It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed with Possible Paranormal Activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hello TXTriker,

I'm not a paranormal investigator or anything, so I'll leave the advice on getting mediums or using equipment to document your case to the experts in those fields. Instead, I would like to draw further upon something that JDSangster said: specifically about keeping fear and anxiety at a minimum.

To that effect, whenever you return, I would like to ask you if your family professes to any particular faith. I know people have offered various New-age spiritual treatments to you; however, in spiritual cases these treatments can lose their effectiveness if the one receiving them does not know exactly what is being done.

So, by letting the board members here know what faith you, or your family, adheres to (if any) we can offer you particular prayers or protection spells that may be of use for you. For instance, if you are a Catholic then I could pass along the prayer you would speak to call particular angels of protection, and good-fortune to your aid. Or, if you're more open minded and possibly pursue a Pagan, or Neo-pagan religion then a protection spell or incantation might be of use.

I think turning to your own personal faith, with the aid of psychics and paranormal investigators might help offer you some more comfort and courage in this increasingly difficult time.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit - typos

[edit on 19/2/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a Shadow use to move in my daughters room. she use to also talk about a old woman peeking in her windowm with long hair but when she called us to see the woman was never there. this is when she was 3 or 4. she wasnt a big story teller/liar like some kids just wanted to mention that.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My apologies to all for not updating. Life gets the better of you sometimes.

The "ghostbusters" have not come out due to changes in the household. My nephew and his family moved out in April and all activity ceased. Because it is a very significant distance for them we agreed that we would wait and see if anything else happened. It didn't until . . .

1 - my nephew would visit and there would be slight activity.

2 - my nephew moved back in and within 2 weeks things started again.

We rescheduled Mr. Sangster but before that could happen my nephew moved to MO and again all activity has stopped.

Apparently his family is the "draw" for the entities.

I'm going to go back and see how much was told previously as there are a couple of incidents that if I haven't mentioned I would like to. I don't, however, want to repeat myself needlessly.

For the question of our faith, no specific denomination but christian. We believe in God and living properly but do not believe in organized religion.

Give me a little while to review and then there may be additional postings.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK there were some incidents that haven't been posted so just for the sake of being complete here they are:

7-9-10
Updates from Feb to July - Nephew and kids moved out in April. All activity stopped. Nephew came to visit - don't remember date - car seat was setting on island in kitchen empty. Started rocking on its own. Nephew moved back in June with kids - no wife. After about 2 weeks little girl afraid to sleep in her room and having nightmares. Baby no longer sleeps through night. As noted to ghostbuster, baby is teething but up to this point it has not affected his sleep. Some of the issues may be caused by emotional distress due to separation of parents.

2-4-10: computer in breakfast room with nephew. Something hit door to utility room and then it sounded like something fell off wall by stove in kitchen. Thought the door noise was the dog but when we looked the utensils on the stove had been flipped/tossed around.
------------------------

Date & Time: Week of 1-25
Description of Incident: Lights were on in the living twice and no one turned them on. Only me,nephew's wife and the two kids were in the house. Also this week my husband heard two bangs in the master bath. He was in bed. He thought it was me in the bathroom but I was in the kitchen. He said it sounded like someone banging a screen on the counter.

I've shown the dates as some of these were in the beginning of the incidents.

Additional information in the next post.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The nephew's wife kept describing the entity she was seeing as looking like my husband on bigger.

My husband's brother passed several years ago so I showed her the picture from the funeral but she said it wasn't him. One night at dinner we were discussing it again. I decided to try something without saying anything. I left the dinner table without a word and went and got a different picture of the brother (the funeral home picture was an older picture so I thought hmmmm).

I came back to the table without saying anything and put the picture in front of her to see her reaction. She literally screamed and said that's him. So one of the visitors is probably my husband's brother. He does not worry me.

Also, there was another situation that developed shortly before a lot of this started happening. My boss and I were layed off in September 09 due to a variety of issues/problems that caused our office to be closed. He went into severe depression and stopped all contact with anyone at the end of October. Didn't worry because he had done this before and then came back around.

His body was found the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and it was determined that he had been dead for approximately a month - just about the time all contact was ended. He was also a good friend as well as my boss. The only other friend he had here (had recently moved here to open the office) called me when they found the body.

My boss had two pets, a cat and a chihuahua. The other friend wanted to know if I could take the dog. Absolutely no question that I would and did. Still have her.

OK this was in November and the incidents started in January. I'm wondering if he might be one of the visitors. Either to check on his dog or to try to let me know that he didn't mean for things to turn out like they did.(Too much to explain why he would need to do this)

Anyone have any thoughts?

Should I go ahead and have ghostbusters out? Since we don't seem to be receptive to "visits" would they be able to pick up on anything?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

Sound more like Poltergeist activity than Ghost-Haunting. Poltergeists being spirits that attach themselves to people, Ghosts haunt a place or an area. The presence of your nephew and his family seem to be the source of the activity. Stronger in the children because kids are more sensitive to those things. Unless there's property damage or physical harm to a person (i.e. bruises, abrasions, cuts) I wouldn't worry too much.

Unless having these things around you is irksome in itself...then I would imagine a good "cleansing" is in order.

Good Luck!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join