It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions Debunked? The Secret Story of the CIA's Top Secret Program: MK-ULTRA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

The one surprised me the most was from a british solder. He was outside the circle of men told to stand tight and on gurad. He explained, and I have his appx /94 interview on video, I wsa not in the circle of British Troops but seen a triangular craft come over top of us. The men inside a beam of light became frozen, except me.

Then from behind a knoll laden with a tall shrub came a man in a different military dress and stated yelling -- you get in there too. He had what appeared to be a bar of steel in his hand (effected his physiological trance to 0??? and started yelling at me to get into the circle. I did and then I awoke about six miles away with the rest of our squad.
---

Now I'm not sure what F.... went on there, then. But it was obvious to me -- a controlled experiment using either a military (USA and/or British craft) of black, or an EBE alien triangular craft of large proportions, either of which was working with USA Sec Gov or deep British Military commanders.

I have seen almost--most of my EBE/UFO taped documentaries resurface over the last 22 years. But this one amongst 50% of others HAS NOT resurfaced -AT ALL.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Monts, interesting thread -theres an excellent (free) E-book below about CIA mind control experiments - I don't think it discounts incidents like the Pascagoula, Allagash or Manhattan abductions but its most definitely worth a read.

Operation Mind Control by Walter Bowart.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aea370a06b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Review:

This is precisely the kind of dangerous information that governments fear. Operation Mind Control is not conspiracy theory. It is documented fact. Governments live by lies, by bamboozling and hiding the truth from their subjects. Accordingly, the primary task of opponents of modern tyranny, as libertarian Murray N. Rothbard pointed out, is an educational one: to awaken the public to this manipulation and propaganda, by demystifying and desanctifying the state apparatus upon which such lies are built upon. Walter Bowart heroically accomplished this feat.
Operation Mind Control spoke truth to power as few books published in the past thirty years have done. That is why the government tried to destroy it. Years ago I had the opportunity to discuss these matters with John Marks, the brilliant author of The Search For The Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control. Mark's volume somehow escaped the government's relentless campaign waged upon its predecessor. I highly recommend his book in addition to Operation Mind Control. Two excellent documentaries tell the sordid and shocking story discussed in these books. They are, Mind Control: America's Secret War, and Bad Trip To Edgewood.

Book Link (pdf)

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Alien abductions? These ideas are probably being implanted in the subconscious mind. The kidnapping is real. The fear is real. The pain is real. The instructions are real. Even the indentations are real! But the little Grey men from Zeti Reticuli are not real; they are constructs, Halloween masks meant to disguise the real faces of the controllers.

Personally, I feel that all this talk of alien abductions and “Greys’ is pure and simple nonsense. It’s nothing but a part of mind control ops. But to what purpose? That's the million dollar question!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
-theres an excellent (free) E-book below about CIA mind control experiments - I don't think it discounts incidents like the Pascagoula, Allagash or Manhattan abductions but its most definitely worth a read.

Hi karl 12, thanks for this one matey.
, looks indeed very interesting.

Originally posted by Monts
Alien Abductions Debunked? The Secret Story of the CIA's Top Secret Program: MK-ULTRA

Interesting thread, thoughts and questions Monts.
But regarding what you said below, it is also important to take notice of what is said also in that page you mentioned.

Now it’s important to note that the original wikipedia excerpt of the Boas abduction case was not a complete one; In the full story, Antonio and his brother saw “sweeping lights” in the days leading up to the alleged abduction. For the full-blown account, check out this page:

www.ufocasebook.com...

“Was there talk about flying saucers in the area before Antonio’s experience?” I inquired of the lucid old lady.

“What I and many others saw, since I was a child, were lights that moved over a hill not too far from here. Many of them descended like stars in the evenings. I remember having seen them on several occasions since 1941.

Once I saw a huge object, perhaps made of metal, silvery, that made a lot of noise. In 1964 or 1966 my daughters were playing in the schoolyard when they had to vacate it as quickly as possible: a flying saucer had landed there. The teachers saw it and were terrified. They all fled.”

Is this proof that some early abduction’s, or all abductions, were/are the result of shadow government/black ops operations? Or is this proof that some people are doing everything they can to spread the most amount of disinformation possible, with a goal of de-crediting the hypothesis that people have had contact with Extra-terrestrial beings?

What was the whole reasoning behind these operations? Was it to start a bout of disinformation on all levels of the UFO phenomena? Or was it to see the public reaction in order to prepare them for real first-contact? Or was it to see the public’s reaction in order to set forth the agenda of the so called “gray-alien” abductions?

Whether or not we take this story as evidence to support this “MK-ULTRA run abductions” theory, or dismiss the entire story as hogwash, it nonetheless adds even more dimensions and depth to the UFO/abduction phenomena, especially in the disinformation sector.

Look over this story and feel free to comment/add your ideas and opinions.

Although it looks quite obvious that Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA was responsible for testing and executing some very obscure things on people and as you assume could even have been responsible for staging some early abduction’s I want to say the following.

I don’t believe that they were capable back then of faking an abduction as described and experienced by Antonio Villas Boas, but I think that they were very well capable of creating a so called look-alike UFO appearance by using a helicopter equipped with the then available technology and “sweeping lights” as described by Bosco Nedelcovic and the use of various avenues which influenced human behavior [see below].

Such happenings where executed only for the purpose of spreading disinformation and to bring the real abductions in discredit.

Therefore I compare such helicopter scenes with the scene in the film “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, when helicopters arrived at the scene after the people had witnessed a real UFO in order to create confusion [look-alike effect].

So in my opinion, the CIA's Top Secret Program: MK-ULTRA back then doesn’t debunk the overall Alien Abduction phenomenon in any way.

Some information regarding the evolution of project MKULTRA and its objectives.

