It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens In Our Ancient History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Aliens and There Hybrid Babies?

Here is the thing to keep in mind. This all looks great, until you run across something you know a bit more about than the author of these threads.

For example, this specific photo. This is AkhenAten, Nefertiti, and their children. Significant, because not only did he, change his name, and cut out the priest hood of other gods, but he also believed that the "queen" as it were, was also equal in divine stature as the Pharaoh.

Yes, some of these *look* interesting, and some would swear they depict something far out, when in fact this particular photo is nothing near what it is being represented as by the author of the original post.

I encourage all to perform their research on these before getting the slightest bit carried away by the aura of the unknown.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Art UFO Alien connection was done years ago.
I guess its worth another go round.
I find the free energy story under Hitler has an edge for the UFOs still around.
Meaning the US and Canada and Scotland (well UK) have these craft.
Got a hint on storage locations in Australia if I recall some areas
I looked at back around 2006 when photos of UFOs showed up from Sydney.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
watched it the other day...good stuff!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
even though there were many topics allready made on this subject ex. ancient aliens, bible ufos etc its nice to see people are catching on.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
IMHO, we really can't get a true answer of what the artwork represents, unless we are able to speak to the artists themselves, which is impossible. Sure these figures in the paintings could signify the holy spirit, but it could also signify alien, or even time travelers. The point is, we won't know, but all these theories are quite magnificent. If only we are able to provide more funding for scientific research, we may be able to shed some light on what truly is depicted in the artwork. Kudos to everyone!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Soulfulwonder]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hey TeslaandLyne would be interested in any info you have on this, i live in sydney and i believe theres lots of stuff that goes on in pine gap and alike which intersts me to no end... cheerz

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

What I have on Sydney can be seen on ATS under member CYRAX
posts in 2006. All his posted pics here and on various internet forums
were taken down but links might show up to see the forum posts
with photobucket links under monty4444.

I have some of his photos in my youtube channel.
Somewhere I have links with small images but full photos are down.
I posted megadownload link of a zip of posted photos at utube but
that might be down as well.

Back on topic about ancients UFO, they might be true if you consider the
Tesla method as ancient hot air balloons were covered with gold and if
an electrostatic pulse device were devised under steam power.
Well a UFO might still be possible the ancient way.
All static machines are not driven.
Why.
Because a mechanized pulsed static drive as devised by Tesla in a
unique way works to pull up by the lifting waves of static.

Back to Australia for a moment.
I think I recall looking at terrain maps but not restricted areas but
on the irrigation farms that might have camouflaged tents to store
the UFO Tesla craft. Just a thought on how to store so many craft.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

now thats cool.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I totally agree with you, I read about the "replaster" on other websites and I didn't buy it either. You know what is happening, there is a conspiracy of silence in science and history over our ancient past. Because if they admit that at some time back then the Egyptians had gliders or that they had advanced technology that shouldn't be there, then the question would be how did they develop it or get the idea to make things like this. Was their even an older civilization as I believe and/or alien intervention. And then look at the Japanese picture, is it a representation (which goes both way as the moderator said) of what the Japanese thought of the beings from said ship. They where small so the ship represented them. And with those air vehicles in the sky thinking that it's a representation of something else (people going to heaven, which is the only thing I can come up with right now) can't be right all the way. Because as with the one painting of the woman and the air vehicle small in the back of the painting, if it was so important to be put in there that it was people going to heaven why show disregard.

It's because as I believe and you believe is that back in the past and recent past (before radar and air travel), these things where a regular sight in the sky of the world cultures. And by having it in the painting just showed what the author and painter see as a common sight, just like stars. Or as another theory is that they put it in their because they thought it was considered good luck or lucky when something they didn't understand was in the sky. Like all the paintings showing something beautiful or some cultural influence, they put these vehicles in the picture because when they come it may act as a blessing to them. Also here's something else that would fit into them seeing these crafts as a common sight. Since at the time the people or individuals didn't have radar or computers or fighters etc., these aliens crafts or terrestrial crafts of ancient and advanced origin could leisurely fly around the sky and not have to worry about being shot down or being in danger.

These are spacecrafts and/or aircraft flying in the sky's of the ancient world, and there telling us that its a moon or meteor or a representation of what. We are being lied to and deep down we all know it. Our world has more secrets and such waiting to be uncovered from warehouses and dusty and mold shelves of museums. The PTB want us to forget about the past, and accept what they say. Because they are afraid, afraid that we will find out that humanity has a culture that extends alot farther back and possibly with help or hindrance from aliens.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Aside from the fact the author mixed and matched to suit his theory, I wonder if it ever occurred to anyone that there could be more than one group of these things?

I don't think they came any long distances at all, and I think we're gonna see a whole bunch of them, within 5yrs.

If one does a ufo search on KADIMA, you should find that they've been in Israel for about 20 yrs.

I believe these are from other dimensions, not far away planets or systems.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I've seen all these pictures before. Most scholars would say they are depictions of known phenomenon or artistic representations of normal things like the son and moon personified... Without speaking directly to the artists we can scarcely know for certain why these anomalies exist.

One thing is for certain, written accounts do tell of UFO sightings throughout history. The phenomenon of seeing things we can't explain in the sky goes back way before 1947 (it kinda peeves me when people wrongly state Roswell or Kenneth Arnold started the UFO thing).

