It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Silverstein's $4.5 Billion from 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Goggle Iraq, Afgan, Patriot Act,Industrial Military Complex, Neocons, PNAC

that should bring you up to speed Alf.

Always willing to help a fellow Truth seeker.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by Alfie1

That tells me nothing; just confirms what I was saying. Did this murderous conspiracy have a political and strategic aim or was it to help Larry make a bundle ? By apparently trying to combine the two you just make the whole thing seem pathetically ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

That tells me nothing; just confirms what I was saying. Did this murderous conspiracy have a political and strategic aim or was it to help Larry make a bundle ? By apparently trying to combine the two you just make the whole thing seem pathetically ludicrous.

Larry was in the right place at the right time.

Like the people on the planes , in the buildings were in the wrong place.

I think I gave you too much at once .

Reasearch PNAC.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Pretty much characterizes the failure of conspiracy theorists. No knowledge of history, politics, economics, world events.

Just Google some lunatic fringe nonsense that fits your agenda.

This is why works by real investigators, writers, historians is taken seriously - and online investigooglers are laughed at.

There's a website somewhere that has every nutty claim anyone can imagine. Documentation, records, testimony, citations is how information is acquired. Not by assembling speculation, factoids and outright disinformation.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Im still waiting for you to back up your previous claims.

I even thanked you in advance!

MM , please enlighten use with your wisdom.

Source or 2 would add credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Back in the frontier gold rush towns,when a suspect was brought before the assembled tribunal of elders and found clearly guilty say of murder,when the hanging took place,all the hands present held onto the rope.

We'd need a long rope,methinks.Remember hands across America?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Response to several posts at once...

The OP I wrote up has ONLY legitimate sources [New York Times, AP, Forbes magazine, Washinton Post].

The thread did go a bit off track because facts were brought in that were both conflicting AND not sourced. Big surprise the post count jumped when the flamers saw an opportunity.

The point is two airplanes hit two of Silverstein's buildings so he got paid. I haven't seen proff that he got paid for Building 7 yet, or if he will.

Another fact: he is on record saying "pull it." Arguing that term is only used for smaller buildings is like arguing, "I didn't say murder, I said 'kill' like ya know we were playing video games and I 'killed' him..." Lame excuse... he said pull it, then they watched the building fall - doesn't get any more clear than that.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

Larry was in the right place at the right time.

Like the people on the planes , in the buildings were in the wrong place.

I think I gave you too much at once .

Reasearch PNAC.

I know about PNAC. Please stop treating me as a moron !

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

All a mere mere coincidence.

Sorry couldn't help but laugh. If people still don't think 9/11 was an inside job...research controlled demolition and notice how buildings rigged with explosives fall similar to 9/11. Pancake? A building that big would topple to the side rather than pancake perfectly into itself.

Norad...coincidence?

It was such a coincidence Norad couldn't intercept because of drills isn't it? Why would a country drop it's defenses when the CIA gave clear warnings to congress did they not?

George Bush Sn. giving his New World Order speech September 11 1991, 10 years later 9/11 happened. Coincidence? You be the judge.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This one is truly the litmus test.Thankee Laree.
No way a rational mind with no agenda or job trolling on ATS,is gonna argue with Silverstein's own words.And the Zionist connection,hoo boy.
As the song goes,"Which side are you on boys which side are you on?"
We're against TREASON.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hard for hardcore fundamentalists around here to figure out, I know.

"New World Order" is just a zinger catchphrase. Like "A brighter future" "a new tomorrow" etc.

Isolating some throwaway phrase in a 'feel good' speech. That's proof of some Super Secret World Controlling organization?

The Old World Order is working just fine for those in power. If they decide on something new and different, they're not going to broadcast it so bored teenagers can make Youtubes showing their deceptions.

Trying thinking a bit more about what you are willing to accept as proof of something.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is the thing. Truthers cannot pass up the chance of suggesting that anything is part of a conspiracy.

So, you end up with the absurd scenario of desperate perps risking their lives and all future prospects for their party by murdering thousands to pursue war and domestic repression and, at the same time, help Larry to make a few dollars. What a crazy mix!