The Evolution of Project MKULTRA

With the CIA and National Security Council firmly established, the first in a series of covert brain-washing programs was initiated by the Navy in the fall of 1947.

Project CHATTER was developed in response to the Soviet’s "successes" through the use of "truth drugs." This rationale, however was simply a cover story if the program were to be exposed. The research focused on the identification and testing of such drugs for use in interrogations and the recruitment of agents.[5] The project was officially terminated in 1953.

The CIA decided to expand their efforts in the area of behavior modification, with the advent of Project BLUEBIRD, approved by director Allen Dulles in 1950. Its objectives were to:

(1) discover a means of conditioning personnel to prevent unauthorized extraction of information from them by known means
(2) investigate the possibility of control of an individual by application of special interrogation techniques
(3) investigate memory enhancement
(4) establish defensive means for preventing hostile control of agency personnel

In August 1951, Project BLUE BIRD was renamed Project ARTICHOKE, which evaluated offensive uses of interrogation techniques, including hypnosis and drugs.

The program ceased in 1956. Three years prior to the halt of Project ARTICHOKE, Project MK-ULTRA came into existence on April 13, 1953 along the lines proposed by Richard Helms, Deputy Director of Central Intelligence (DDCI) with the rationale of establishing a "special funding mechanism of extreme sensitivity."[6]

The hypothetical etymology of "MK" may possibly stand for "Mind Kontrolle." The obvious translation of the German word "Kontrolle" into English is "control."[7] A host of German doctors, procured from the post war Nazi talent pool, were an invaluable asset toward the development of MKULTRA. The correlation between the concentration camp experiments and the numerous sub-projects of MKULTRA are clearly evident.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents:

www.michael-robinett.com...

Regarding your saying that

“however there are other people who claim that abductions are the result of government experiments.”

the information below shows that it seems more and more clear that there is definitely some kind of ongoing interference between certain abductees and some military or intelligence covert-ops but this interference happens only after people were abducted by ET’s.

So that covert-ops military personnel surveillance, re-abduct, and interrogate abductees to gather information on ET motives, ET genetics, ET technology, and abductees’ psi (paranormal) abilities

The Research of Melinda Leslie:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d075ef2a2efa.jpg[/atsimg]

Melinda Leslie's research into the military or intelligence covert-ops reverse engineering of extraterrestrial abductees, also known as MILABs and RE-ABs in ufology, is redefining both the UFO cover-up and abduction paradigms by showing that the military-industrial management of extraterrestrial related information and technology includes the monitoring and re-abduction of alien abductees.

She finds that just as covert-ops personnel gathers and reverse-engineers ET craft, they also gather and reverse-engineer abductees – and for the same reason; furthering development of secret advanced programs and technologies and control of the information.

Her research shows that covert-ops military personnel surveillance, re-abduct, and interrogate abductees to gather information on ET motives, ET genetics, ET technology, and abductees’ psi (paranormal) abilities. She investigates the newest developments, cases, evidence, and detailed experiences of the abductees involved. Additionally, Melinda feels strongly that her research demonstrates why there can't be an official UFO disclosure without addressing the abduction phenomenon.

The late Dr. John E. Mack on MILABS from an interview by Melinda Leslie:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76b85fe7b096.jpg[/atsimg]

“…I have cases I’m working with particularly in some depth where military involvement has been very important, disturbing, ongoing, and complicated. I have others that have seen military people as well…The person feels they’re being menaced in day-to-day life by black helicopters, MIBs, men in uniform, and people in dark cars…This is not like a regular feel…abductees are transported to some underground place…

There is some relationship, some kind of communication and collaboration between certain extraterrestrial beings in this underground place and the military people. The abductees are in some kind of intermediary role between these (covert-ops) types and the beings…” in some kind of intermediary role between these (covert-ops) types and the beings…”

More information from Melinda Leslie.

www.alienjigsaw.com...

An online memorial and tribute to the researcher of UFO / Military Abductions

The late Dr. Karla Turner on MILABS from an interview by Melinda Leslie and Randy Koppang:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0a7562e951c.jpg[/atsimg]

Dr. Karla Turner died of cancer on January 10, 1996, after being threatened for her work.

She was just 48. Since then, several other people involved in UFO investigation have also experienced threats followed by highly unusual cancers.

www.karlaturner.org...

[edit on 13/3/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OK, so either creatures from outer space are snatching people and giving them free colonoscopies, or some kind of military intelligence force is going around microwaving peoples heads and the whole alien thing is just one big lie. You decide which is more believable. Having been abducted by Keanu Reeves and Mr. Tickle, having my firewall bypassed and recieving death threats... I know what I think!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Good job, Monts! A very interesting and possible tie in is mentioned in Vallee's Messengers of Deception and research by a few others that suggest the early contactees were manipulated as well.

As someone mentioned: MK-ULTRA was about MUCH more than narcotics/psychedelics research to include some serious dabbling in parapsychology. If the ''twain" meets as regards MILABS, it's at that nexus.

Bosco's assertions seem to have much going for them and, as far as I know, haven't been seriously challenged.

Why outside the U.S. someone asked? Think about it. It's an old, documented, tried and true methodology of the intelligence apparatus. Cut-outs and plausible deniability. The Third-World has been an important part of Uncle Sammy's experimental "playground" for decades. A fair amount of detail on that aspect can be found in the first link in my sig (shout-out to FireMoon for jump-starting that dialogue.)

Here's some fodder for further research: An Italian story called the "Friendship Case" is certainly a candidate for an intelligence-MK-style operation. It even produced some pictures and film of a craft that look pretty much EXACTLY like the Adamski craft. Here's the kicker: Information regarding Adamski suggests the very real possibility that he was being directed/manipulated/deceived by the CIA.

edit on 4-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join