Are these alien craft? Misunderstood aerial phenomena? Or something else entirely? The world may never know

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Great topic, wouldn't surprise me at all if we were products of Ancient Aliens and human women.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wait whoa... Akhenaten got thrown around a bit in there. So the big guy holding the baby is Akhenaten? Or the little man is him... Its not a child is it?

I think there is actually a whole bunch of research into him being really weird, like an alien or something. My hunch says Jim Marrs..

And him being Moses or something?

Anyone else know more info, I cant remember right now.

edit to add:
Some wiki info

The idea of Akhenaten as the pioneer of a monotheistic religion that later became Judaism has been considered by various scholars.[41][42][43][44][45][46] One of the first to mention this was Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, in his book Moses and Monotheism.[47] Freud argued that Moses had been an Atenist priest forced to leave Egypt with his followers after Akhenaten's death. Freud argued that Akhenaten was striving to promote monotheism, something that the biblical Moses was able to achieve.[41] Following his book, the concept entered popular consciousness and serious research.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulfulwonder
IMHO, we really can't get a true answer of what the artwork represents, unless we are able to speak to the artists themselves, which is impossible.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Soulfulwonder]

Truer words have never been spoken...um, i mean typed.

I know this to be a good statement because I am an artist myself, and I know I draw things in my works that symbolize something JUST for me. I can draw a dog, but to me, the meaning can be so much more. You need to know the context of what the artist is trying to portray, and the best way to do that would be to interview them.

So that takes care of some of the art throughout the ages, but I have seen some very interesting ones that make me think they could be talking about extra terrestrials.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Indian Vimanas

The Sanskrit term "vimana" is usually translated "airborne chariot," "aerial car," or "celestial car" (or sometimes simply "car") by the Hindu translators.
www.atlantisquest.com...

A vimana is a mythological flying machine, described in the ancient mythology of India. References to these flying machines are commonplace in ancient Indian texts, even describing their use in warfare. As well as being able to fly within Earth's atmosphere, vimanas were also said to be able to travel into space and travel submerged underwater...

Read more at article.

Vimanas, Ancient Flying Vehicles
www.crystalinks.com...

...One example in the Mahabharata is that the Asura Maya had a Vimana measuring twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels. Apart from 'blazing missiles', the poem records the use of other deadly weapons. 'Indra's Dart' (Indravajrā) operated via a circular 'reflector'. When switched on, it produced a 'shaft of light' which, when focused on any target, immediately 'consumed it with its power'.

In one exchange, the hero, Lord Krishna, is pursuing his enemy, Salva, in the sky, when Salva's Vimana, the Saubha, is made invisible in some way. Undeterred, Lord Krishna immediately fires off a special weapon: "I quickly laid on an arrow, which killed by seeking out sound"...

en.wikipedia.org...

Having spoken thus, Maharaja Nirga made a complete circle around Lord Krishna and touched his crown to the Lord's feet. Granted permission to depart, King Nirga then boarded a wonderful celestial car as all the people looked on. (Bhagavata Purana)

While Dhruva Maharaja was passing through space, he saw, in succession, all the planets of the solar system, and on the path he saw all the demigods in their vimanas showering flowers upon him like rain. (Bhagavata Purana)

He traveled in that way through the various planets, as the air passes freely in every direction. Coursing through the air in that grand and splendid vimana, which could fly at will, he surpassed even the Devas. (Bhagavata Purana)

More quotes from classical Sanskrit literature at link:

VIMANAS IN SANKRIT
Descriptions of Ancient Aircraft
www.atlantisquest.com...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Most scholars would say they are depictions of known phenomenon or artistic representations of normal things like the son and moon personified...

Personification is when you take something that isn't human and give it human characteristics... Turning the Moon into a metal disk shaped machine is not presonification.

Armap said we can't judge this stuff because they are thumbnails and the originals may show more detail. So what? More detail of the flying saucers?

Just because we are looking at a picture on the internet and not the real thing doesn't mean we see things that aren't there. The pictures could be bigger but it wouldn't change what's in them.

I don't know how old diving suits are but I'm certain that most of the art presented in the OP is much older.

I'm not 100% convinced that all of this stuff is proof of aliens or anything but some of you keep bringing up how art historians belive these strange objects are symbols for mundane things. I'm not saying that isn't the case, but could anyone provide a link to a respected art historian explaining these objects... otherwise it just comes off as a lame attempt at a debunk...

"Move along. These aren't the droids you're looking for."

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Impressive compilation!
My regards.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Skyfloating wrote a series on aliens in ancient history, unveiling some stuff on his own:

Part 1 - Of Emperors and Sky Gods
Part 2 - Of Flying Dragons and Metallic Discs
Part 3 - Of Ancient Wars and Spacecraft

There's also this old thing:

Skyfloating v. IsaacKoi: Ancient Astronauts

You can never know what happened thousands of years ago, but we're humans so we can assume, or use our intuition.

[edit on 25/1/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
s and f for the thread...but you should also consider the possibility of ancient man being creative in painting..
aren't all artists creative?whether ancient or modern

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
An old topic. However, these like the other "old" topics are the good ones that never get resolved; eventually ignored; and simply get buried without any real answers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join