No amount of chanting panac, nwo, mossad, neocons will make it seem any less so.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Alf sir .

Its PNAC

very thought provoking , you will be able to connect the dots from there .

If you want some other references , just ask, always willing to help.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well considering the fact that George Bush Sn. was known to attend bilderberg meetings, and meetings for elite just before that speech. You mean exactly 10 years after that speech 9/11 happening wasn't a coincidence?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Well considering the fact that George Bush Sn. was known to attend bilderberg meetings, and meetings for elite just before that speech. You mean exactly 10 years after that speech 9/11 happening wasn't a coincidence?

Uh, considering the Bilderberg have had had meetings since 1954, and Bush is the kind of political industrialist who would be invited, what kind of coincidence is there. It's a pretty transparent general meeting of te rich and powerful. Dopey websites try to make it out to be some super secret something.

Is there any body of people who don't have get togethers, conventions, meetings? Should they be sending secret messages to each other?

Notably the phrase "New World Order" has no real meaning except to the paranoid. Used as politic double talk for nearly a hundred years.

It's a concept that attracts kids who think the world operates with Evil world dominating organizations like in a video game or James Bond movie.

The Old World Order who control everything already is doing just fine, there's not much reason for them to reorganize.

en.wikipedia.org...

The term "new world order" has been used to refer to any new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the ideological notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

The first Western usages of the term surrounded Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points and call for a League of Nations following the devastation of World War I. The phrase was used sparingly at the end of World War II when describing the plans for the United Nations and Bretton Woods system, in part because of the negative association to the failed League of Nations the phrase would have brought. However, many commentators have applied the term retroactively to the order put in place by the WWII victors as a "new world order."

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Equinox99

Uh, considering the Bilderberg have had had meetings since 1954, and Bush is the kind of political industrialist who would be invited, what kind of coincidence is there. It's a pretty transparent general meeting of te rich and powerful. Dopey websites try to make it out to be some super secret something.

Is there any body of people who don't have get togethers, conventions, meetings? Should they be sending secret messages to each other?

Yeah but not all worship a 30 foot concrete owl and dressed in robes when they do !

[edit on 043131p://01America/Chicago24 by ProRipp]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99[/i
research controlled demolition and notice how buildings rigged with explosives fall similar to 9/11.

care to explain how no one noticed the tonnes of explosives, holes punched in walls or the people doing the man months of work to load the explosives?

Pancake? A building that big would topple to the side

Care to explain the physics that would cause that to occur? No, I did not think you could!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
\fact: he is on record saying "pull it." Arguing that term is only used for smaller buildings is like arguing, "I didn't say murder, I said 'kill' like ya know we were playing video games and I 'killed' him..." Lame excuse... he said pull it, then they watched the building fall - doesn't get any more clear than that.

I really don't know how to reply without sounding condescending.

Thousands of people stand around watching a building literally shuddering and moaning for hours. Already stretched firemen know they're fighting a losing battle with no water pressure and uncontrolled fires heating the steel frame to the point where it cannot maintain full capacity load. In fact structural engineers later isolated the support column that first gave way causing the undue stress and subsequent domino effect collapse.

And we're to believe that the building's owner was telling the firemen "pull it" in as a command to force collapse the building as opposed to the pulling the rescue effort. Demolish an already destroyed structure that would need to be pulled down anyway for dramatic effect.

We're to believe Silverstein just blithely incriminates himself and an entire administration completely on a publicly broadcast interview.

Let's just say some people will believe anything on a website or Youtube.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just so you small minded people can understand how it works, they don't just insure the price the person or business paid for a building or complex. They insure the cost to reconstruct, and also the loss of revenue for the amount of time the buildings will not be bringing in lease/rental/retail income. Thats 10-15 years of zero income from the property ladies and gentlemen. That is why the settlement was large, because it was to offset the LOSS of the complex destruction and the LOSS of over a decade if income and revenue. Some of you are so blinded by your desire for this to be blamed on Jews or the US govt, you completely lose logic and reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Let's just say some people will believe anything on a website or Youtube.

Where ole Lar said it doesn't matter .

He said it , and it was put on a tube.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join