It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Kelly post mortem to be kept secret for 70 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Dr David Kelly post mortem kept secret 70 years

www.dailymail.co.uk

Vital evidence which could solve the mystery of the death of Government weapons inspector Dr David Kelly will be kept under wraps for up to 70 years.

In a draconian – and highly unusual – order, Lord Hutton, the peer who chaired the controversial inquiry into the Dr Kelly scandal, has secretly barred the release of all medical records, including the results of the post mortem, and unpublished evidence.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tml#ixzz0dWbJhJUf
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I did a search and nothing came up, Please delete if necessary

Wonder if this evidence is the "Russian Diplomatic plates that were ordered not to be followed by police" or the 3 men dressed in black spotted at the scene, or the fact he couldn't of killed himself the way they said he did

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I heard this on the news earlier and thought wtf? why?

Is it 'normal practice' for some PM's to be kept secret?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

No it isn't, it's a white wash by "TPTB" so they can't prosecute anyone involved, they murdered the man...did you know he was a spook with PC's for MI5 and MI6? he was a scientist ringleader/handler

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This says it all really...

If there was nothing to hide it wouldn't be hidden..

A national disgrace and Mr Blair will carry this death on his soul..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

This says it all really...

Yeah, it really does, you tow the line or your dead, they murdered him FACT

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by yzzyUK

No it isn't, it's a white wash by "TPTB" so they can't prosecute anyone involved, they murdered the man...did you know he was a spook with PC's for MI5 and MI6? he was a scientist ringleader/handler

Sure thing... I know his background etc but I haven't as far as I remember ever heard of PM results being kept secret.... and as you say for long enough that anyone 'possibly' involved to be long dead.

What legislature are they using to justify withholding this information?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

A letter, leaked to The Mail on Sunday, revealed that a 30-year ban was placed on ‘records provided [which were] not produced in evidence’. This is thought to refer to witness statements given to the inquiry which were not disclosed at the time. In addition, it has now been established that Lord Hutton ordered all medical reports – including the post-mortem findings by pathologist Dr Nicholas Hunt and photographs of Dr Kelly’s body – to remain classified information for 70 years. Dr David Kelly The move will stoke fresh speculation about the true circumstances of Dr Kelly's death The normal rules on post-mortems allow close relatives and ‘properly interested persons’ to apply to see a copy of the report and to ‘inspect’ other documents. Lord Hutton’s measure has overridden these rules, so the files will not be opened until all such people are likely to be dead.

Last night, the Ministry of Justice was unable to explain the legal basis for Lord Hutton’s order. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tml#ixzz0dWjAMT3x

^^^^^ let's get him prosecuted for conspiracy to conceal facts from the public

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I'd sure like to hear more about the russian diplomatic plates and three men dressed in black...

The Norman Baker book has been sitting in my study for a while , i guess i should really read it.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 00112245712198

Sure, I read it in a book by Gordon Thomas: Inside British Intelligence 100 years of MI5 & Mi6, don't know what you'll think of the book given his 9/11 official story bin laden rubbish but discount that as it's not the matter at hand

It goes something like the top boy police man in the area received warning that Russian diplomatic cars were going to be in the area and to follow but from a distance and don't stop them

Nice cover

and surely you have heard about the 3 men in dark attire in the area?

I'll have a flick through later on today and post the quote for accuracy

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i dont know whats worse, the fact that this has happened and they will get away with it, or that i was so unsurprised when i saw it i barely gave it a second thought. how can they expect us to trust anything they say or do when then they pull stuff like this?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
How much closer can you get to an admission of guilt? Disgusting. The governments of the english speaking nations are all totally out of contol. High time we reigned them in. Very sad news.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 00112245712198

Right here we go

From the book by Gordon Thomas: Inside British Intelligence 100 years of MI5 & Mi6 chapter 19

ON JUNE 30, 2003, MI5 had e-mailed to all police forces in Britain a document headed "secret Service Espionage Alert." It read, "We are aware that Russian intelligence officers travel widely throughout the U.K and that some of the activity undertaken by these officers is intelligence related. The Russian Federation Intelligence Services are assessed as posing a SUBSTANTIAL threat to the U.K Full Vehicles Should not be stopped or followed, nor should there occupants be questioned. Reports should be sent to the Security Service." The alert concluded with a reminder that the vehicles would be bearing the license plate prefix 248D, assigned to all Russian diplomatic vehicles.

