It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnome Sighting? (Not a re-post, it's a diff. video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I haven't seen this video up.

Reading the comments on youtube, people think it's a chicken or a rooster.

Honestly, I don't know what it is. It's probably explainable though.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's a cool video but...
1. It is a re-post. I saw it last year here on this site embedded.
2. It is obviously on strings as you can see the top lift up in a manner that would be impossible due to the laws of physics and instead of its legs moving when it runs, they don't. it glides across the ground.
3. The video is so short. Nobody would see that sort of thing with a video camera in hand and then when they see it their first reaction is to stop recording. Yeah right that's what happened...HEHE
Good find OP! I have seen a bunch of Gnome videos and there is one that is so real I truly believe it is truly the real deal. Flag for sure. If you have more vids please link them below!

LifENcircleS

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It honestly looks like a rat trying to climb the wall attempting to get away from the people in the room

But that's just my opinion!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's another new one I haven't seen

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow I just saw a puppet get up and wobble towards a TV set

What people do for attention these days... sigh.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah, like the above comment, Nice puppet.. It totally moved like a puppet on strings.. Probably from atop the little wall there.

Cant believe this is posted here..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

www.youtube.com...

I see the camera man followed the rules of cryptozoology filming 101. Don't zoom in, don't get close to the object in question, and make sure to shake the camera as much as humanly possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I like LifENcircleS' response.
The thing's moves were reminiscent of a puppet's and, I mean, the kid was standing in front of it for most of the video (nothing sus). Additionally, as if you wouldn't notice an entity such as a gnome virtually immediately within that proximity to begin with.
There was a dog there, I hang around my cats enough to know that an animal would have made a bee-line for it.

If it was truly a magical being, my initial thoughts on the subject are that it wouldn't be hanging around in someone's immediate backyard, surrounded by pets and children, who happen to be operating a video camera, and you wouldn't even have time to glance at the thing, let alone tape it. It would have teleported it's ass out of there as soon as they stepped out the backdoor.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Buwahahahahaha

Gnomes.

Good God.

Walks away from keyboard scratching his head.
Goes off to make a late night snack and feed his Elf.

new topics

top topics

join