It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Spin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The idea that there is an intelligent extraterrestrial race or races on the earth is one of the greatest conspiracies of our time. It is at the very heart of the ATS . If it is not the heart itself it is one of the main arteries. And the New World Order is said to be connected to the concealment of said lifeforms.

Why don’t we take a look at this from a few steps back? Like ,let’s imagine we are on google street maps and we zoom out to the point where we see the town, then the city, then the country, and so forth until we are looking at the planet from a satellite.

Forget about links to Clifford Stone and any number of other ex military officials who have come forth publicly to discuss the subject.
Forget about videos, pictures, and narratives of first hand accounts.
Let’s talk about that SPIN that everyone on this site is so clearly aware of.
Let’s talk about that SPIN that we find on every news article that ever gets released. And HOW it could relate to an extraterrestrial presence on the earth and the New World Order.
Everything gets spun and we, members of the ATS, know this more than anyone else in the world. TPTB spin a web that is vast and horrific and beautiful only in the dark nature of how effective it binds us;the genius that is behind it. The dark genius of the master webweavers.

So what is my take on the spin? What is it that I’m getting at? This is NOT about Bill Cooper, though Cooper once retracted the core of his story by saying that aliens might actually be a hoax by The Powers That Be and that for all his testimony he was just mistaken about them.
Now, I don’t support Cooper, he was too crazy for me to take him completely seriously.
He is like Alex Jones in my mind, in that they both appear to be reasonably intelligent and might very well have some seeds of truth about what’s really going on in the world, but have so many agendas and so much craziness that I can’t swallow it all.

That being said I find it hilarious that people actually believe the idea that an extraterristial presence would be known to everyone if TPTB did not want it that way.
People have no idea how completely they are conditioned for the most part which is why we, members of the ATS, refer to them on occasion as the sheeple. Sometimes we refer to ourselves as being a part of them , and at other times not. The point is about the SPIN, which I’m getting to.

Anything that CAN be done to distract you WILL be done to distract you if it’s important enough.
I postulate that the reason IS important enough in the eyes of TPTB. They will go to wars to prevent you from knowing the truth. They will stage false flage operations and committ murder to keep you from knowing the truth.
This is my opinion , keep in mind.

Aliens are all creations of the New World Order to control mankind?

Are you kidding? TPTB don’t need to create creatures in a lab to pilot spacecraft in order to gain control of the sheeple. That’s just laughable. They’ve been keeping us under control for a very long time with out ever having needed to invent an extraterrestrial threat in order to scare us .
And from this fallacy about all of it being from the governments comes the idea that all unidentified craft are actually government made. Come on , you’ve got to be kidding!

One of the great themes among military and civilian eyewitness accounts of unidentified craft is the telling of a story that seems to be all too common. The relating of an unidentified craft being followed by F-14’s or F-15’s moving at top speed.
The same story is repeated over and over.
This is not something that TPTB have under control people. The unidentified craft I mean. Why are the jets chasing them in all these cases if it’s all UNDER CONTROL?

Man made jets chasing unkown craft across the skies of planet earth is something right out of a 1940’s comic book strip people, but it’s happening. It’s happening right now.
It is unprecedented in our recorded history , our version of it, that man has ever had sky vehicles (jets) travelling at the highest speeds possible in pursuit of a craft that is of unkown origin through earth’s atmosphere. Think about that.
Intelligent responses will be considered.

But wait, first…
I’m talking about spin coming from the highest levels of control on the planet earth and I’m talking about the concealment of what many on this site believe to be a reality that will change the future of the human race forever.

The idea that these craft are all top secret and man made is SPIN.
The idea that everything is under control is SPIN.
The idea that they are all of human origin is SPIN.

If I were in control of all of you I would, most likely , want to retain that control. Or better yet, if I were TPTB and intelligent beings came from another world to the planet I was in control of then it would threaten my power.
Whatever evidence of it got leaked to the public would be applied with a little spin on it. I would spin it and say, “That’s all government project stuff guys!”
I would say (TPTB would say)

“Yes, yes, alien abductions, Cattle mutiliations, implants, flying saucers, yes, it’s us! It’s us guys, believe me! Please , believe me! It’s ALL us!!!!!!!! Nothing to get hung about!”

But I , or they, the powers that be, would have other people saying it for me/them.

See what I’m getting at? That’s SPIN. That’s so obviously SPIN and it just screams into my ears that it’s SPIN.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
That being said I find it hilarious that people actually believe the idea that an extraterristial presence would be known to everyone if TPTB did not want it that way.

I think it is highly unlikely that an extra-terrestrial species would come to earth and only make their presence known to the elites. They would have to be semi-human to even think that way.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

They are not all necessarily human.
And earth is built on a pyramid structure.
Doing anything other than contacting the controllers of a planet would be undermining the established system of rule on the planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think it is highly unlikely that an extra-terrestrial species would come to earth and only make their presence known to the elites. They would have to be semi-human to even think that way.

