It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Kelly post mortem to be kept secret for 70 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by yzzyUK

No it isn't, it's a white wash by "TPTB" so they can't prosecute anyone involved, they murdered the man...did you know he was a spook with PC's for MI5 and MI6? he was a scientist ringleader/handler

Sure thing... I know his background etc but I haven't as far as I remember ever heard of PM results being kept secret.... and as you say for long enough that anyone 'possibly' involved to be long dead.

What legislature are they using to justify withholding this information?

"Last night, the Ministry of Justice was unable to explain the legal basis for Lord Hutton’s order."

they'll probably invent a new law and call it "huttons law" or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
you know whats really amazing here....that the british population will do nothing about this..no protests..nothing...this is so disgraceful that everyone should stop working untill this decision is reversed..

wont happen though....people have been taught to accept this as if its unimportant..

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My contribution to the thread, a song written for David Kelly by the great Thom Yorke, ..... some people have noticed.

" We think the same things at the same time, we just can't do anything about it "

[edit on 25-1-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

the british population will do nothing about this

Well I've entered a FOI request and contacted a former MP who stood down over all this, I've done my bit, maybe most of the British people will do nothing, It's because they have no balls

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeOnYou

"Last night, the Ministry of Justice was unable to explain the legal basis for Lord Hutton’s order."

This is the key thing, we need to find out what we can do about this, if they can't find law for with holding the information don't they have to release it? if it's not legal, doesn't that make it illegal? thus we prosecute him for conspiracy to conceal facts from the public

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

the british population will do nothing about this

Well I've entered a FOI request and contacted a former MP who stood down over all this, I've done my bit, maybe most of the British people will do nothing, It's because they have no balls

well done....

people should simply not vote at the next election....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I've simply had enough of this "nothing we can do" attitude

I don't care if they don't give me the file I've requested, it's just them admitting they are guilty

I think the most important thing now is to push for prosecution of Lord Hutton, I just don't know where to start

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I've simply had enough of this "nothing we can do" attitude

I don't care if they don't give me the file I've requested, it's just them admitting they are guilty

I think the most important thing now is to push for prosecution of Lord Hutton, I just don't know where to start

ive thought that hanging banners from motorway bridges would get a lot of 'hits'...not simply saying 'arrest lord blah blah'...but something that actually educates...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

Good job, I shall listen to this now

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
you know whats really amazing here....that the british population will do nothing about this..no protests..nothing...this is so disgraceful that everyone should stop working untill this decision is reversed..

wont happen though....people have been taught to accept this as if its unimportant..

so true, Dancing on Ice will be the main focus or gettin whapped out on drugs, or watching some overpaid footballer..................

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yes lets not vote, lets keep in an unelected peanut in charge of the country, Gordy makes that little fella in North Korea look like Gandhi.

Vote people, make you voice heard, protest, riot if you have to, the truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by assbarman

Yes lets not vote, lets keep in an unelected peanut in charge of the country, Gordy makes that little fella in North Korea look like Gandhi.

Vote people, make you voice heard, protest, riot if you have to, the truth is out there.

there is no point in voting for any of the main 3 parties, you can vote for one of the minor parties, such as BNP, greens etc, however there is no real chance of them being elected

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by assbarman

riot if you have to

No, I think we shall keep this going in the peaceful direction

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
How much closer can you get to an admission of guilt? Disgusting. The governments of the english speaking nations are all totally out of contol. High time we reigned them in. Very sad news.

I think it's a bit beyond just 'English' speaking nations! LOL World politics and leadership is all full of power hungry corrupt fear mongering people across the board. Period.

The one good thing about this is it pretty much is an admission of guilt. Straight up. Idiots.

Kind of like with the JFK assassination. Initially they could pull off the "it's classified because he was the president" but now it's "we're just trying to cover our rears here so please accept this BS explanation as fact. Please?"

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by assbarman

if no one votes...the country would be in turmoil....no one would get in...its a peaceful way to protest..like not paying taxes...

what makes you think that if no one votes brown will stay PM?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Email received from Malcolm Hopgood Freedom of Information Officer

Reference No: RFI2010000059 Thank you for your request for information dated 24/01/2010 concerning a hard copy of file by DCI Alan Young titled Operation Mason. This request will be dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Your request will now be considered and you will receive a response within the statutory time-scale of 20 working days as defined by the Act, subject to the information not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party. In some circumstances Thames Valley Police may be unable to achieve this deadline. If this is likely you will be informed and given a revised time-scale at the earliest opportunity. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Thames Valley Police. Yours sincerely, Malcolm Hopgood Freedom of Information Officer 01865 846321

In some circumstances Thames Valley Police may be unable to achieve this deadline. If this is likely you will be informed and given a revised time-scale at the earliest opportunity.

Revised time-scale? 70 years perhaps?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

what makes you think that if no one votes brown will stay PM?

Im not an expert on politics but if no one voted then wouldnt it be a hung parliment ?
If it is then under the UK constitution the party able to command the confidence of Parliament is invited to form the government. That does not necessarily mean the party with the most seats or votes. Even if he lost power, Gordon Brown would remain prime minister until he resigned.

You know i havnt heard this Dr Kelly hush hush on the news at all, is there a media blackout?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by assbarman

is there a media blackout?

the story was everywhere yesterday

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Pockets

With the impending arrival of the Tory government perhaps you could ask old Eton boy Cameron whether he would be prepared to release any documentation or detail pertaining to this case.

Unlikely you'll get a positive response, but if it involves slinging a huge amount of mud Tony Blair's way, he might at least consider it.

Just an idea..........

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

You can contact Conservative Campaign Headquarters at: +44 (0) 20 7222 9000

I just did that, and got through to the information unit and spoke to a very less that helpful party drone, I may write a letter instead, man was that man dumb

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join