It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 OS Debate Facts, Bring sources, not Opinions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Here's a fact. Computer simulation is not that hard to do. I'll stop believing the os (assuming it means original story), when a computer simulation proves it wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Amalgam Virgo has not been discussed much
en.wikipedia.org...

is it a coincidence that they had Bin Laden on the front page on this exercise?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Good sane advice from the OP, but yet again 9/11 threads turn into side against side with the usual assertions from both sides.

Do I belive the OS? absolutly not. Why? because I got off my bum and researched the lies and propoganda. This leads me to my point..........

The energy expanded by both camps in debating the same old videos, documents and witnesses is pointless. IMO those that agree with the scenario and outcome pushed by TPTB have an agenda based on being told to believe and told to derail, cloud or generally muddy the waters of truth.

Am I saying they are organised disinfo agents?... Before I answer I will give you my reason for the answer.

They are not dumb or stupid people. Read some of their posts and you will agree with me. They are not sheeple because everyone eventually sees the logical cracks in the OS. They are intillectually aware so are being deliberatly used, IMO, to derail and cloud.

So I believe that most if not all of those who close their eyes to the evidence that has been and continues to be found and raised are denying it because its part of their job or role.

With the above point in mind. I suggest that our time be better spent researching and looking for evidence to end the quest that will see those responsible hang for what they did to thousands of Americans that day.

Ignore the debaters who show no evidence to support the OS. Ignore the debaters who hunt in packs to debunk the real evidence and get on with convincing joe public as to what realy happened that day.

The truth will out, Im sure of it and so are the government mouths who hassle and derail. That is the only reason they are here, and they know it.

Respects

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I only wish that we had some members who have enough time to put together a thread containing the facts, with photo's video's, etc. Like the video showing eplosives used to bring down the WTC 7 tower.

This way when we talk to these people who disbelieve it was an inside job we could point them to this one thread where it would have all the facts, evidence of everything put together.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Fact: It's not PHYSICALLY possible for a universal demolition-pulverization of the twin towers to result from very smoky, oxygen-starved jet fuel fires that would have affected only a few or several floors. Or to be most charitable, such a complete annihilation (into mostly fine white and gray powder) could not have happened under normal circumstances in less than, say, several hours.

Fact: It's not PHYSICALLY possible to have had NO trace of a Boeing 757 at the Pentagon per the OS. Objects that big, especially the very heavy engines, do not just go POOF and vanish, as though by magical pixie dust.

There's no physical analogy to 9/11 (per the OS) either before or after the crime. Any real scientist knows a hypothesis has to be duplicated, repeatedly, before it can be stated as fact. The OS and its legions of blind believers is just the "adult" version of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I believe this should be moved to RANT.

The last time I told people to stop claiming things were fact without proof it was moved to RANT so... expect that treatment as well.

ATS is not a place to investigate or solve, it's mostly a place where people can swap lies and hoaxes and a place where people with mental illness can post crazy # without fear of being called crazy.

So don't expect the Truthers to start being honest... instead expect this to be dumped in an unread forum by mods.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

FACT: You don't know what you're talking about.

FACT: Repeating lies from other people, no matter how "authoritative" you may think they make you sound, doesn't make you an expert.

FACT: Using the word "fact," when you can't back up your arguments with proof makes you look foolish.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
THe fact : where are the boddies of your civilian ? There is allways a lot of material and body material in a crash : nothing disapear : but it happen one in history : for the 911. In the "4 plane" : they said crashed : you don't have any TRUE material to proov they were the RIGHT plane they are talking about.

Flight : yes but not the civilian flight : it was army plane :

So : the people in the right plane have changed to an army plane (it is a joke) : NO. The "terrorist" decided to crash over the two tower ( and send a rocket over the pentagon : fact prooved) : then other "terrorist" decid to continu their plan : explode the two tower (fact prooved) with the nano termit posed days before (fact prooved).

Yes but where are your civilian ? KILLED : by the terrorist ...

When ? Before the event : but we don't know: and the families want to know ( more than one hundred families : fact prooved ).

