It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Obama Quatrain Explained: May predict his early death 2010-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Disclaimer: It's all purely speculative and it's probably wrong, but interesting! And Sorry, It’s about another Nostradamus quatrain.

When I saw his speeches in 2007-08 I knew Obama would win. My gut and logic had told me, that all the odds were there. People wanted an opposite of Bush. And Obama knew that, that’s why he chanted, “change”. He appealed to the masses. Even though I voted for McCain (he he SORRY, I’m a frugal person and any person that helps me save money is the president for me) but I knew what the odds were. I knew Barrack will win regardless if I voted for McCain or not.

It seems almost obvious and inevitable, and kind of sad but here goes…

The man will be called by a barbaric name
that three sisters will receive from destiny.
He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds, more than any other man will have fame and renown.

First let’s get the easy lines out of the way:

Back in 2007 was the first time I heard about Barack Obama. I thought to myself his name wow his name is very Middle Eastern. His opponents would bastardize his name any chance they got and they did. They jumped at every opportunity to emphasis his middle name, Barack HUSSIEN Obama, you know, for a better fear effect on people. Case in point, type his full name in youtube, and all you get are fear mongering videos.

More than any other man will have fame renown.

The world reacted much differently American President’s. He made history.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds
Yep, Pretty straight forward.

Ok, now on to a very important line:

“That three sisters will receive from destiny”

The key words here are three sisters and destiny. The three sisters, refer to Moirae. Please read: en.wikipedia.org...

When the three sisters of fate are to have received him that means this person has completed his destiny …in other words he DIES.

“Destiny refers to a predetermined course of events.[1] It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual. It is a concept based on the belief that there is a fixed natural order to the cosmos. (en.wikipedia.org...)”

If Obama’s death is significant to be noted on Nostradamus’s quatrain, then perhaps it will be an abrupt one. During his campaign many were comparing him to JFK, MLK, and Abraham Lincoln. And as we all know… those people have been assassinated.

Destiny in set in motion: As of late, I’m alarmed with recent news of Obama declaring a fight against big corps, lobbyist and banks, "If these folks want a fight, it's a fight I'm ready to have," thehill.com...

Messing with big corps & the fat cats alike is a pretty audacious thing to do. He may have just instigated his own assignation. The track record of these people he’s fighting against, it would not surprise me if a big business found a pawn (terrorist, whack job whomever) to assassinate. If he does get assassinated…watch the confusion break out afterward. I think people will wonder if it was a terrorist or an inside job. I’m afraid it just might be both.

Based on what I have learned from the pattern of history, combined with the zodiac... 2010 is a very significant year for this to unravel. The Tiger is the year the wheels start turning.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and theorize that the fate's names which are NONA (9) and DECIMI (10) ,may be a clue to a date frame.

9 for September.
3 for March
10 for October or Year

[edit on 24-1-2010 by mishmallow8]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by mishmallow8]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi

Could you please give us the number of this quatrain - there have been various different translations and that can change the interpetation quite profoundly, I would like to check the original.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Hai! Thank you for your reply, this is based on century I quatrain 76

D'vn nom farouche tel proferé ƒera,
Que les trois Sœurs auront FATO le nom.
Puis peuple grand par langue & fait duira :
Plus que nul autre aura bruit & renom.

He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds,
more than any other man will have fame and renown.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thankyou

This has been previously applied to Napoleon but I can well see how it could be applied to Barack Obama. Yes, I'm not sure that I can add much to what you have posted but I agree, it is interesting.

Worthy of a closer look.

Regards

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What is the obsession with you people and the assassination of Obama?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Very interesting point. If you use Terrence McKenna's timewave and plug in the assassination of Lincoln (Lincoln died on April 15th, 1865) and resonate it forward...it comes out to September 1st, 2010. Strange, right?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You refer to Wikipedia

"The Moirae or Moerae (in Greek Μοῖραι – the "apportioners", often called the The Fates), in Greek mythology, were the white-robed personifications of destiny (Roman equivalent: Parcae, euphemistically the "sparing ones", or Fata; also equivalent to the Germanic Norns). Their number became fixed at three".

