It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds pick Obama to head New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Obama may have been shown a type of endorsement for mutual interests and agendas, but to think that the secret masters would place Obama as the NWO leader is a stretch I am not willing to swallow. I just don't think a puppet is a leader of anything. He gets told what to say and what to do. Being a figure head is not being anything but a puppet to some secret agenda.

If Obama got selected for anything, it certainly isn't because he's some noble leader with grand plans for humanity. No, its only because he can sell mud pies and call them chocolate cake. Obama is a liar of the most refined class and as such, his lying is needed to help sell the illusion of freedom and liberty.

Obama will never be anything but the 21st Century Uncle Tom that he has decided to be, but a leader he is not. Obama is just a puppet on strings and so far we haven't seen Obama dance the Dance of the Valkyrie. Hell, I'll bet he cant even spell Valkyrie.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Obviously Obama is a spokesman not the head of the Democratic think tank. I saw Obama as a new Millennium JFK but that is because I'm old enough to remember JFKs face..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Obviously Obama's not anything close to JFK.

Maybe because he's younger and they dress him up well, but the similarities really do end there.

That's exactly why he can sleep comfortably at night, knowing that he's serving his handlers well.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join