It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Magnet used to control weather...Need info please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATsers'

I'm a long time lurker.I usually don't contribute much to the forums.I usually read a wide variety of topics on here.However,I did some light searching, and I could not turn anything up on the forums or the internet.However, I will contribute to this topic as I receive reply's.

If you read anything in my topic it's this: GIANT MAGNET USED TO CONTROL WEATHER AND GUIDE HURRICANE KATRINA UP TO NEW ORLEANS. GIANT MAGNET POSSIBLE LINK TO DISTURBING PLATES IN HAITI.

So I present my pieces to you
I was talking with some friends and we eventually got on the subject of more "Taboo" topics on the weather.I can't remember exactly word for word our conversation as a group,but I will try to get the main ideas that were presented so you will know what the heck I'm trying to convey here.

First we talked about the weather and how the low areas of pressure just seem to sit in a particular place. As a fact in Florida we had the longest freeze day after day which broke 150 year records.

Then the conversation jumped onto a giant magnet.Supposedly there is a giant magnet that scientists have made, and they are using it to guide hurricanes.Then the subject went on to Hurricane Katrina. It was said in the group conversation there was a boat that was in the eye of Hurricane Katrina sitting out in the ocean. Inside this boat was the magnet, and they were using this giant powerful magnet to manuever Hurricane Katrina. Pretty interesting?? It was also said this giant magnet can stir up winds. It was also said that it can cause geological distubances within the Earth.We talked about California but I cannot remember what was said about that bit. Perhaps it was a building project the government was doing out in California and no rain fall happened in that area until they completed a project. Once they finished it, it rained on a daily basis.

Just discard that last bit about California. I don't think that's right.

Next, we talked about John Grisham and Tom Clancey.

Anyway, I posed a theoretical question about this magnet and the recent unfortunate events of Haiti.I asked is it possible that the magnet caused a geological disturbance in the Earth,which could be attributed to Haiti? Interestingly, the location of the magnet was supposedly off the coast of Florida when Haiti had this unfortunate event.

This was the jist of the conversation.

ANY INSIGHT ON THIS MAGNET THAT THE GOVERNMENT AND SCIENTISTS ARE USING,I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR INSIGHT AND INPUT.

For all those who have suffered from these recent disasters, I mean no offense nor am I insensitive to the suffering that has come about from these events.This is something that really sparked my curiosity.I'm sure there's someone on here that knows something about this.

Thank-you for your time and reading my post.
I tried to keep it short.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lol! completely bonkers

Giant Magnets controlling weather, didn't you and your friends make that one up?

It kind of reminds me of conversations that you have when you've been on the pipe too long!

Bloody hell isn't HAARP bad enough!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry, you cant control the weather by using magnets of any size. To influence tropical storm movements you need to change the pressure belts, coriolis, convection, upper air humidity, wind shear, ocean temperature and wind direction and speed.

Unfortunantly for your unplausible theory, these factors are impossible to control

Im assuming you know nothing about meteorology or how hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons are formed

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I myself have heard alot of crazy stuff from people and I also read alot of crazy stuff on this site.This isn't my theory.Someone else was saying this in a group conversation.I myself have some doubts about some of the claims made.

It was said in the conversation you can visit the magnet in person. So there is an actual magnet.

Anyone who has information on the magnet and what it can do I would be interested to hear from you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by apollos84

I feel resemblance to giant magnet in heart of flying island in Gulliver's adventures
Also "Philadelphia project" sound similar. I have never heard about technology you depict. Any hints where and for what we should look? Oz statement is otherwise my statement (minus principal impossibility of weather modification implied). BTW largest artificial "magnet" is LHC currently.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm thinking it may have something to do HAARP. I found this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The information may have been twisted by the individual who was talking and information was jumbled up.

Perhaps this is what the person was talking about.

new topics

top topics

join