It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is charged with murder in 8 Appomatox shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Man is charged with murder in 8 Appomatox shootings

www.washingtonpost.com

It started when his mother died in 2006. "He said he had a 'zinging' in his ears. I can't explain it the way he explained it," said David Anderson, 54, who worked with Speight and became friendly with him. Anderson said Speight told him that he began seeing a therapist but that it didn't help much.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This poor man. Either he developed a hypersensitivity to the electronic squealing, whining, and yes, zinging, which inundates all of us (I am usually painfully aware of it, especially in quiet rooms), or he was the victim of electronic harassment.

Much like an elementary school teacher, the form is commanding me to comment further. I've said all I need to say.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wait so I am not the only one who hears a dull ringing/buzzing in my ears when it is dead quiet? I thought that was from firing to many guns and being to close to explosions when I was younger.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You
Wait so I am not the only one who hears a dull ringing/buzzing in my ears when it is dead quiet? I thought that was from firing to many guns and being to close to explosions when I was younger.

That's just Tinnitus, i have it too somewhat. I doubt that it will turn someone into a rampaging murderer on its own, however; unless it is something completely different or an extremely potent case of ear-ringing that drove him completely mad. If that is the case, the death of his mother should have nothing to do with it, since it is a purely physical condition.

new topics

top topics

join