9) Clotho - Nona, originally a goddess called upon in the ninth month of pregnancy.
10) Lachesis - her Roman equivalent was Decima (the 'Tenth').
x) Atropos - sometimes called Aisa, her Roman equivalent was Morta ('Death').

So where does the number three come from, all three of them ?

"The Moirae were supposed to appear three nights after a child's birth to determine the course of its life"

IF we only use 10 as the year and near time it could mean september 3, 2010 or march 9, 2010 ?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I thought that quatrain referred to Arnold Schwarzenegger...

Called by a barbaric name...Conan the Barbarian....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This would be the biggest and most accurate puzzle piece of end times if something like this would happen...

...possibility of dying/coming back to life? revelations anyone? head wound? i can envision barack being the anti-christ, religious leader i don't have an opinion yet, maybe maitreya or gore, or someone close to him already. i could then see an attempted assassination...seems to have succeeded, then fails - he's still alive/comes back to life. dead smack center of end times if something like that happens.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The three sisters might be the crew of USA:s favourite MILF Sarah Palin and her two sisters taking over the leadership of this 'fine' country.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Someone mentioned about the I-ching in my other thread. I wonder if it ties in with the nature of the chinese zodiac. I found an example of a pattern in our history collaborating with events.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are all based on a cyclical pattern that seems to collaborate each other well. The machine, Terrence Makenna would call it.

It's very strange indeed!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Ah well, better Palin than...

Did you know Pelosi is third in line to the throne? www.infoplease.com...

If some evil bastard out there decides to kill two birds with one stone...if u know what I mean, she would be the first female president.

Sleep well tonight!!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i saw something like this in another site , where is based in bible code,
it says too that hillary would be in charge and would help maitreya.
this is the link.
www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds, more than any other man will have fame and renown.

I would argue that this is not at all talking about Obama, but about Hitler.

The "barbaric name" could either be a reference to the fact that his name was Germanic, one of the barbarous peoples to the Romans (and thus their descendants the French), or that he has been remembered as one of the most evil people in history.

The three sisters are one of the "three sisters of fate" common to almost all pagan religions of Europe: the Norns, the Morae, etc. I would go with the Norns, as both they and Hitler are Germanic. Further, this could also be a reference to his interest in the occult.

"Speaking to a great people in words and deeds" obviously refers to the rise of Nazism, from the beer-halls, to Mein Kampf, to World War II.

"Fame and renown" refers to the fact that basically everyone knows who he is even long after his death.

---

Hopefully you figured it out on your own, but now that you've read that, I'll let you know that it was satire. But satire to prove a point: Nostradamus is so vague that almost anything can be applied to this quatrains. People have applied the above to Obama, Hitler, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Husein, and many, many others.

I personally like the theory that he was both talking politics of the time, but had to mask it as saying the wrong thing in his time would get him killed; as well as playing the various royals who paid him to divine for them.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Funny I came across this thread searching for this site:

www.rense.com...

Now talk about a strange coincidence of conspiracies.

But 2010 is a strong date for sure. Something is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhines
You refer to Wikipedia

"The Moirae or Moerae (in Greek Μοῖραι – the "apportioners", often called the The Fates), in Greek mythology, were the white-robed personifications of destiny (Roman equivalent: Parcae, euphemistically the "sparing ones", or Fata; also equivalent to the Germanic Norns). Their number became fixed at three".

9) Clotho - Nona, originally a goddess called upon in the ninth month of pregnancy.
10) Lachesis - her Roman equivalent was Decima (the 'Tenth').
x) Atropos - sometimes called Aisa, her Roman equivalent was Morta ('Death').

So where does the number three come from, all three of them ?

"The Moirae were supposed to appear three nights after a child's birth to determine the course of its life"

IF we only use 10 as the year and near time it could mean september 3, 2010 or march 9, 2010 ?

Cheers.

I think that makes a lot more sense.

Clotho (nona) meaning "Ninth"
Lachesis (decima) meaning "tenth"
Atropos (morta) meaning death.

If pattern holds true and this applies to a window of time to the subject (obama's presidency)
Then perhaps the year after Decima (10) is 2011...death. Nothing happened in 2010, lets hope nothing happens in 2011. 9-10-11 =(

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
September 10th 2011? Or October 9th 2011?

Long way off to be sure, if nothing happens then nothing happens.

top topics

join