrong with their plan - chaos is currently embroiling the elites ) there would have been a Bush or Clinton in the president or vice president role since after the 1980 elections - 1980

REAGAN / BUSH
REAGAN / BUSH
BUSH / QUAYLE
CLINTON / GORE
CLINTON / GORE
BUSH / CHENEY
BUSH / CHENEY

There is something bigger here than just "lets charge him dad-gummit"

Won't happen because it is not supossed to happen.

Just my little old opinion.

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Stating in about 2012, there will be a bunch of threads about trying obama for war crimes, treason, election fraud, you name it.

Dumb idea to try former presidents because it opens a "Pandora's box".

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Haha I like posters with a good sense of irony, star for you. Can we start with Vice- President Dick Cheney first? The man might not have long left and I think that a large percentage of the world would like to see him finish it out in a jail cell. From there perhaps we can go with Karl Rove, and whoever was in charge of the FBI for those illegal wiretaps. There are a lot of good people who's testimony I'd love to see too. General Powell is the first one that comes to my mind for that. Imagine what he has to say regarding the run-up to Iraq!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don’t think he should be tried in a court of law. And he wont be.
He should be tried in a court of public opinion. The sentences are not quite as severe but hey that’s all we got.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think a military tribunal would be much more appropriate, and that still counts as a "court of law". The only problem is that a military tribunal would be easily corrupted.

Maybe a military tribunal made up of leaders from Syria, Iran, and Lebanon might give him a fair conviction and sentencing.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

I love how the Bush/USA haters love to ignore the constitution when it comes to some people, but whine about the government ignoring the constitution when it suits them to!

If you hate Bush you automatically hate the USA? Why is that? Was our dear leader "the state"?
To equate any man as The State is a dangerous idea. Last time I heard that was the French KING Louis the XIV saying "I am the state!"

I love my country enough to be critical of it's administration. I will swim against the tide of public opinion for what I believe to be the truth.
Bush lied to the American public to garner support for the occupation of Iraq. That alone is enough prevarication for impeachment.

Also, how does wanting to see Bush tried for war crimes equate with ignoring the constitution? Bush has done more than any other president to destroy our rights and ignore the Consitution, brushing it all off with idiotic quips like "I am the decider"

You were a mistake Dubya, a puppet and a destroyer of peace and freedom. Hell, he wasn't even elected president. He was appointed.

Oh, yeah. That Constitution you claim to defend he called a "goddamn piece of paper", which shows not only how un-american he is but how stupid he is to boot.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

top topics

join