It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos in NJ 1/22/10 (Youtube Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

What do the debunkers have to say about this?

Look at 4:11 especially (But be sure to watch the whole video as well in its entirety). You can see these lights rotating.

The guy in the background cracks me up (later in the video).

[edit on 1/24/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't consider myself a debunker but ... that could be a lot of things. First thing I thought of was someone welding about 100 yards into the trees. Unlikely but ... I have no idea.

Interesting video though.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nice video.. enjoyed it. Sounded right.. as in their dialogue. I do have a bit of a small story to say but no proof, therefore a story. No proof because it was a few years ago. I live in Missouri and one night me and one of my old friends decided to go out near a wildlife reserve area and smoke a cigar and talk/enjoy the night sky.

What we saw that night was remarkable. At first we thought it was two satellites following each other which seemed unlikely but fine, i'll take that. But what came to pass was a little more shocking for me, so I will never forget. They were chasing each other.. instead of moving in a single linear line they started doing circles and whatnot.. (they were very very far out, not close enough to be anything of ours)... They moved fast, changed directions rather fast.. then after a couple minutes of this they vanished, of course with all that bloody space out there.

Hopefully someone will be more lenient to saying "nice story" but to others it will just be that.. a story rather than a personal experience, which I do understand. But for me, in this little world I live in; I did see it.

Cheers! (i need to buy a video camera one day.. for sure....)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
I don't consider myself a debunker but ... that could be a lot of things. First thing I thought of was someone welding about 100 yards into the trees. Unlikely but ... I have no idea.

Interesting video though.

I don't know. At 4:21 you can clearly see a glowing disc. Doesn't look CG to me either. Helicopter??? I personally don't think so.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I see some footage of a faraway light behind some trees at night and hear (judging from their vernacular) some stoners tripping over the fact that this is proof of ET.

It's really nothing special, which is a shame because they seemed to get very exited about it.

A tripod (or table or anything stable really), an additional camera and some more footage along with their position and date would perhaps raise this video to investigation status but as it is there's nothing more than can be ascertained from it.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I see some footage of a faraway light behind some trees at night and hear (judging from their vernacular) some stoners tripping over the fact that this is proof of ET.

Even if they are stoners, it doesn't take away from it's validity because the video speaks for itself. Them being stoners is totally moot.

It's really nothing special, which is a shame because they seemed to get very exited about it.

You could be damned skippy that I would be acting the same way if I got that on camera. That's just me, though.

A tripod (or table or anything stable really), an additional camera and some more footage along with their position and date would perhaps raise this video to investigation status but as it is there's nothing more than can be ascertained from it.

I don't think you watched the whole video. At 2:38 there's another part and the camera is on a tripod. Gotta debunk the debunker, here. Come on.

[edit on 1/24/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yea3h, I saw something to. It wasn't close. It was very bright but it didn't light up the sky. It was way bigger than a star or a planet, and brighter, but it looked like a big star. I also saw a helicopter trying to find it. It looked like it couldn't, it was funny to me. I also saw two other small lights that looked liked stars, it formed a straight line. This thing was moving, I was in my car going 65mph and it was moving. Someone driving next to me actually pulled over and stopped to look at it. I saw it at 6:50pm though. I don't know where he was at, but I saw something really big and bright too. Nice find

After seeing this video, I'm actually interested to see if anybody is going to contact mufon. /This guy has got something, I think he should, maybe other people will come forward.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
[What do the debunkers have to say about this?

...Them being stoners is totally moot.

Sorry, where do you get to override my insight?

I don't think you watched the whole video. At 2:38 there's another part and the camera is on a tripod. Gotta debunk the debunker, here. Come on.

I did watch the whole video and I stand by my earlier statement. If there is a tripod there it's stoned too.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Thank you for posting that video, impaired.

The "tripod" section at 2.38 offers at least a little position & movement context.

By doing that, it appears the light is moving around in the wind.

You have to watch it closely to see that.

The rest of the video is difficult to comment about because there is so little context.

Is there any more info available as to exactly where this took place?

Location & "geography" could help to exclude prosaic causes.

The viewer's YT home page mentions the following:

Many previous sightings

A "lake" at/near the location

His "significant other's" post to the effect the objects could be planes or helicopters.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
great vid. sounds like the people filming have been seeing things for a while now. At first looked like someone with sparklers behind the bushes. I think this one falls to the "not mundane" category. sure.. it could be swamp gas, or chinese lanterns, or whatever other gay little hob knobbery takes place in the Jersey woods, but..... no. I dont think so this time. I think the only CGI in here are the blue letters telling us whats going on.
cheers
S+F4U

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here is the viewer's YT home page:

www.youtube.com...

Here are 3 more of the many additional "UFO" videos posted by the viewer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

G'day again impaired

I note the observer's partner states the lights could be planes or helicopters.

I note that at 00.29 in the 1st video I posted above, the observer points out the "airport lights".

Ummm......that's right.....airport lights.....

This is all just sillines.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join