It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Dumber...........Pole Shift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I read a post where people are saying they feel "dumber" or "less inteligent" than they used to be. Many speculations on this.

Could it be due to a shift in the poles, either geographic, or magnetic?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think you've thought this through lol

Explain your thought process in connecting getting dumber with the location of Earth's poles.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I read that the human body also has magnetic poles. So I was wondering if the earth's magnetic poles shifted, how would that affect a persons magnetic stability.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Air Force Ron

If you stood at the north or south pole does that mean you'd gain superhuman powers of the mind?

And what about people on the equator? Dumb as a brick?

I always knew living up in Canada would pay off.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Air Force Ron

Feeling Dumber...........Pole Shift?

that all depends if you are connected to the poles then , i think people are feeling dumber because they are being programmed by media and governments and all the other materialistic insights

Who knows

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If there had been a pole shift there's a good chance I would be typing this underwater right now.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Air Force Ron
I read a post where people are saying they feel "dumber" or "less inteligent" than they used to be. Many speculations on this.

What are your thoughts?

Could be Chemtrails, rather then a shift in the poles..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i dont think it has anything to do with polar shifts, i think its due to various things enviroment, media and the foods we eat.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Or just may be your starting to wake up and you notes that there more people around you that are still asleep.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What are your thoughts?

Many Poles who has been overseas has been shifting back to Poland the last few years, however I can't tell whether that's dumb, less intelligent or whether it's good judgement. This is definitely a geographic call and I didn't know that some of them were magnetic.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What are your thoughts?

Perhaps it's due to an increase in radio frequency waves and electro-magnetic fields bounching off the atmosphere.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Perhaps it's due to an increase in radio frequency waves and electro-magnetic fields bounching off the atmosphere.

Or it could be they are bouncing off our brains.

You would all be surprised at how stupid humans are.

Many years ago they didn't think X-rays were bad for the human body.

You could go into a shoe store and have your feet x-rayed for proper size.

Right there in public.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
An overdose on Fluoride, lacking the element of copper.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What are your thoughts?

I highly doubt this is the case; I am prone to thinking it's done by the government by putting certain chemicals into the food and water supplies...why I have never drank water and why I have taken to buying the fresh stuff, or at least trying to...But whose to say they haven't put it in the produce genetically??? I don't think there's any way around it. I think we're being dumbed down so their takeover will be primarily accepted by most people.

top topics

join