It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'Claims Failed Plane Bomb Plot'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Things must be settleing down.

Time to pull out , and dust off the Bogeyman.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

You guys bring back a lot of memories of late 2001 to 2002. I'm thinking USA and everyone wanted to put their own governments in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan. You name it. America By it's self is one of the most Organized and powerful country's in history. America can do whatever it want's with a scapegoat and majority of the people scared of terrorist attacks.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm so sick of these "mix tapes" being fired around like they are real.
*Not directed at the OP.*

Come on NSA/CIA/FBI... Enough already...

Should we leave milk and cookies out for him too?
Ugh! ENOUGH!

Oh and how are we officially spelling his name? With a U or an O? Pick one and stick to the nomenclature for a change.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Atlantican]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's not forget that Tim Osman (aka. Osama Bin Laden) has close, personal ties to the Bush family.

If he's alive and in hiding I'd wager he's at Georgies ranch in Crawford!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sydsid
Bin Laden Claims Christmas Bombing Attempt - ABC News
Dec 28, 2009 ... Bin Laden claims responsibility for Christmas Day plane bombing attempt, vows further attacks. By SALAH NASRAWI Associated Press Writer ...
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=9647388

found this when i searched google-note the date error-clicking on it sends you to the story with the correct date. shades of fletcher proudy's reading of oswald shooting kennedy in the christ church nz. paper within minutes of the shooting. my guess is the story was "created" on dec28.2009 then sent out today and there was an error in the transfer to a.p.-just found it interesting.

I saw this too but I did not take a picture. I am kicking myself for that now because it has been updated and corrected. Did anyone here take a picture of this with the original date?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Let's not forget that Tim Osman (aka. Osama Bin Laden) has close, personal ties to the Bush family.

If he's alive and in hiding I'd wager he's at Georgies ranch in Crawford!

I think Osama and Obama are more closely related. Wouldn't surprise me that Osama is drinking tea with Obama in the White House everyday while the world looks at Pakistan as the place that Osama is suspected to be located at. Think about it OSAMA = OBAMA. Change the letter and no ones the wiser. Most Americans wouldn't even notice the difference.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Probably the same actor who played Bin Laden before. Or one the "good terrorist" group member from a few years back.

Remember those guys?

They were really a group of SEALs & CIA who were part of a failed plan to fight terrorists with a "good" terrorist group plot. Didn't work. But MSM did show them all over saying if the beheadings did not stop THEY were going to kill those responsible.

Same plot, different plan now.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

LOL@ the 4th image.

Anyway, Tim Osman is D-E-A-D, and anyone taking this latest piece as truth needs to have their head examined.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We had a guest speaker from Naval intelligience come in and speak in my political science class at school. He said he has been to Afghanistan numerous times and not once did they talk about Bin Laden. He said Bin Laden is dead.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Bin Laden Claims Christmas Bombing Attempt - ABC News
Dec 28, 2009 ... Bin Laden claims responsibility for Christmas Day plane bombing attempt, vows further attacks. By SALAH NASRAWI Associated Press Writer ...
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=9647388

[edit on 24-1-2010 by sydsid]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sydsid

have it saved as web page complete but it won't let me post it-i have it though

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"From Osama to Obama" was how his message started. How cute. I didn't know he was also a humorous person who likes to rhyme

Only one person gives the most credible statement that it's definitely him (but further down you'll see why we can't trust him either):

Abdelbari Atwan, editor of Al-Quds-Al-Arabi newspaper who met the al-Qaida leader in 1996, said: "It is bin Laden's voice and style. The poetry, the references he makes are identifiably his."

Montreal Gazette

Who is he? Someone who is based in London and has appeared as a regular guest on Dateline London on BBC World, Sky News, Al Jazeera English and CNN World, as well as on several Arabic-language networks.

Atwan's outspoken London-based newspaper al-Quds al-Arabi, of which he is Editor-in-Chief, has been the vehicle of choice for the release of many al Qaeda electronic communiqués.

The paper has as of 2007 grown into one of the major pan-Arab dailies, and is known for its strident Arab nationalism and defense of the Palestinian cause. It has been banned and censored repeatedly in several Arab countries for vocal criticism of what the paper alleges is their autocratic rule and excessive deference to Israel and the USA.

The Montreal Gazette continues as follows:

On Sunday's tape, bin Laden cited Washington's support for Israel as a motivator for more attacks on the United States, and vowed to keep on as long as Palestinians cannot live in peace.

Ah, so the so called bin Laden also claims peace is needed for the Palestinians.

What did Marc Lynch on the Foreign Policywebsite say?

This is why Obama was right to put dealing with the Israeli-Palestinian issue at the center of his Middle East foreign policy, regardless of whether Israeli or Palestinian leaders are serious about it. It is one of the many reasons why his team's failure to make progress on the Israeli-Palestinian front, and ignoring Gaza, is dangerous for American national security interests.

It is also impressive that bin Laden was able to conduct the 9/11 attacks like the God of all terrorists, but wasn't able to get a simple underwear bomber (another humorous tactic of bin Laden's...he's full of it, isn't he?) on a single plane to do one little task. He was already on the plane. All he had to do was blow himself up! How complicated is that??

Oh, sorry, forgot, it was another one of those famous false flag scare tactics to get the public to support the invasion of Yemen. Did Obama not talk about pulling out troops? Seems more like he's having an invasion party over there!

Next Israel will claim that Lebanon had Hezbollah terrorists on the Ethiopian Airline. That'll justify their bombing of Beirut.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by MightyAl]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah I just blogged on this:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hurm, so they need old tim osman to sell the full body scanners to the more skeptical among us‚ perhaps more people are waking up then we thought ...

[edit on 023131p://0026 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Is Al Queda that desperate for attention that their supposedly taking credit for FAILED attacks ??

wayyyyy to go guys !!! were trembling in fear from your mighty incompetance !!! please, please !! no more failed attacks !! in the name of Allah, have you no mercy !!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I saw this garbage about bin Laden and it just makes my blood boil. I think that every media source who disseminates this crap to the public should be considered accomplices in the crimes against humanity that occurred during the Bush administration. And since Obama has yet to even form a word that would suggest he knows the whole bin Laden thing is a farce, he and his crew can go down with the rest of 'em.

It's enough! When in the hell is there going to be some sort of action taken by someone with some clout to start apprehending the purveyors of these crimes? Aren't there high-ranking officials in the military who know the truth who can take action with troops to arrest these people? This would be a more REALISTIC fight for our freedom than anything going on in Iraq or Afghanistan! The fact this has not happened, even by a foreign government, just goes to show how deeply infested our governments are with these criminals.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ah well, looks like for once Allah was not on their side
Doesn't Bin laden always like to boast about how great Al Quaida is at bankrupting the west through wars, and attracting them to every country simply by holding up the Al Quaida flag in a specific country.

He has been very proud of his attacks, and now he suddenly likes to take credit for a failed attack - some young Nigerian who can't even blow up his little undies.

If Bin Laden can fail so easily, then it should now be much easier for the CIA to spot him. Oh wait, they always knew where he was, and now he's either dead or laughing behind their backs like I am today!

How can the Obama admin and the intelligence agencies be such idiots to make people believe this BS?? Do they really think the "ordinary people" are that stupid? What an insult to my "ordinariness"!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join