It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New and profound meditation experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Man this is beautiful. I am amazed you were able to remember all of this. Good deal, you are there. I would say continue to do this until you feel you have become an expert. Then there will never be any point in wanting to downgrade. I look for the day where i can upgrade to something besides psychedelic lights. It would be great to be able to decode the voices and the sharp sounds, however, sir you are on your way to where most people should be.

A+

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a pretty cool experience.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wow, guys. Its been a long time since I've posted this topic, but I was just browsing the internet and I saw this.

news.discovery.com...=hknws1

Asherah....Sounds similar to Azra.

Its an interesting connection. Also, to those asking, I haven't seen much in the past few months...just stars and sometimes planets or shapes

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric It seemed as if I was traveling the stars, this I was imagining of course. However, as I was told, I should explore such even if I think it was more likely than not a fictitious creation of my mind. As I did, I reached a planet or place in which there was green grass with bluish gray rocks and a blue sky. I stood looking down into a ravine with a raging river and jumped below. As I did this, I thought to myself that I am letting my mind go into highly unusual morbid territory. I hit the rocks below and turned into a red liquid that reformed into myself in the river.

"Mouse : Wha...what does this mean?

Switch : It doesn't _mean_ anything... "

j/k, could't resist

Wether or not it is safe to be with nonphysical beings, if you truly believe and know it is then it is, but if there is doubt the only danger is you can go insane. It's all like advanced CGI, just a theatre which makes sense to the beings that act out their roles in it, a picture or sound can't kill you in itself, you cut an imaginary arm and there's an imaginary wound, both are made out of pure fantasy stuff. Which doesn't mean it is worth- or useless. Actually I think it's better to use one's own inner theatre more often and the 'external' one less (meaning tv/movies/books).

Obviously you have a need for danger, as if it would become more real, maybe to be able to prove yourself in some grandiose way, only you know why you would want to have dangerous experiences.
edit on 19/3/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Wow, guys. Its been a long time since I've posted this topic, but I was just browsing the internet and I saw this.

news.discovery.com...=hknws1

Asherah....Sounds similar to Azra.

Its an interesting connection. Also, to those asking, I haven't seen much in the past few months...just stars and sometimes planets or shapes

Very interestings, and sure, sounds almost identical..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm gonna try this tonight ! Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join