It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Machine VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I need everyone's help on this, I googled, froogled, and smoogled my way across the internet to find an old video showing a man using a working time/ dimensional machine.

This video does exist! I'm not sure if it is real or not but I have been looking for it online for the past 3 - 4 years. The first time I saw it was back in 2000 so it has been a while and back then there was not as much information to sort through as there is today. I need ATSers to help find this video.

Video description:

Man enters a room with a box/ machine in his hand. He has sunglasses on and a hat. A laser is in his other hand. He works on the machine for a second or two then points the laser at a spot by his wall. A bright light emerges from the spot and grows intensely. The man steps through it, the light fades away, the man is gone.

It was viral before viral was defined as a term. A lot of people questioned it, said it was CGI and fake. I myself was not always so sure. You can't believe much anymore but it is worth investigation.

I have been trying to find that video for years and would really like any help ATS members can provide.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
find an old video showing a man using a working time/ dimensional machine.

You will not find it as it does not actually exist...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Are you sure you're not remebering the science fiction show "Sliders" with Chris Conolly, the dude who's shtupping Rebecca Romijn?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
I need everyone's help on this, I googled, froogled, and smoogled my way across the internet to find an old video showing a man using a working time/ dimensional machine.

This video does exist! I'm not sure if it is real or not but I have been looking for it online for the past 3 - 4 years. The first time I saw it was back in 2000 so it has been a while and back then there was not as much information to sort through as there is today. I need ATSers to help find this video.

Here is the video:

TIME TRAVELER PORTAL VIDEO

I'm not sure if it's authentic. It appears that the individual may have transposed himself over a background...It sort of looks like there's some computer shenanigans going on, but I'll leave that to the experts.

Actually, there is an even more fascinating video about an individual who traveled through a portal by accident, met himself from the future, and actually filmed footage of meeting himself.

Here are two Youtube videos on this case:

DOCUMENTARY CLIP ON MAN WHO MET HIMSELF

FULL VIDEO OF MAN MEETING HIS FUTURE SELF

Here is the individual's (Håkan Nordkvist) page at Youtube:

HAKAN NORDKVIST

There is also a bibliotecapleyades.net page on Hakan. Here is part of what Hakan said about his meeting with himself,

So I kept on crawling further and further into the cabinet. In the end of the tunnel I saw a light, and when I got there, I realized I was in the future.

I meet myself as 72 years old, the year was 2042. I did a lot of tests on him to see if he was really me.

And the strange thing is that he knew everything about me. Where I hid my secret stuff when I was in first grade, and what the score was in the soccer match against Växjö Norra in the summer of 88. He knew it all.

We even had the same tattoo, although he's was a little faded. He told me some of the stuff that will happen, but not so much. And I promised not to tell anyone.

I made a film with my mobile phone. Unfortunately the quality is not the best. But it's what I have got.

Actually I don't care if people thinks I am a liar. I know I'm not. I met myself in the future, and I was fine. That's all I know...

ARTICLE LINK

Hakan also had a blog page up to December 2006:

HAKAN'S BLOG PAGE

There are no accidents in the universe. All of this is leading to the eventuality when we will be able to do this, each of us, on a regular basis.

The universe is opening up to us, and it's all by design.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
ok I know the video but it is clearly fake did someone sit down and think about it...how come the quality of the video is so good in spite of it being shot with a mobile phone,taking into consideration the year this was taken,even today you won't find mobile phones that have that kind of resolution sorry but it's way easier to explain it this way than trying to look for physical aspects,there is no mobile phone on the face of this planet that can take a shot that perfect and with perfect frames think people think he debunked himself by telling us he shot the movie using a mobile phone,you show me a mobile phone from that period in which he ''had the experience'',no I'll be nicer you name me a mobile phone from today the most expensive I don't care,that can take a shot that kind of video with such perfect frame rate you show me that phone and I will eat it bit by bit I promise

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The 1st video clip seen before i think it was in a thread about this john titter guy or something like that

The other ones if im correct where proven to be a commercial for some Swedish healtcare company or something like that

;-)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I've seen the video before. As I recall it was part of the John Titor craze back when there was much speculation about the legitimacy of Titor and his story. I first learned of Titor while reading stuff on the Time Travel Institute website, but it was well after he was an active participant there. However, I was able to observe the ongoing active discussions that pertained to whether or not he, and what he was stating, was a hoax. At that time no one really knew, but there were a few people, all of whom I believe were site administrators on TTI, who claimed to have some inside information about the situation.

I went through a period where I stopped visiting the TTI website, but eventually went back just for the heck of it because I find some entertainment in the section of their forum where people claiming to be time travelers post about themselves. Anyway, I found some new threads about Titor, and in them one of the administrators, I believe her name was Pamela but I may be mistaken, stated that Titor was a hoax. I apologize if I have that name wrong because there is an admin there named Pamela, but there was one other one as well who I recall had some sensitive information about the Titor saga. Whatever the case, one of those two admins was very insistent that the whole thing was a hoax.

So, to get back to the subject of this video, I believe that it too was included in the hoax as well. Many people were very fascinated by it, but in the end I think the people at TTI debunked it somehow, however I don't recall the details. And once it was made pretty clear that Titor himself was misleading people, that just added to the certainty that the video was indeed a fake.

I have to admit that it is a pretty cool video though. The first time I saw it I thought to myself that it would be awesome if it were legitimate.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

atswheat you're awesome! That's the vid I have been looking for (the first one). Sweet!! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zantee
The 1st video clip seen before i think it was in a thread about this john titter guy or something like that

The other ones if im correct where proven to be a commercial for some Swedish healtcare company or something like that

;-)

You're right about the videp with a man, Håkan Nordkvist, who traveled to the future and met his older self. It is a viral advertising campaign for a Swedish retirement fund:
banapana.com...

As for the OP's video, I see no reason to believe it. Is there any more proof other than this relatively easy-to-fake video?

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The time traveler posted his video "before" he was contacted by the film company and AMF who wanted to cash in on his story. So the possibility of it being real and from the future remains.

top topics

join