It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Kelly post mortem to be kept secret for 70 years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It is the complicit mass media in both the U.K. and the U.S. which makes it possible for those in power to do this sort of thing. Why do we only read about this in obscure places such as ATS? [ATS is not obscure to us, but it is still far from main stream and its members are too scattered and disconnected to make a tangible difference in the real world so far].

If this was front page for days, weeks, a month or longer, something would be done to correct it. But it isn't raised in enough citizens' consciousness for the TPTB to give a rat's ass and clean up the filthy scum they rub elbows with every day.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Pretty sad world

David Kelly said it best like a year before he was killed, "I will probably be found dead in the woods".

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
I heard this on the news earlier and thought wtf? why?

Is it 'normal practice' for some PM's to be kept secret?

How much power does freedom of information act carry in england?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Please see: www.whatdotheyknow.com...

M.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coldandugly

I did, it listed the requests for Thames Valley Police, nothing about Operation Mason, I entered a request this afternoon, it said on the site I have to wait for 20 days

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They can deny they assassinated him by releasing the results of the post morten and all associated documentation and evidence.

That they refuse to do so means they refuse to deny they did not kill him, which in Government speak makes them as guilty as hell.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I hope this hasn't been covered in this thread, I've not enough time to check but for all those interested in the death of Dr. David Kelly I suggest you listen to this interview of Michael Shrimpton (UK Barrister involved with SIS) by Alex Jones. Not that I'm an AJ fan but Michael Shrimpton goes into great detail about what happened to Dr. Kelly.

Transcript

Audio File

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can't imagine how badly someone needs to be brain damaged NOT to see that Dr. D. Kelly was murdered.

This new secret is PROOF of that.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This will serve as a strong message to lots of highly placed people

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Someone suggested setting up a Facebook Petition.

There is already a Facebook Petition up and running at:

www.facebook.com...

Please join and recommend this Facebook Group to all your frinnds on Facebook.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The British establishment has a reputation for being the most secretive on earth and it's said the Brits taught Mossad everything it knows

When the Brit estalishment buries something, you'd have more chance of extracting it from those gigantic Mormon caves, or Fort Knox

Works both ways, though

By locking away the truth about Dr. Kelly's death, the Brit establishment has proven beyond doubt to the world's public, that the Brit establishment is terrified of that truth and also itself has a lot to hide

With the collapse of the 'global warming and swine flu' and other establishment supported hoaxes, we actually might have a chance at forcing the Brit establishment's hand for once. Their confidence is bruised. The worm (the people) is turning and is seen to be turning. The 'world shapers' are running scared, their paper castles are collapsing into mush, their hoaxes (like idiot Burlusconi's hoaxed 'attack' etc.) are being exposed by the masses as soon as the whore media gets them into newstands

Public executions for filth 'world leaders' is becoming the world's favourite daydream. And mass-supported 'dreams' have a way of manifesting

Which might mean that Dr. Kelly will be vindicated a lot earlier than 70 years hence ?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is a policy of revealing truths after ONE GENERATION.

This means that in 70 years when it is admitted he was murdered or 9/11 was indeed a false flag inside job nobody will care because those that do will already be dead. Also, there will be no-one individual left to be accountable.

This tactic was also explained by the Zionist Actor Richard Dreyfuss when briefly questioned about 9/11.

70 years is the magic number!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say anymore. Really tptb are asking for it now more than ever... and you all know what I mean when I say that.

This crap is not going to hold up in the public eye, not much longer. The sh*t is going to hit the fan anytime n... OH CRAP IT ALREADY HAS!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I don't even know what to say anymore. Really tptb are asking for it now more than ever... and you all know what I mean when I say that.

This crap is not going to hold up in the public eye, not much longer. The sh*t is going to hit the fan anytime n... OH CRAP IT ALREADY HAS!

They will be forced to accept it, to live with it, to be happy with it.

Just like some posters here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by yzzyUK

No it isn't, it's a white wash by "TPTB" so they can't prosecute anyone involved, they murdered the man...did you know he was a spook with PC's for MI5 and MI6? he was a scientist ringleader/handler

Thats exactly right, they murdered him because he knew that the information about Iraq was BS and also other info to. What people don't understand is that these declarations of 70 years or 100 or 30 years (US have stuff like this also) is as you said to protect the guilty long after they are gone and long after the people that care about it are dead or don't care. Can you imagine what would be the reaction if one of the govt. agencies (US and/or UK) actually committed murder on one of their citizens. Thats the classic definition of a police state where people that go against the grain are killed (in custody or out) or disappeared. Like in the US, the ignorant and the lazy are letting the police state come into fruition because they think it will only happen to THOSE PEOPLE. What they don't know is that a Police State and its machinations always come back to be used against the ones that agree with it. It's like Hitlers night of a thousand knifes he had to get rid of the brownshirts that helped him and his machine into power. Because it can easily be used against him as effectively as it was used against his enemies. In a dicatatorship, Fascists, Police state, they don't want to share power.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It isn't really all that unusual. They did that for Port Arthur and for Columbine. It is getting to the point where real and unreal don't matter, right and wrong don't matter, just and unjust don't matter, our lives and deaths don't matter, politically correct and politically incorrect are all that matters and the sheep just bow their heads and say baaa

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Blair should be strung up from the gallows.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
he was murdered not long after; maybe a few days or so after basically saying live on radio that the governments "WMD" dossier on iraq was a sham or something right?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
its just like one big game of cluedo and the playing board is downing street.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was going to post in agreement with the outrage and criticism expressed here but an ugly demon just appeared in a cloud of sulphur and has elbowed me away from the keyboard to have his own say, . . . er, he looks upset.

"OI!!! Wot's goin' on 'ere, wiv you lot then? Know your place an' stop criticizin' your beh'ers, you lot o' bleedin' 'arts an' weedy egg'eads. David Kelly was offed because 'e was interferin' wiv the devil's own business and it's nuffin to you lot so clamp your choppers and tie your tongues in a knot. 'Ats right all of 'em, in one knot! Know your places. You're only the people, so shut up an' bleed! . . . uh, I'm coming master."

Thank God he's gone. I think change is coming but it won't be without hard work and suffering to restore decent people to positions of pre-eminence in society. Sweep out the psychopaths!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join