It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple light when mind is free of thought

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

thats what i was looking for cheers. i`ll read through it before trying any of that as i read it can be a bad thing if you do it wrong

thanks again
ace

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Purple light? Cool. What I see is an eye, starting as a little bitty eye, growing larger, then the eye opens and I see a tunnel. I approach the tunnel and from there go to many places and planes of existence. Sometimes it is like a time tunnel. I can look through and see a point in time, animated and in full color, I have seen myself as a young child with my parents, who are both long dead. I cannot seem to "go" there, I can just watch. Other times I can go. Existence here is quite magnificent to behold sometimes, and it keeps on getting better.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I think you're right.
I am thinking about meditating, but I am concerned of becoming "lost." Thanks for the response.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You can just hold on to your I-thought when you get that feeling. Then you develop a sense of I without thoughts.

reply to post by jane_within

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Recently, as in the last few days, I have started to see a green "thing" in the center of my vision and I feel different than when I do with the purple one. I feel whatever/whoever this is, is full of love. When I concentrate on it for long periods of time, my heart chakra goes wild with energy. What is your guys take on this?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Not really sure what it means but I also see a lot of green and yellow, I have never seen purple though.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You may be doing work through the crown chakrah

www.kacha-stones.com...

Do some research on meditation, it is key to understanding.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
aaahhhh Yes, ... whenever I see this purple light I know I am going to have an out of body experience soon.

it's kind of like.. a flouresent purple, if I spelled that right, dancing in your field of vision.

Some say it is your eyes adjusting, or transferring into a higher dimension. Or perhaps we are seeing our own aura's.

for some reason, whenever I see the light coming for me, .... it's like greeting an old friend, .... as if this energy is alive somehow.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenlike

This may mean you have a blockage of an energy center.

Researching simple mediation techniques may be of aid.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

aaahhhh Yes, ... whenever I see this purple light I know I am going to have an out of body experience soon.

it's kind of like.. a flouresent purple, if I spelled that right, dancing in your field of vision.

Some say it is your eyes adjusting, or transferring into a higher dimension. Or perhaps we are seeing our own aura's.

for some reason, whenever I see the light coming for me, .... it's like greeting an old friend, .... as if this energy is alive somehow.

Yeah, my guess is it's probably just energy, but I've talked to it (both ways) before in case it was more than just that. Have you noticed that after it appears, everything eventually becomes 3-D instead of just 2-D?

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

You may be doing work through the crown chakrah

www.kacha-stones.com...

Do some research on meditation, it is key to understanding.

I seem to have forgotten to mention that I have been doing energy work for the past few months off and on. I have had wonderful experiences because of it.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by hardstyleaz]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For the last year I've kept seeing objects with a purple glow. its like there are neon lights everywhere. Its more vivid when im driving, kinda like a car advert. it surrounds street lights, cars, puddles, signs and even people. its in patches like a mist, but it partially covers objects at times. its like an after glow or a trace. I dont understand, iv'e seen an optician and my eyesights fine. should i see a doctor, cos this doesnt seem right. I can understand people seeing colours and auras when meditating or deeply relaxed, but i see these lights throughout the day, from morning till night. nobody i know can help me, any ideas ATS users?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing friend. This happens to me all the time when I meditate as well. What I think is happening is that you are either seeing the aura coming from your crown chakra (which is at the top of your head) or the aura coming from your third-eye chakra (which is at your forehead).

If the color you see is a deep-purple, it's the crown chakra.

If the color you see is indigo (i.e. the color of dark-blue jeans), it's your third-eye.

There's really not much you can do with the auras, except enjoy the colors. They're always there, but unless you are a natural clairvoyant, you'll only be able to see them if you're really relaxed and paying attention.

BTW...welcome to the "big show" !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What does green mean?

Green is the color of the heart chakra, which is located...where else??? Yes, at your heart !!! Incidentally, it's usually green, mixed with pink. Generally, the heart chakra is associated with love.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
man .... I think you are probably exagerating

you know what I did right now?

I closed my eyes, lightly ... not forcing anything, and I used my hands to not let light come to my eyes

then I slowly started to see a purple circle in the center of my vision, background everything black ...

I think this must be something common man, its not like I do anything out of the ordinary .... never really did any mediation or something special

so it must be something ordinary for everyone ... it should be something about the eyes, nothing more ...

