It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in Dublin - night vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

January 22, 2010

Amazing footage of a UFO has been taken in Ireland - as The Sun re-launches the nation's X-Files.

A triangular formation of lights was filmed flying at night at "incredible speed".

Experts reckon the sighting near the River Liffey in Dublin could be a secret aircraft - or spacecraft.

Nick Pope, who probed mystery sightings for the MoD for three years, said: "The video seems to have been taken through a night scope and presumably shows things not visible to the naked eye.

"It appears to show a structured craft moving at incredible speed. The configuration of the lights is unlike any aircraft I've ever seen.

"It's either some secret prototype aircraft or drone, or something considerably more exotic."

Any sightings in Britain will NOT be officially recorded because the MoD last month axed the department probing mystery threats. Chiefs branded the £50,000-a-year department an "inappropriate use of defence resources". It came despite the near TRIPLING of alleged UFOs between 2008 and last year's 643.

Nick said: "The MoD's decision was bizarre. While I'm sure they'll investigate sightings from pilots and anything unusual on radar, the public had nowhere to go. There's massive public interest in this issue. If there's something unusual in our skies, we need to know or we could be leaving ourselves open to terrorist attack."

The MoD defended its decision to shut the UFO division.

A spokesman said: "We do not feel there is any military value in reviewing the public's sightings."

www.thesun.co.uk...

This is amazing video taken with night vision video, looks real to me but you never know, the quality of video these days gets better and better.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

G'day Aquarius1

I'm sorry to say it, but that's been discussed many, many times on ATS.

In fact, I've been discussing it with Exuberant1 as recently as a few minutes ago.

If you do a search for "Ed Grimsley night vision UFO's", you'll find several threads including the long thread established by Zorgon.

You will see a lot of very interesting discussion of this object, in these threads.

Grimsley still produces these "UFO" videos.....you can find many of them on Youtube.

I think all his "UFO's" are birds & satellites, except for that delta-shaped object.

I don't know what that is.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Haven't been following the UFO threads recently, did for many years and am tired of the same old stuff, nothing new under the sun, just a rehash from 30 plus years ago. My interest will be tweaked again when something real happens like a landing on the White House lawn in broad daylight...my three up close and I mean very up close sightings mean nothing when no one takes it seriously, the last time I posted on another board about one of my sightings and explained it was just above tree tops and very clear the first reply was, "are you sure they weren't lights in the distant sky" so I give up.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

G'day again Aquarius1

It's a frustrating topic.....

.....but don't give up!

You are very fortunate to have experienced your sightings.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks Maybe...maybe not, I haven't really given up, just went underground in 1995, when the day comes people want to get serious about this topic I will be back.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey Guys, This exact craft is the same one that was posted over a year ago on you tube and many others. I was also told that it was a phony that was made with a remote control plane? This could also validate the video in question and show the world that this was a valid UFO?It sounds crazy but that's the word from here. By th
e way the screen name is: "dede67"?or something like that, but the word/name of: "dede" is the first part for sure, and the video was shot in Fremont California, to be exact! All you have to do is look under Night Vision UFOs on YouTube, and you'll find it right away. I'm also a fellow "Night Vision UFOlogist" from Monterey California, with a new documentary coming for the "Intl UFO Congress". Good luck with your you research!
[email protected]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by sperical123]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

This doesn't surprise me at all, I lived in Berkeley, Ca. in the Bay Area for twelve years and was privy to a lot of phony wannabees there, thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

With the amount of zooming he had to do to get it in view. It is obviously not a small radio controlled aircraft.

It is probably military because of several reasons. But there is one reason that causes me to doubt that.

Reasons why I think its Military.

1) Shaped like a F117
2) Flight characteristics.

Reason why I doubt it's military.
1) Why would they put a dozen lights on the bottom of a F117? Thats retarded and never happens.

So what is it? No clue.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
IMO it looks military in shape, although the lights seem kinda strange.

Who knows it could be Aurora....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nice "craft". Could be real, or - not.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have seen this "craft" couple of times now. My first though is that it is a miltary project. My second though is that is a fake..

I personally dont think that is a UFO.

Regards!
DELLE

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DELLE]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Amazing footage of a UFO has been taken in Ireland - as The Sun re-launches the nation's X-Files.

I posted some comments on this story in a separate thread a day or so ago, including the fact that the relevant video was NOT in fact "taken in Ireland":

"Triangular craft" over "Dublin" : video

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 24-1-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As Isaackoi has kindly pointed out, we have a thread on this topic already. I will be closing this thread and asking that any further comments on this topic be added here "Triangular craft" over "Dublin" : video Thank you.

Thread Closed

top topics

join