It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If creation is true, why are there different races?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe that humans are are the result of alien insemination and/or genetic manipulation of the indigenous creatures living on Earth long ago. I believe this was done at different times by different alien groups. Of the 3 main races currently in existence, China Man was created first, explaining why there are so many more of the Mongoloid race than Caucasoid or Negroid.

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes while apes have 24 pairs. That's 4 chromosomes different. How much natural selection would pare away 4 whole chromosomes?

What follows is quoted from www.zetatalk.com...

Each race, and there have been six, has had a different origin.

The Earth has been visited by many alien groups since mankind's earliest stages, long before mankind was genetically engineered into intelligence, its present form. The marks left on human culture are so extensive as to preclude a list. Some of these influences are well known, in Egyptian and ancient Sumerian culture, or the Vedic writings, where visits from the 3rd Density hominoids from the 12th Planet left their mark, and holy books such as the Bible and Koran, a battleground between the original Service-to-Others authors and later Service-to-Self additions. Less well known are the influences in China, where the geneticists creating China Man influenced the culture left behind. Quiet moments in the garden, respect for wisdom and each other, and appreciation of the little things in life such as the song of the bird, are such marks. Also little known is the American Indian culture, assumed to be self developed by the Indians as they lived, isolated from the greater world. The Indians are not so aware of what they call shape shifting without reason. Their myths of spirit forms met in the woods and their own flights are based on true encounters, where they went Out-Of-Body and afterwards could not forget.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
There was no adam and eve. There were africans that immigrated to the northern hemisphere, and due to the lack of sunlight became lighter. Later down the time line, a variety of the races we see today came into fruition.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

the northern peoples are some of the newest according to research by nat geo. heres a nice map ngm.nationalgeographic.com... showing times areas were populated theres also an interactive thing on the main site with a timeline you can move to see us spread out across the globe

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Creation and evolution together.

A vast and diverse cosmos is the reason there are diverse genetics in humans.

Think about it. There really is no missing link.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
The title of this thread is my question to all those that believe in the Bible's version of creation.

If Adam and Eve were created in the fashion described in the Bible, what race were they and how did all the other races come into existence?

They were of the human race, and all of the human race today comes from them. Diversity is what causes individual uniqueness. Why would anyone want photo copies of themselves ? It's enough to say we are of the human race.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
The Tower of Babylon is your answer. People were divided at that time.

Best answer your going to get. I'd suggest you read the bible before posting threads on questions that can be easily found by just reading.

I'd also like to point out that mixed race breeding throughout time and history contribute to the many differences humans have.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

I'd also like to point out that mixed race breeding throughout time and history contribute to the many differences humans have.

That doesn't really answer the question because there would have still had to be different races in order for their to be mixed race breeding.

The tower of Babel could be part of the answer. But not it entirely. The Babel event happening, in and of itself, couldn't create different races. There would have to be something more. I say this because, all Babel could have done, at the most, besides dividing people linguistically, is put people together that had similar genetic traits, which eventually became dominant (which leads into the answer that I gave earlier in the thread).

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
The title of this thread is my question to all those that believe in the Bible's version of creation.

If Adam and Eve were created in the fashion described in the Bible, what race were they and how did all the other races come into existence?

There are genes which determine ones color, height, and genetic health*. These genes can be DORMANT OR RECESSIVE. So who is to say that ADAM, EVE & LILUTH didnt possess the ORIGINAL GENES for all humans and thru time some of these genes came on or were turned off (EVEN THE MESSIA GENE).

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spaz490

Good answers both, however, is the 10,000 years or so since the biblical flood of Noah enough time for evolution to make these changes?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by craig732]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

So technically we could have been created then adapted.

Scientifically, is the 10,000 years or so since Noah's time enough time to adapt in such drastic ways? What would have been the reason or need for Asians to have developed the eye style thay have?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
PLEASE stop coupling religion and creation. religions creation is just a perspective, not the whole concept.

I dodn't couple religion and creation... the writers of the bible did.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I kinow the story of the tower of Babylon accounts for the different languages, but how does it account for different races/appearances.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU
If? Can that even be questioned? What functional alternative is there to Creation?

Have you heard of the theory of evolution?

Originally posted by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU
First of all there isn't any "Race",

If you are disputing the traditional meaning of the word "race" then delete "race" and insert "appearance". How do you account for the different appearances of geographicaly similarly located humans?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine

Best answer your going to get. I'd suggest you read the bible before posting threads on questions that can be easily found by just reading.

I have studied the bible well. I don't think you should comment on topics you are not well researched on.

The Tower of Babel story in the bible says nothing about making different races. It only says that God (and some unidentified other beings) confused their language and scattered them about the earth.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So who is to say that ADAM, EVE & LILUTH didnt possess the ORIGINAL GENES for all humans and thru time some of these genes came on or were turned off

And it was pure coincidence that all the people in the same areas had the same gene turned on or off?

If you theory were correct, there would have been people of all different appearances and races being born to the same families. Like brown hair, blond hair, etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Ignorent. To think you have more knowledge than me or others.

Obviously if you had read the bible you would have read that the change of languages seperated the people into groups of common dialects. Which they then spread throughout the ancient lands. Seriously, If your going to tell someone what they dont know, Atleast have the slighest idea of what your talking about.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Because Jesus loves the little children, red and yellow black and white they are precious in his all-seeing gaze

In all seriousness though the Genesis account is far from scientific, it's about as vague as a creation account can get unless you substituted it for a sentence reading: God made the world, the end. If Genesis were true we would all be genetic descendants of Noah's family, meaning our species would probably have gone extinct from inbreeding deformities after just a few generations. Unless of course we allow the idea that Noah had taken some samples of genetic material from those doomed to drown horrifically in the upcoming genocide. So perhaps he had egg and sperm from other humans on board, in the same refrigerated part of the ark where he kept the penguins

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Creation and Evolution are not mutually exclusive.

In other words:

If Creation is TRUE, this does not mean that Evolution is FALSE.

If Evolution is TRUE, this does not mean that Creation is FALSE.

So your question should be "If Evolution is FALSE, why are there different races?"

Different races could have been CREATED, or they may have EVOLVED.

I think of it like this: Mankind was created to evolve.

Spiritually we are a crippled version of our potential selves and but we are starting to regain genetic abilities. That's a whole other topic though since it does not apply to physical reality (perceived "races").

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

The bible is pure conjecture. It is not a scientific, or historical, reference.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine

Ignorent. To think you have more knowledge than me or others.

Obviously if you had read the bible you would have read that the change of languages seperated the people into groups of common dialects. Which they then spread throughout the ancient lands. Seriously, If your going to tell someone what they dont know, Atleast have the slighest idea of what your talking about.

LOL I never said I had more knowledge than you. I only claimed to have knowledge about what was written in the bible. No need for name calling; just point out what I said that you feel is incorrect.

Even if your assertment that "change of languages seperated the people into groups of common dialects" were true, please explain how different languages or dialects would affect a person's race or appearance. Language should have no effect on appearance.

Since you are inserting words into scripture tha are not there, it would seem that you are not famaliar with the Tower of Babel story form the bible. So I will post it for you:

Genesis 11
The Tower of Babel
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth."

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
Source

If you don't like the New International Version, you can go to the link I provided and pull up just about any bible version there is.

Perhaps I am ignorant; please enlighten me. Which bible verse states that people of like dialects were grouped together?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by craig732]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

This is the most plausible explanation I have read on this thread so far. Star for you!

[edit on 27-1-2010 by craig732]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join