A week before Dr. Kelly set out on his walk, a Thames Valley Police car had spotted a Land Rover with those numbers heading toward Southmoor. Details were radioed to the force's traffic headquarters, where they were sent over a secure line to Thames House.

AT TWO THIRTY THAT THURSDAY AFTERNOON, Detective Chief Inspector Alan Young sat down in his office in Thames Valley Police Headquarters in Kidlington, Oxfordshire, and began to create a highly restricted file on his secure computer...Across the top of his screen Young typed a code name: Operation Mason. Beneath it he added: Not for Release. Police Operational Information. Below that he added figures 14:30 and 17.07.2003. They indicated that the file had been opened on Thursday, July 2003....In the tangled web beginning to ensnare the scientist was a concern that a middle grade civil servant could do even more damage to the government. On that Thursday morning, the question had been asked over the secure line in Whitehall: What else could Kelly do-would he do?
At some point the decision had been taken to launch operation mason. Who gave the order would remain secret, just as would the contents of the file that detective chief inspector Young had opened to comment the police investigation "into the circumstances surrounding Dr. Kelly's Death." Most remarkable was that Young had been asked to start his file an hour before Dr. Kelly had set out on his walk

Most remarkable was that Young had been asked to start his file an hour before Dr. Kelly had set out on his walk

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Mr. Blair (& Co) will carry Kelly's death and about 1.5 MILLION Iraqi and Afghani deaths too, at least his share along with Bush & Co.

Why do you think the git converted his religion to Catholicism soon after 9/11, 7/7 etc. ?

He actually imagines that he can apologise to a bloke in a black dress for his large part in the genocide of well over a million men, women and poor children, and his slate is clean and sparkly again...that's a LOT of blood to wash away.

As you say, the fact they have buried the evidence (NO pun intended) as far as Kelly goes, does in fact, tell everyone with an IQ level above that of an amoeba, that they murdered him.

Yes, TPTB murdered a man that got in the way of multi-billion £/$ arms and reconstruction contracts, along with the opportunity to crush freedom around the world, and tighten their grip on us troublesome serfs.

Not exactly news, it has been going on..forever.

What baffles me though, is by hiding the information they are essentially saying "WE can do whatever the hell WE want to do..we'll even wave it right under your noses, as good as admitting we murdered Kelly..SO, what are YOU going to do about it? Nothing, that's what! Now...get back to work and shut your mouths!"..EVEN with this...NO ONE will do anything. It will be swept under the proverbial rug and that will be that.

There is NO justice. Bastards.

[edit on 24/1/2010 by spikey]

[edit on 24/1/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sileighty

Personally, i don't think they care one way or the other is we trust them!

It helps to have the 'people' on side, but if needs must, they'll carry on regardless.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's a disgrace what happened to him and it's a disgrace what's happening now. This should not be allowed, by closing the file for 70 years is surely a way of saying yes something happened but you will never know about it. Hopefully this will get leaked.
Thanks OP for sharing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well isn't this just the scariest thing you have ever read?...
it basically means your life is meaningless in the eyes of the government \law..
step out of line and your dead..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The same thing happened when allegations of paedophelia were reaching into Blair's cabinet concerning Operation Ore and threatened the entire Labour government leading up to the Iraq war. A 100 year D-Notice was slapped on the evidence which meant there had to be a media blackout as well as vaulting of all documenting of evidence.

www.counterpunch.org...

[edit on 24-1-2010 by judgefargo]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by judgefargo

Never had a clue about that, thanks for the info, can you imagine the things that go on we never get to hear about, very, very concerning.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am not religious but at times like this I think some of the stories of Jesus are appropriate. The whole turning the other cheek and all that jazz. Evil people rule and unless we all as a planet banded to do something about it, it won't ever change.

But even as I type this I think about the meek inheriting the earth and what a crock that seems to be in light of everything that goes on.

Perhaps the most frustrating thing is there are still people in the world, and on this site, that would roll their eyes and shake their heads at me for finding this suspicious. The government doesn't have to dupe everyone just enough of them and the rest of us are a few boos in a sea of cheering.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join