Then what ? You don't want to recognise the truth : or you deny it, or you are hypocrythe.

The more dangerous are the cynical : hope you never speak to a right man.

WHO ARE THE TERRORIST ?

Don't search the truth out there : the truth and the lies are not far from you.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I'm talking about physics; you're stating your purely emotional opinion or rhetoric, as believers in fairy tales are exclusively capable of. I'm just asking for scientific corroberation of physical reality. Fine by me if ONLY science - not emotion or opinion - can point the way and prove me wrong. Where's the PRECEDENCE?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

OS believers think that fire can cause a demolition

And "truthers" believe that fire has no effect on structures.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

OS believers think that fire can cause a demolition

Conar, why does code require the use of fire protection over steel?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

impressme

You obviously really don't see the irony of you of all people intiating this thread.

For example, only 2 or 3 days ago, on your other thread " Phone calls from the 9/11 Airliners, Faked " I gave you a link to Dr George Papcun.
Dr Papcun's views, which briefly are that voice morphing was impossible in the conditions of 9/11, are obviously extremely relevant to a consideration of alleged "faked phone calls". Why are his views important ? because he actually devised the technology of voice morphing.

What was your reaction ? to dismiss Dr Papcun's statements as " someones opinion " while preferring to believe D R Griffin. So, a straight choice between someone who is an expert in the field and a retired theology professor and who do you go for ? The conspiracy theorist of course; as you will every time. So please don't give me bull about "facts" and "credible sources" you will only ever go for the conspiracy angle as is so obvious from your posts.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yeah we all know that fire turns concrete to dust
and makes buildings fall at freefall speeds

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How could Condelina Rice have an inside man in 911 comission and get away with it?
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilBat

Originally posted by hooper

Yeah we all know that fire turns concrete to dust
and makes buildings fall at freefall speeds

Thank you for the confirmation. I thought we were dealing with "facts" here. Well, there goes that idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I keep finding that when you disagree with the truth movement they always say "you haven't researched enough ". I have read hundreds and hundreds of 9/11 threads, I've read links and info provided, watched hours of videos etc.

And you know what? In my opinion the OS makes sense, I actually used to believe the OS was BS but by looking with an open mind and examining BOTH sides I have changed my mind.

Are there unanswered questions? Sure when an event of this magnitude there will not be 100% closure.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You're right Gorman 91, computer simulation isn't that hard. As a matter of fact I bet that if I put certain parameters and information into my simulation, I can get a 757 to fly backwards while doing loops.
GIGO.

But do us all a favor with your correct computer simulation. Take all the stock market data from the last year and punch it in, and tell us EXACTLY where to put our money into 2 companies in which we ALL can make a killing over the next week. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I do have a couple of things. I did do a little bit of looking into the massive amount of info about the incident and tried to separate opinion from facts. This PDF I'm not sure about. Maybe someone can give me a heads up on it. Is it real or fabricated?

www.judicialwatch.org...

This site blows my mind. I really don't know what to think about it. The searches that it suggests to look into really do pan out.

www.apfn.org...

I figured why not look into the whole ordeal before Sunstein makes it impossible.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is it only me or do others see something a little off with news reports like this?

www.cnn.com...

Who mails these tapes and where are they mailed to?

What is still amazing to me is.....The official story of the hijackings is all based on presumptions.
There are no "first hand accounts" of what really went on on the planes. Unless, of course, you believe that cell phone calls were made from the planes.

I don't recall that anyone actually called someone and said, "There is a guy from seat 36b named Mohhamed Atta, that is holding a boxcutter to the flight attendants throat. He is threatening to take over the controls and fly the plane into the WTC". And, if that did in fact happen, you mean to tell me that NO ONE on the plane would have tried to stop it?!!!!

The entire story/scenario of 911 is contrived from the finding of a passport and government intervention of assumed conditions. No one really knows what went on on the planes from the moment they left the gate.

Anyone care to give me a detailed scenario of the flight supported by "FACTS"?

peas

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join