Take me to your leader.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

They would already know who that is, and would not need to give the order.
But thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Doing anything other than contacting the controllers of a planet would be undermining the established system of rule on the planet.

If "they" will only make themselves known to our elites, how do "we" know their protocols?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

IMHO they are already known to our elites.
The mindf&*k is that the elites won't tell.
In the elites' minds the masses are not to be told. So you and I and everyone else need not even bother wondering about "their" protocols.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

How would they already know who are leaders were if they just landed? They can't just watch tv or listen in on us with satelites becuase that doesn't even tell us who the real elites are.

Are the aliens working in cahoots with our elites? Or are the elites just suppressing information that would make it clear as day that aliens exist, but the elites themselves have never actually made contact?

Maybe the elites spin the alien information becuase the elites are the aliens? We don't know who either are, so maybe they are one in the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

In my opinion they have not just landed.
If they can travel galaxies then they have the intelligence to contact the leaders of any given world that they would visit.

Some could be among the elite indeed.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So you believe the aliens can telepathically talk to specific leaders on Earth from different galaxies?

The nearest galaxy is 25,000 light years from us. The 2nd closest galaxy is 81,000 light years from us.
en.wikipedia.org...

A light year is 5,878,630,000,000 miles or 9,460,730,472,580 km.

So 6 trillion X 25,000.

Anything is possible, but if aliens are here on Earth helping our elite enslave us then they most likely have the same problem as we do, they can't escape from our own galaxy.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I like the word "spin" being used in the OP.

I think "spin" is by far the best way to describe the whole phenomena of extraterrestrials, NWO, and even most conspiracies in general.

What better way to keep the sheeple in the unknown than spreading around information containing evidence that sends people going around in circles, with every single explanation seeming at least remotely possible?

However the only thing that we can claim to be 100% true, is that there is definitely a LOT of things going on behind the scenes, and in the open, that TPTB do NOT want us to know about. There are things going on out there, that if revealed, would probably physcially blow the brains out of a massive proportion of the population.

I think most people, however high they rate on the sheeple scale, at least subconsciously realize that something is going on. It's the societal conditioning that keeps them in the darkness however.

I like the quote at the very start of the excellent documentary, "UFO's: The Greatest Story Ever Denied":

"Somewhere...

In The Back of Your Mind....

You've Always Known...

It Was True"

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Telepathic communications seems as foreign to our human minds as fire did to earliest man, before he learned how to control it.
A better example would be the film The Gods Must Be Crazy.
It's just science that seems magical without an understanding of it.
Ya know what I wrote to you about the pyramid structure of earth?
I am guessing that some are here to infiltrate the structure to help us while are others are infiltrating to control us.
Either way we are controlled by corrupt masters of the human race as it is.
Would these beings make it better or worse for us?

And I think that aliens are talking to our leaders face to face.
But I agree with what you were thinking about earlier. They might not respect any protocol whatsoever. Especially if they are here for control.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Excellent post, Monts. Thanks!

I've always loved your avvy by the way.

I'm glad you like the way I use SPIN.
It's all these fu#$ers use, it's all they ever do.
They just spin.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

If "they" will only make themselves known to our elites, how do "we" know their protocols?

OK, they don't. But its very complicated. It involves top protocol. And is done carefully, and it does not involve random sitings, nor does it involve mass disclosure, yet.

First, I want to get the entire grey thing out of the way. This is separate, this involves at least some partnering with the world's mismanagement team, and they take those who have even the tiniest speck of bloodline in them, that goes to Ancient Egypt, the 12 Tribes of Judah, and Sumeria. Ie. if you have any royal blood in you, or any of the bloodlines, (and many do without knowing) then there is a strong possibility there are memories that are blocked that you may need to know. This is also Vrill and a part of nwo. So this is not what I mean.

The protocol that various federations use is high. They contact people who are from them, first and primarily and any who seriously set aside ego and support for the inequalities and injustice of the planet, and who cannot bear the injustice, the suffering of chilcren in Africa, and throughout the world, the billions living in grueling poverty and fascist systems, and the abuse of nature. In otherwords, if you are waking up to this system, and ask to see, it will not be long before you do begin to have intelligent flashing, that corresponds with your thoughts and sitings of crafts.

Each and every one of us is noted, they know us all, there is no privacy that way either. Meditation! Very good to raise your frequency, awareness and memories.

But every siting is arranged and planned. There are no random ones. They are coming into a very heavily monitored negative 3d world, with not only hidden advanced technology and ties to the old empire, but also patrolled currently by other negative ets. Its a very high risk situation. There is a plan, in fact many timeline possibilities. We need to pull in the disclosure one.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

join