It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Life After Death (YES!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tamaransd

This is very cool -- electrical feeling as the holy spirit -- yes indeed!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Beyond and Back"

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Life after Death documentary

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

IS THere Life After Death (Yes)

NSG52

I agree there is life after death I have stated I believe it is a Divine spiritual Connection, and I have chosen to believe it is unless, for some reason it, just boils down to cosmic energy. Which has also been a thought of mine.
I am not a Scientist or a Judgmental person. I rely on my inner beliefs that are in my sub conscious. I really have no religion. I believe we are connected Example: (Like a child is connected to its mother in its womb by an umbilical cord) and connected to an infinite universe which is all of ours that we share. I don’t choose to believe this so that it makes it easier for one to think they have this wonderful outcome after death. I do not believe that all will in fact find that in the after life as there are different dimensions we must gain the right knowledge before we can reach the highest level. My big fear and maybe if anyone knows is that after we die and have not proven to have the knowledge to pass on to the next dimension are sent back to earth to redo our life again until we have reached an acceptable stage or do we stay in the 5th dimension and move towards the 11th. Or some say we have 12. There ae also different hindu beliefs

Based on the Eck masters and their beliefs mine is somewhat similar but I am not tied to this organization in anyway at all.

I just thought this was an interesting concept that coincides with this topic.

Wiki discus’s Ekankar

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.theparafactor.com...

Here's a new NDE interview with Roy Vaghese - the radio hosts kind of freak after he leaves the show and they react to his God-fearing ways....

www.thewonderoftheworld.com...

What did the pioneers and prophets of science think of God? And what does science tell us about the origins of energy, autonomous intelligent agents (life-forms), consciousness, language, reproduction and the laws of nature?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I believe it is possible because I have had many experiences with ghosts myself.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here's the latest interview with Jeffrey Long where he gives a detailed rebuttal to the critics of his book Evidence for Afterlife:

www.skeptiko.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Sam Parnia is currently into deep research on life after death.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Near-death experiences are real and we have the proof, say scientists

“We now have the technology and scientific knowledge to begin exploring the ultimate question,” says Dr Sam Parnia, leader of the research team at London’s Hammersmith Hospital. “To be honest, I started off as a sceptic but having weighed up all the evidence I now think that there is something going on.

Several scientific studies have suggested that the mind – or ‘soul’ - lives on after the body has died and the brain ceased to function. One study published in the prestigious Lancet medical journal found that one in ten cardiac arrest survivors experienced emotions, visions or lucid thoughts while they were clinically dead. In medical terms they were “flatliners” or unconscious with no signs of brain activity, pulse or breathing.

Link

[edit on 19-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

Back here (on p.8 of this thread) I linked to an ATS thread based entirely on thart article.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
the way i think about it is thought comes from the brain and so does your 5 senses so what would a life without them things include??

Yep that's very interesting. It would have to be something akin to telepathic existence. An endless dream seeing power floating forever where-ever there's anything electrical?

edit on 13-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Realize that there are not only belief systems based on this datum and its ramifications, but workable technologies.

There are various psychic technologies that, at least for trained practitioners, get results. The huge variable is the practitioner (or investigator) not the underlying premise. Example from the world of "black projects:" Remote viewing.

Outside of science, the basic premise is so often taught and so widely held (in various forms) that it is almost surprising that science would bother to challenge it. But that's its job.

The problem here is that we are dealing with causation. Science is used to studying effects and only inferring causes, which often turn out to be other effects. (Genetics influences body appearance; but what influences genetics?) So it is a backwards progression, like a murder investigation. You come up with various clues that you hope will lead to the true cause of the final effect. But it's hard to get there because you are so concentrated on effect. It's hard to imagine what a true cause would be like or look like or act like. Well, the closest example we have to one is whatever it is that decides which of these threads to look at, whether or not to leave a post, and what words to use to convey what you want to communicate. It's me. It's you. And it sits there rather quietly being cause. That's about all it can do, really. Minor detail?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join