I am not expert, but ... its what it seems

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Usually when I lay down and prepare to goto sleep, slowly meditating my but to bed, when my eyes are shut i usually start out seeing static kinda like a tv but different they just float around in static cloud shapes, on rare occations if I focus without focusing i see faces or other instance within my minds eye. Kinda bizarre if you ask me, I charectorize it with science and my mind just shutting off all the concious switches. Oh and on allot of occations I see a bright light in my mind eye, sometimes I have to move my eyes to refocus on something else or change my mind. It is kinda scary to me when that happens, wondering if I should see my physician or something.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Dude, you're tuning in to your chakras and don't even realize it.

You don't have to meditate with incense, chanting and all that crap to see the auras. It's not your eyes man...it's the chakras !!!

BTW...I just did what you did and saw red light instead of purple, it all depends upon what chakras are lighting up at the time...kind of like tripping without the drugs !!! Groovy !!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by letheravensoar

I definitely experience the same thing when I meditate (stars and all). Hit me up so we can exchange information bro, its rare i find people who get to the stars as well. Dr. Mitchell Gibson helped me understand more about them but im curious to know what you have found in your meditations too. Get at me, peace

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey this happened to me.
This is very strange as I didn't even know about this type of forum and have only just started looking at world events. Would love to talk to you. My names joann and my email is [email protected]

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jodonelly

Delete your email from above reply unless you want a ton of spam and who knows what else.

Better to pm somebody with personal info

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The crown is a mixture of the throat cakra(blue wheel)or truth body(dhammakaya) and the root cakra red (shambogakaya) the purple is a transmission from the Nirmanakaya.

Of course the three bodies can go through all six realms or manifestations of being... the six wheels or cakras. All of them need to be turned of course in Tibetan Buddhism... it is suggested to cut off the lower four cakras until the crown opens and then the 7 are in the crown itself... then slowly the others are opened again.

This rectifies the "higher" and "lower" so called self. Since all is mind, then all one is as a being as an "I" is the attachments one has. If one does not have attachments; then ignorance starts to give way to wisdom.

The crown of purple is reflecting what the higher self is trying to achieve in bringing all things to balance and equality. Of course attachment to any one specific color... starves the rest that needs to come to balance in being. So the giving and receiving light of that aura helps "feed" the energies and waves.

The crown cakra is the "god/godess/deva/asura/titan" realms they are very dualistic in good and evil. So feeding just that does not really bring anything into an as above so below balance where the middle ground is just that of being itself... simply aware in equanimity the middle ground that neither sinks nor rises neither comes nor goes but simply is. So no matter where one ends up in the wheel of being in that moment of awareness; whether heavens or hells there is simply awareness of being.

The five senses of contact each have a consciousness of attachment or bias in awareness there is simply what is occurring sight, sound, taste, touch, smell etc. the I am in contact wants to form a bias or discrimination of that contact... the good or bad then further into the identification of those sights, sounds, tastes, smells and touch.

Since each of these are a yin and yang of positive and negative, then they must be balanced in non bias and discrimination to reach a state of balance or equanimity in order to rise or fall through all of the realms of existence unhindered by those beings attached to a self or being that seek to control a self as a subject or slave.

Freedom means to extinguish these biases of attachment so that one may be an aid or medicine instead of a sickness... imagine as if one is dead, and all five senses are dreaming separate dreams and all of them deluded or clouded in awareness of concept and this makes up the entire world or system in which one finds oneself, and holds all others hostage as if in a prison instead of frees the entire world.

If the eye holds bias then it imprisons and judges all the eye falls on. Instead of simply sees without labels or discrimination, the same eventually occurs in the other five consciousnesses and of course the more one moves to be the medicine the more attachments try to grasp and attach as a sickness instead of a cure. The truth of the three worlds or spheres; body, speech and mind.

These three are known and cannot ever be hidden; so if one dwells in untruth or some intent of conscious formation due to attachment then it is known as the intent as a karma whether good or bad that wheel turns and turns... who could climb such a thing if the ladder keeps spinning in some ego that has ceased the crown for their own?

So be the cure contact and simply aware of what is arising and passing moment to moment in becoming or birth; eventually the whole chain of causation or sickness will end and death, old age and suffering from being the sickness ends.

It is easy to get stuck, but like the lotus it can still bloom no matter how muddy/muddled or deep the water or well in which one finds awareness of being in the moment of it's arising.

Meditation... many want to say it is not a good thing and well that is a test to see if you will bite and get hooked to allow them to feed of of you so that that craving may continue... saying a them allows oneself to be hooked, and then you feed all of them. "meditate both day and night" is a good parry to such games.

In equanimity such is the nature of giving and receiving and the light or wheels of being; balances these more and more towards equanimity than one of opposites and extremes.

So keep moving through the senses and attachments into one of non-bias until all attachment skandas/kelsas end.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join